Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 07 2021, 10:46 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkdone View Post
Are there issues with the Purple Hand not allowing placement over other items, Ex: a Big Pond where a path exists?
Went back through many pages and didn't see any mentions.
ID 1209353981
Hi Inkdone,
Even with the purple hand you have to have at least one spot the size of a pine tree (one square) to set something down. You can not place more than 1 item in a single spot. The only thing you can do is move it slightly to find a clear spot where it turns green.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 07 2021, 01:39 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi beverduster,

What were you doing prior to getting this issue yesterday?

When the game locks up are you seeing any errors under the FT console beneath your game screen?

What have you already tried to fix this yourself?

If you have not already done so please try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared.

Then also close your browser. Wait a few minutes then reopen your browser and try loading the game again and see if that improves things for you.
t y tiger lady

it got on my nerves i went to bed, when i got up it was workin ok & still is t y
Old Apr 07 2021, 03:31 PM
Account Not Linked

Default My pigs have disappeared

My pigs have disappeared from 2 of my pigsty's. Some of my other pigsty's that used to be full are now missing pigs too.
User ID 10152161424917893
Old Apr 07 2021, 03:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally Sue May View Post
My pigs have disappeared from 2 of my pigsty's. Some of my other pigsty's that used to be full are now missing pigs too.
User ID 10152161424917893
Hi Sally Sue May,
Your previous post in the Help & Support section was moved to the following thread link and answered:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594702
Please answer the questions asked in that thread.

Which farms are the pigstys that you say are empty? I have checked your data and do not see any pigstys that are empty.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 07 2021 at 03:44 PM.
Old Apr 07 2021, 05:01 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Crops and Avatars and Dogs (Oh My!)

Thanks for all your hard work.

The "hide crops" mechanism is not enabled. My avatar changed appearance for a period of several days. My dogs are still gone, as are my rabbits.

Are these "failures" legit, or should I be asking for help?

Thanks for your reply/ies!
Old Apr 07 2021, 05:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmTownBono View Post
Thanks for all your hard work.

The "hide crops" mechanism is not enabled. My avatar changed appearance for a period of several days. My dogs are still gone, as are my rabbits.

Are these "failures" legit, or should I be asking for help?

Thanks for your reply/ies!
Hi FarmTownBono,
The hide crops does work from the Show Crops button in the preferences and by clicking on one of the crops and choose to hide all of that crop. If you are trying to hide crops while you are planting them that doesn't work until you drop the tool.
Since you don't say how your avatar changed appearance or if it is back to normal now I can't say. They were working on some of the avatar stuff for several days.
The animated graphics including the animals have not been added back in the game yet.
Old Apr 07 2021, 06:54 PM

I just discovered my ghost walkers for Halloween are not there anymore. Just their arms are hanging there and they don't move at all.
Old Apr 07 2021, 07:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
I just discovered my ghost walkers for Halloween are not there anymore. Just their arms are hanging there and they don't move at all.
Hi Jean,
None of the animated items have been added back in the game yet. When they are added then they will show again.
Old Apr 07 2021, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Jean,
None of the animated items have been added back in the game yet. When they are added then they will show again.
Thank you Taz!!!!
Old Apr 08 2021, 06:49 AM

Default Gifts

My gifts are no longer working. I accept gifts but it never goes above 20,000 accepted. I know it should be accepting at least 50,000. USER ID number ( 1662351530 ) Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Closed Thread