Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jun 08 2023, 01:50 PM

After you get Incorrect email in the website, are you closing the site and then are you loading facebook?
Yes I have and did one more thing clean out the browser history just to be sure nothing is causing an error.

When you load your farm in Facebook, arent you getting the window with a blue button to Register again?
No I'm not all I get is the note up above stating that my email account that I used is linked.

You can also try to close everything and restart your computer before trying again.
Did that already without any changes unfortunately.

Thanks for your help. I will submit a ticket and lets hope they can help. I would hate to loose things if Facebook no longer has farmtown I I need an active email before hand.
Old Jun 08 2023, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurrayLee View Post
After you get Incorrect email in the website, are you closing the site and then are you loading facebook?
Yes I have and did one more thing clean out the browser history just to be sure nothing is causing an error.

When you load your farm in Facebook, arent you getting the window with a blue button to Register again?
No I'm not all I get is the note up above stating that my email account that I used is linked.

You can also try to close everything and restart your computer before trying again.
Did that already without any changes unfortunately.

Thanks for your help. I will submit a ticket and lets hope they can help. I would hate to loose things if Facebook no longer has farmtown I I need an active email before hand.

You are welcome MurrayLee, Im sure Support will help you
Old Jun 08 2023, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
You are welcome MurrayLee, Im sure Support will help you
Resolved.... They helped.

It wasn't deliberately change email address. It was deliberately change password. Then close out and log into Facebook Version which then gives you the option to re-registered. Then I logged back into Farmtown site with new email address and it all worked. It even sync with Facebook by putting my new email address up.

Just putting this out in case one may need it. The support was great in helping. Again thanks for your help as well.
Old Jun 08 2023, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurrayLee View Post
Resolved.... They helped.

It wasn't deliberately change email address. It was deliberately change password. Then close out and log into Facebook Version which then gives you the option to re-registered. Then I logged back into Farmtown site with new email address and it all worked. It even sync with Facebook by putting my new email address up.

Just putting this out in case one may need it. The support was great in helping. Again thanks for your help as well.
So glad your issue was solved MurrayLee
Old Jun 10 2023, 01:07 AM

if want to change both the email and pw for an already registered account and moved to new site, how do we do this??
Old Jun 10 2023, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
if want to change both the email and pw for an already registered account and moved to new site, how do we do this??
Hi JNelson

Please have a look at this link where you will find several options, see if any of them helps you:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=662298
Old Jun 10 2023, 02:34 PM

Hi I have an old account that I can't find which hasn't been used in many years but I would like to restart that game. Is there a way I can do that or has that farm been shut down?
Old Jun 10 2023, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allykat View Post
Hi I have an old account that I can't find which hasn't been used in many years but I would like to restart that game. Is there a way I can do that or has that farm been shut down?
Hi Allykat

If you have the credentials to log into that Facebook account, then please use them and check if your farms are still there.
Old Jun 10 2023, 03:17 PM

I have gone to visit the farm but it says it is archived. Not sure where to go from there. Trying to access farmtown from that facebook account just takes me to slashkey login which I can't do.
Old Jun 10 2023, 03:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allykat View Post
I have gone to visit the farm but it says it is archived. Not sure where to go from there. Trying to access farmtown from that facebook account just takes me to slashkey login which I can't do.
Hi Allykat,
You would have to be able to open that Facebook account to unarchive the farms and register from there for the website version.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
link email, login