Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 20 2021, 06:38 AM

I'm so happy to see individual quests back! Could you help me out figuring my time deadlines? Does the clock start ticking when I began this quest, or when I complete it?

And thank all you moderators for your pretty much infinite patience and empathy.
Old Apr 20 2021, 06:59 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PharmerRhonda View Post
Not sure if this was a random issue. I had been hired and was working another farmer's farms, when my browser crashed. In the past when this has happened, after I reloaded, a pop-up would ask if I wanted to return to finish the work on the farm I had been hired for, this time I did not get any pop-up, so no way to return to the farm I'd been hired for.
Hi PharmerRhonda,

Please supply more information about this:
Who hired you, friend, neighbour or stranger?
Where were you hired from?

If you were hired by a stranger it's possible that rest of the work was already completed by someone else which would mean you would not get that popup to return to the job.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 20 2021, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keef View Post
USER ID number ( 727691242 )

still not able to boost trains or send gifts, have tried on 3 different computers using chrome, edge, opera, firefox, and also slimjet
Hi Keef,

The developers are still looking into this.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Apr 20 2021, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseArienh View Post
I'm so happy to see individual quests back! Could you help me out figuring my time deadlines? Does the clock start ticking when I began this quest, or when I complete it?

And thank all you moderators for your pretty much infinite patience and empathy.
Hi RoseArienh;

The Quick List in the 1st post on page 1 has been updated, you can either go there to see what has been added about the Regular Quests or you can go straight to the Game Guide Chapter28 Quests and read the information there.

If after reading those you still have a general question about Regular Quests please post in the Help and Support area for Quests which is now open: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=468066

Clickable Help Links:

Old Apr 20 2021, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluehair View Post
I have been to the marketplace to try and get other farmers to sell me some prodcuts I see people but no one is talking I talk but no reply
Hi bluehair,

Thank you for your report.

What seems to be happening is the chat box is defaulting to the top and the new messages are not bumping the chat back down to show the latest messages. If you scroll the chat window down to the bottom you should be able to see all the messages and any new ones after that should show up fine.

You can not trade with other farmers to buy sell yet, that has not been added back to the game.

I will copy your chat issue over to the relevant thread for the devs to see.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Apr 20 2021, 07:48 AM

Thanks for all you're doing. For 2 days the log list received when you click the My Neighbors tab (next to My Requests) will only scroll down to C before there's no place for it to go further. I'm using Chrome and not having any other issues. Zany Clover - USER ID number ( 1348106720 ) Thanks!
Old Apr 20 2021, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi PharmerRhonda,

Please supply more information about this:
Who hired you, friend, neighbour or stranger?
Where were you hired from?

If you were hired by a stranger it's possible that rest of the work was already completed by someone else which would mean you would not get that popup to return to the job.
Hi, thanks Tiger. It was a stranger from the marketplace. The person who hired me had like 50 farms, and I was half-way through them and hadn't seen anyone else.....but that is certainly a possibility that someone else hired had started at the other end so we both finished in the middle.
Old Apr 20 2021, 08:31 AM

Send a message via AIM to kejusa Send a message via MSN to kejusa

1667790253 - Hi, a massive problem most of my connections are blank screens - this happened after I was hired to work an extremely heavily layered farm, been trying to fix this but having no luck - please are you able to help. Also sent for help from Facebook - I don't know what I did to cause all this to happen
Old Apr 20 2021, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zany Clover View Post
Thanks for all you're doing. For 2 days the log list received when you click the My Neighbors tab (next to My Requests) will only scroll down to C before there's no place for it to go further. I'm using Chrome and not having any other issues. Zany Clover - USER ID number ( 1348106720 ) Thanks!
Hi Zany Clover

The developers fixed that issue. Could you please reload and check again?
Old Apr 20 2021, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kejusa View Post
1667790253 - Hi, a massive problem most of my connections are blank screens - this happened after I was hired to work an extremely heavily layered farm, been trying to fix this but having no luck - please are you able to help. Also sent for help from Facebook - I don't know what I did to cause all this to happen
Hi kejusa

Try closing your browser and then restart your computer.

If that doesnt help you, then clear your browser cache. The first time you load the farm after the clearing it will load slower as all graphics have to be loaded again.
Closed Thread