Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 18 2011, 04:02 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcassemjr View Post
Anything that will make this move a little quicker, will bring just that much more enjoyment from the game.
I agree with you!!! I loved the last release but I was sorry that there was only one item to make filling facs faster. I suggested in the forums that they should bring out a multi-tool that would fill every current fac and every future fac. I'd be prepared to pay 300 or 400 fc for it!

What I really want a tool for is the service facs. I find them mind-numbing. There's nothing new in them; it's just a use for existing items. Click, click, click. And I groan when we get a new facility that has to be clicked 12 times. (How did I survive before they brought out the +30 button?)

I generally only fill my facs about once a week. I enjoy the farming but I hate all the clicking - just to get more coins and xp.
Old Sep 18 2011, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianedrayson View Post
I agree with you!!! I loved the last release but I was sorry that there was only one item to make filling facs faster. I suggested in the forums that they should bring out a multi-tool that would fill every current fac and every future fac. I'd be prepared to pay 300 or 400 fc for it!

What I really want a tool for is the service facs. I find them mind-numbing. There's nothing new in them; it's just a use for existing items. Click, click, click. And I groan when we get a new facility that has to be clicked 12 times. (How did I survive before they brought out the +30 button?)

I generally only fill my facs about once a week. I enjoy the farming but I hate all the clicking - just to get more coins and xp.

How would anything like THAT be good for the game or the players....

It would discourage completely the new players

It would discourage those who don't have an extra $300-400 laying around

It would really peeve off those of us who have played and worked the game and bought the tools we wanted when we could buy them

Old Sep 18 2011, 05:38 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post

It would really peeve off those of us who have played and worked the game and bought the tools we wanted when we could buy them

I'm sorry if I confused you. This is a forum to express opinions and dreams and wishes (as well as gripes) and I expressed what I personally would like, knowing that I will go ahead and buy all of these tools anyway and thinking how I would rather choose to do it.

As for my dreaming, look at the Maths. Lately they've been selling us 2 tools, at around 30 farm cash each, every 3 weeks. It would not take long for us to get ahead if they would only sell us a multi-tool.

They could still keep the option for separate tools to be bought if that's what people wanted, and keep releasing them slowly, but have a multi-option on the side for those who like to pay money out ahead and get a bargain.

I know I'm only dreaming and it's not how farm town works, but my love of buying in bulk (and my strong desire to get all the multi-click tools NOW) makes me want to do something like this. lol

As for money, I find in some cases (but not all) it depends on priorities. My need to click less might outweigh my need for other things. At one point I seriously cut down on my chocolate consumption and spent the money on farm town. Then I visited the library more and bought fewer books and used that money on farm town. Some people might visit the pub less or cut down on their smoking (both things I don't do). Others might just put up with clicking the long way for another three months or so while they saved up for it. (And I recognise that farm cash tools are just not affordable for some people at all, and that there is nothing we can do about that, except to occasionally send farm cash certificates to friends, as I have done.)

I'm sorry if my post was a bit thoughtless.
Old Sep 18 2011, 05:44 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

FRIENDLY REMINDER........ this thread is for feedback on the items listed in the 1st post on page 1 ! Please do not use this thread for other suggestions for the game, post your ideas in the suggestions area of the forum. If you wish to discuss other subjects, do so in social or via private messaging. Thank you.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 18 2011, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post

Just a reminder that all opinions and suggestions are welcome on the forum please keep them friendly

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Sep 18 2011, 07:28 PM
Account Not Linked

Patiently waiting for farm 12.
Old Sep 18 2011, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thonotosassa View Post
Patiently waiting for farm 12.
There will be anouther regular update before more levels and farm 12 are released as farm 11 only just came out in the current release.

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Sep 18 2011, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by driverdave View Post
Ok Experiment 2
this is ti test the crop appearance and waste timer accuracy in an IRRIGATED crop

plowed a fresh single plot on farm 11 planted raspberry on it and irrigated it
my local time now 3.55pm rasp showing 59 mins to ready
my local tme now 4.55pm rasp ripe and showing 3.7 hrs (222 mins) to waste
my local time now 5.13pm rasp still showing ripe and timer showing 3.4 hrs (204 mins) to waste time accurate in terms of displayed time to waste vs actual minutes at this point
ok its 6.37 pm and the rasp stilll lookin good showing 2 hrs to wasted so far timer accurate vs actual time
now down to .9 of an hr (54 minutes) raspberry plot still looking healthy timer still accurate

OK WE HAVE A PROBLEM ....AT 33 MINUTES TO WASTED IT IS SHOWING AS WILTED
looks like we have proven there is a problem Caren Katsmom was right and now it has been replicated and verified so over to the devs for a fix
mods pls pass to devs

Hi Dave, I have come across this problem too with an irrigated crop having gone to waste while the time still said it have approx 5 hours before wastage. From memory it was a full farm triple stacked of Soy Beans. Now that was really annoying. There definitely is a problem with the wastage timer.

Farming since 24th July 2009

But I'm not addicted!
Old Sep 19 2011, 02:59 AM

Question

ok, how do I delete a message? tried three times..gave up so edited instead...LOL
Old Sep 19 2011, 03:11 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik Merlin View Post
ok, how do I delete a message? tried three times..gave up so edited instead...LOL
When you click on edit on a message click on delete to delete the message.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Closed Thread