Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 03 2021, 05:44 AM

Hi is there a reason why i can't get new game to on Opera/Opera game just won't load works in flash/ thank you for latest links about what works, managed to work things out, 3rd party cookies were blocked i have now put on all cookies and TML now loads

Last edited by Kypeca; Jan 05 2021 at 05:25 PM.
Old Jan 03 2021, 06:23 AM

HTML5: If I try to plant with my 10x10 seeder into plowed fields with "show crops" unchecked (i.e. crops hidden), the seeder only plants a single field rather than the full 10x10 area. The full area was highlighted and disappears momentarily, then all but the field under the mouse pointer reappear as just plowed fields. build=17; Firefox 84.0.1 64bit browser; Windows 10 pro. Planting with crops not hidden works correctly.
Old Jan 03 2021, 07:13 AM

The only problem I have come across is it is a lot slower which I think it is a Facebook issue as their pages are running slower to. Keep up the good work you all are a great group of people have a blessed new year
Old Jan 03 2021, 07:37 AM

My browser...Chrome...says it doesn't support WebGL...I clean my cache all the time and have the current version of Chrome...I also run Linux as an OS....any ideas what I can do? Flash version still works fine....
Old Jan 03 2021, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert_farnell@yahoo.com. View Post
Hi
i have tried the new HTML 5 version of farmtown but it does not load at all.
does this just mean some of us cannot access the game this way as yet ?
thank you
Robert Farnell
Hi robert_farnell

Your email address was removed for safety, it is not good to post it in an open forum.

Which browser are you using? Is it updated to last version? Did you try other browser to check if it works for you?

Also if you have an extension added to your browser let say to get Facebook in the old version or any other extension added, then please remove one of them, restart your browser and check if the game loads in HTML5.

If you have more than one extension added you have to do the same with each of them.
Old Jan 03 2021, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie May View Post
I am using the latest version of Google Chrome in Windows 10 and nothing is working. It is slow to load and when it does load, my map isn't working to go the the marketplace or anywhere.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie May View Post
Trying to use the HTML5 version and neighbors are not showing up, chat not working, map not working. I am using the latest version of Google Chrome in Windows 10. Farms are slow to load, graphics look good, but so many things aren't working that I can't play the game in this version.
Hi Bonnie May

The first time you load HTML5 version it is slow to load as all graphics need to be loaded.
If you cleared your browser cache then it is also slow to load, same as when you clear browser cache and then try to load the flash version.

This is a restricted version of the game, please read the following link to check what is available:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650134
Old Jan 03 2021, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kypeca View Post
Hi is there a reason why i can't get new game to on Opera/Opera game just won't load works in flash
Hi Kypeca

Please check if your Opera browser is updated.

Have you tried other browser to check if HTML5 works?

Also if you have an extension added to your browser let say to get Facebook in the old version or any other extension added, then please remove one of them, restart your browser and check if the game loads in HTML5.

If you have more than one extension added you have to do the same with each of them.
Old Jan 03 2021, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy View Post
My browser...Chrome...says it doesn't support WebGL...I clean my cache all the time and have the current version of Chrome...I also run Linux as an OS....any ideas what I can do? Flash version still works fine....
Hi Buddy

I'm sorry but non of the mods are using Linux as OS so we dont know if it works.

Which is your Chrome version?
Old Jan 03 2021, 08:28 AM

still havent been able to load game using HTML5. I have tried letting it sit for about 30 minutes now and still nothing on what looks to be a progress bar. I have made sure all drivers for p/c are up to date and still nothing. Just wondering if there were something that I was supposed to have d/l that i wasnt made aware of or missed. Any help would be appreciated.
Old Jan 03 2021, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_John View Post
still havent been able to load game using HTML5. I have tried letting it sit for about 30 minutes now and still nothing on what looks to be a progress bar. I have made sure all drivers for p/c are up to date and still nothing. Just wondering if there were something that I was supposed to have d/l that i wasnt made aware of or missed. Any help would be appreciated.
Hi Big_John

Which browser are you using and which OS do you have?
Is your browser updated?

Have you tried another browser to check if HTML5 works in it?

If you have an extension added to your browser you have to disable it, restart your browser and check in HTML5 version loads for you.

If you have more than one extension added, then you have to do the previous suggestion one by one.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl