Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Dec 23 2022, 09:50 AM
Account Not Linked

I hope this is okay to post here: I don't know if this has already been shared, but I would like to share it. Until the current issue that is causing the issue with sending gifts/boosting train requests is resolved, I have found a work-around that is working for me. Gifts: I choose the gift I want to send, and then choose my first 50 friends to send it to. However, I do NOT send it yet. Then I open another tab on my computer, bring up the game, go to send gifts, choose the gift, and then (after I find where I left off on my first 50 friends) choose my next 50 friends. I continue that until I have several tabs open, and have chosen every friend to receive a gift. Then, and only then, do I click send on each box I have pulled up. It sends gifts to all of my friends without getting that error code. I have also done the same with my trains. I do my first train without hitting the final send button. Then I do the other trains (in multiple tabs on my computer) without hitting the final send button. Once I've completed all my trains, I then hit send on every box, thus requesting boosts for all of my trains. It takes a little more time to do all of this, but it's a work-around for the time being.
Old Dec 23 2022, 03:10 PM

After I've clicked to receive all my gifts I clicked on the "Send gift back" button and although the pop-up box does not have a whole bunch of name tags for me to return gifts to all in one click I find the "send" button on each one of the names on the right side of the box. I clicked on the "send" button one by one to return the gifts. It worked! It may not work to send to all in one click but you can send them back one by one by clicking on the "send" button on the right side of the box.

#39. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=38 - Sandie's Mini Farm
#29. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=28 - Venus and Mars
#21. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=20 - Donald Trump's Town
#14. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=13 - Owla's Farm
Old Dec 23 2022, 03:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie May Angel View Post
After I've clicked to receive all my gifts I clicked on the "Send gift back" button and although the pop-up box does not have a whole bunch of name tags for me to return gifts to all in one click I find the "send" button on each one of the names on the right side of the box. I clicked on the "send" button one by one to return the gifts. It worked! It may not work to send to all in one click but you can send them back one by one by clicking on the "send" button on the right side of the box.
Hi Sandie May Angel,
Currently the only way it will work for all at once is if you accept all and then the Send Back All will show up.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 23 2022, 06:17 PM

i 'think' False and Soekie are from slashkey testing but i keep getting random gifts both farm cash one and coin ones, and ingredients that are not giftabel and other strange gifts, they stuck in the gift box ... how do i get rid of them...

101519677388953 if u need to take a look has 150x all skin cream in gift box from Soekie, when go market to sell it change into combine harvest plant 20x20 ..... clearing memcache doesn't help and this not only account that having this issue ,, how do i get rid of the gift?
Old Dec 23 2022, 06:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
i 'think' False and Soekie are from slashkey testing but i keep getting random gifts both farm cash one and coin ones, and ingredients that are not giftabel and other strange gifts, they stuck in the gift box ... how do i get rid of them...

101519677388953 if u need to take a look has 150x all skin cream in gift box from Soekie, when go market to sell it change into combine harvest plant 20x20 ..... clearing memcache doesn't help and this not only account that having this issue ,, how do i get rid of the gift?
Hi JNelson,
They would not be from Slashkey as the only gifts they would send are what shows in the gift list for testing. There are sites that try to send things that are not giftable, but they will fail when you try to store them.

I have just looked at your gift box and there aren't any gifts from thosee 2 names nor are there any gifts that are not normal. I do see what I woud assume are ingredient requests you may have sent out and received.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 23 2022, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi JNelson,
They would not be from Slashkey as the only gifts they would send are what shows in the gift list for testing. There are sites that try to send things that are not giftable, but they will fail when you try to store them.

I have just looked at your gift box and there aren't any gifts from thosee 2 names nor are there any gifts that are not normal. I do see what I woud assume are ingredient requests you may have sent out and received.
i not used any 'sites' , did u look at the account i indicated, look in its gift box, it stuck there can 't get rid of it, here the picture it from the account i indicated in my original post not this one i posting this chat from

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid...00994349923935
Old Dec 23 2022, 11:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
i not used any 'sites' , did u look at the account i indicated, look in its gift box, it stuck there can 't get rid of it, here the picture it from the account i indicated in my original post not this one i posting this chat from

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid...00994349923935
Hi JNelson,
Yes I looked at the account, 101519677388953. I didn't say you used any gift sites. I said from what I see it looks like ingredient requests you ade and several have sent those which would go directly into the gift box and not the My Requests.
There are many for Guava Pastelitos, 3 for Minced Beef Pie, several for Parmesan Clams, and several gifts of Pistachios. Nothing else and none from the names you listed in your first post about this.

If you want you may contact Support about this, because we are not seeing in the account information what you are seeing.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Dec 24 2022, 12:05 AM

is the sending gifts back issue that it brings up the manual send gifts window when clicking send gifts back to all button after accepting gifts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi all

From Raul notes for the New Release:

Known Issues:

- There are 2 Facebook bugs affecting the game introduced a few days ago that are causing issues when sending gifts and train boost to others and also when sending gifts back. We have already reported them to Facebook and we are also working on potential workarounds in case Facebook takes too long. However the workarounds will take a while, may be a week or so.

Link to Global Announcement:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Dec 24 2022, 05:15 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
is the sending gifts back issue that it brings up the manual send gifts window when clicking send gifts back to all button after accepting gifts?
Hi al_bundy,

Due to the recent issue with gifting, sending train boost and the errors, when using My Requests to exchange all/accept all Gifts, in order to be able to return gifts to all of those friends, when you click on the Send Back to All you will have to select each friend on the list then click the Done to send gifts back to them.

The only friends showing on that list will be those that you have accepted a gift from that have not already had a gift from you in the allotted time.

This is a temporary workaround to be able to send them back, until the errors can be fully resolved.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Dec 24 2022 at 05:23 AM.
Old Dec 24 2022, 12:45 PM

Hi Farmers

From Raul notes for the New Release:

Post Release Updates - December 24th, 12:00AM

- Released workarounds for the Facebook bugs affecting areas of the game like sending train boosts, neighbour requests and gifts back to players. When using the 'Send Gifts Back to All' button in the 'My Requests' page we are showing you a friend selector with all the senders of the gifts you just accepted, we know is not ideal as you have to do some extra clicking on each friend, but at least you don't have to search for each friend manually to send gifts back to them.

Hopefully Facebook fix this bug soon and we can go back to the original flow.

Tags
bugs and glitches, flowers, fuel, gifts, gifts issues, help & support