Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 02 2021, 12:34 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistybutterfly View Post
2021-04-02 16:56:57.214 INFOCheckpoint-B-000 - Initialized
2021-04-02 16:56:57.215 LOGFT Client Services Inited.
2021-04-02 16:56:57.218 LOGSessionId: 3021156
Browser: Blink: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/89.0.4389.114 Safari/537.36
WebGL Supported, but DISABLED ------------------- ERROR!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistybutterfly View Post
I have a new computer.. everything else works on my end.. but after about 5 min of being on chrome, it freezes up and then says this browser doesn't support WebGL. I am so frustrated with this always happening and the ONLY time it happens is when I play FT!
Hi mistybutterfly,

Your previous posts have been answered. Please try to find some time to find your posts and the replies to them. Replies to posts are usually underneath your post or on the next page of that thread. Here's the link to help you with that, click on it and it will take you there:
Where's My Post Gone?

For speed I am giving you the link to the reply to your post about this prior to today. Please answer the question about memory:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...02#post6437702

If you are struggling with Chrome and Safari or have not been to update to the latest OS for your Mac please try Opera browser as those with older OS have had a better time with that browser. Remember you will need to allow cookies and pops ups in Opera if you have not used that browser before.

Please also check the 1st post on page 1 of this thread. There is more information and help for you there about what kind of computer would provide optimum game play so you can compare it to what you have. You can also try enabling the Compressed graphics setting in your game preferences and see if the game performs better for you using that.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Apr 02 2021 at 12:39 PM.

Tags
black screen, web gl