Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Feb 24 2023, 11:35 AM

Question I can not boost my trains or send gifts to others

After the migration to the new platform, I have not been able to request a boost on my trains or send gifts. The pop up comes up but it will just circle and circle until it times out, over and over. The same with sending gifts. I have tried changing it to "my neighbors" - "those helping me", etc., and have the same result - I can not request a boost - or send guests. I have ran the cleaner numerous times, cleared the cache, restarted my computer over and over, made sure my browser is up to date - tried multiple browsers including but not limited to Chrome, Firefox and Opera. I added a person as a SN for train management and she is not able to request boosts on my farm either. I am at the end of my rope, I've tried everything! At one time I was told I had too many friends, so I cut the number in half - then found out others had TONS more and can boost their trains and send gifts with no problem.

My Farmtown ID was Farm Town ID No 1593594423 the last I knew, and I have been playing since 2009....and I would really like to be able to fully play the game! This is slowing down what I can do, and I am missing out on some Farm Pass things. I would DEEPLY appreciate any help in figuring out what is going on - and hopefully finding a solution! Thanks so much for ALL you all do - I love the game and I know you put a ton of work into making it work....
Old Feb 24 2023, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brace's Hill View Post
After the migration to the new platform, I have not been able to request a boost on my trains or send gifts. The pop up comes up but it will just circle and circle until it times out, over and over. The same with sending gifts. I have tried changing it to "my neighbors" - "those helping me", etc., and have the same result - I can not request a boost - or send guests. I have ran the cleaner numerous times, cleared the cache, restarted my computer over and over, made sure my browser is up to date - tried multiple browsers including but not limited to Chrome, Firefox and Opera. I added a person as a SN for train management and she is not able to request boosts on my farm either. I am at the end of my rope, I've tried everything! At one time I was told I had too many friends, so I cut the number in half - then found out others had TONS more and can boost their trains and send gifts with no problem.

My Farmtown ID was Farm Town ID No 1593594423 the last I knew, and I have been playing since 2009....and I would really like to be able to fully play the game! This is slowing down what I can do, and I am missing out on some Farm Pass things. I would DEEPLY appreciate any help in figuring out what is going on - and hopefully finding a solution! Thanks so much for ALL you all do - I love the game and I know you put a ton of work into making it work....
Hi Braces's Hill

Im sorry but this problem has been affecting some farmers and facebook has not fixed this issue yet.

The only things we can suggest you are:

- Be sure your browser and operation system are up to date. After any update it is always better to restart your computer.

- Please check that 3rd party cookies and pop ups are still allowed in your browser. You have instructions if needed in the following thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

- Also, if you have many game friends, try to low them as it seems that Facebook is not loading the friend list if it is very large. We cant tell you how many friends they are allowing but it could be between 250 and 350.
Check if all Farm town friends are still playing the game. If not, you could delete them as Facebook friends.
If they were also your neighbors or you were their neighbor, please read the following information before deleting them as facebook friends:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...06#post3646106
Old Feb 24 2023, 01:27 PM

Thanks - I've gone through all of those steps multiple times, originally I had almost 1000 "friends" - I deleted family, classmates, and many friends. I check to see in the list who has not been playing and if there is no explanation (such as hospitalization or vacation) they are deleted. I also use the birthday list to check profiles because to be honest, some folks die and they get taken off my list. I have the list down to 480, and they are NOT all Farmtown players. I guess the thing that bothers me the most is that there are friends that have over 1,000 friends and say they have no problems.... I have written to FB doing a complaint, but of course that is totally ignored. I'll keep playing the game even though I feel like it's an unfair disadvantage to me in working the Farm Pass....but I have decided that until things are working right, I am no longer spending my own money to play. I had really been pinning my hope on my SN being able to help...but that didn't work either.

Thanks for listening, and trying to help. I appreciate all the work that goes into the game - and wish FB would get their act together and resolve this problem. I know I'm not alone, because I have come across others with the same issue....but I think some just quit, or have quit doing trains. Hopefully....someday....FB will think ALL the people playing this game deserve their time to fix the issues!!! Again - thank YOU for trying to help!
Old Feb 24 2023, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brace's Hill View Post
Thanks - I've gone through all of those steps multiple times, originally I had almost 1000 "friends" - I deleted family, classmates, and many friends. I check to see in the list who has not been playing and if there is no explanation (such as hospitalization or vacation) they are deleted. I also use the birthday list to check profiles because to be honest, some folks die and they get taken off my list. I have the list down to 480, and they are NOT all Farmtown players. I guess the thing that bothers me the most is that there are friends that have over 1,000 friends and say they have no problems.... I have written to FB doing a complaint, but of course that is totally ignored. I'll keep playing the game even though I feel like it's an unfair disadvantage to me in working the Farm Pass....but I have decided that until things are working right, I am no longer spending my own money to play. I had really been pinning my hope on my SN being able to help...but that didn't work either.

Thanks for listening, and trying to help. I appreciate all the work that goes into the game - and wish FB would get their act together and resolve this problem. I know I'm not alone, because I have come across others with the same issue....but I think some just quit, or have quit doing trains. Hopefully....someday....FB will think ALL the people playing this game deserve their time to fix the issues!!! Again - thank YOU for trying to help!
Hi Brace's Hill

Im sorry we were not able to help you more.

Please feel free to contact Support team to see if they have any news about this problem.

To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please let them know all steps you have followed. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Mar 03 2023, 09:01 PM

Angry My Train is missing

Your Facebook USER ID number is: 461641373982386 Build No: 427

My neighbor bought a train standard with 2 coin cars and one FC Car. It is not showing up in the train manager. It was dispatched but cant find it anywhere but on the farm. Please help. the train is located on his farm 25.
Old Mar 03 2023, 09:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrberr2 View Post
Your Facebook USER ID number is: 461641373982386 Build No: 427

My neighbor bought a train standard with 2 coin cars and one FC Car. It is not showing up in the train manager. It was dispatched but cant find it anywhere but on the farm. Please help. the train is located on his farm 25.
Hi Kerrberr,
Please ask your neighbor to register in the forum if they are not already and post here about this so we can work directly with them. It is not possible to work on problems through a 3rd party.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 08 2023, 01:38 AM

Default Trains

Bonjour ! Je ne peux plus me servir de mes 5 trains, impossible de les remplir ! HELP !!! ( ferme 28 )
Old Mar 08 2023, 05:31 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maminette View Post
Bonjour ! Je ne peux plus me servir de mes 5 trains, impossible de les remplir ! HELP !!! ( ferme 28 )
Salut maminette,

J'utilise un traducteur.
J'ai nettoyé vos données de train, veuillez recharger le jeu et voir si vous pouvez l'envoyer.

Hi maminette,

I am using a translator.
I cleaned your train data, please reload the game and see if you can dispatch them.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 08 2023, 04:32 PM

I'm not getting any trains from my neighbors showing up in the train manager. Help please?
Old Mar 08 2023, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjmckain View Post
I'm not getting any trains from my neighbors showing up in the train manager. Help please?
Hi pjmckain

I moved your post from Suggestion Section to Help & Support to be able to respond to you.

Are you boosting them from your My Requests tab before entering the game? If so, then they will not show up in your Train Manager.

Also, if you have superneighbors with privilages to manage your trains, then maybe they are boosting them before you load your game.

Tags
train not dispatched, trains not working