Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 03 2024, 07:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbcarol View Post
I have been removed from playing the 7 day game until the next game starts as rejected or something. I paid my cash coins to buy one of the facilities. I am quite upset about this as I play every week and am always buying cash to buy facilities. Can you please fix my farm Jaxon where I purchased the orphanage.
Thank you!
Hi pbcarol

I moved your post to the thread about NCC.

I'm sorry but we can't fix anything about your NCC. The only rule for the Neighborhood Chain contest is that you can't move a facilitiy from one farm to another. If you do, then you are quitted from the NCC for that week.

From our Game Guide:

IMPORTANT: Once the facilities are entered into the contest you must NOT move them to storage or to another farm. If you do, you will see a warning message that tells you that you are in the contest and that storing the facility will make you abandon this weeks contest . If you proceed, the facility will be removed from the farm, and you will be terminated from that weeks contest. In order to remain in the contest, the facilities that are part of a Neighbourhood Chain must remain on the farm during the whole week of the contest.

https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showt...14#post6060014
Old Feb 03 2024, 11:52 AM

Yesterday I bought an orphanage, I went to neighborhood chains and it showed up so I filled the orphanage as needed. Today neighborhood chains shows no Orphanage but I went to the farm it is on and there it is.
How an I make sure the Orphanage is available to add to my neighborhood chain?
thank you
Liza Lee
Old Feb 03 2024, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizaLee View Post
Yesterday I bought an orphanage, I went to neighborhood chains and it showed up so I filled the orphanage as needed. Today neighborhood chains shows no Orphanage but I went to the farm it is on and there it is.
How an I make sure the Orphanage is available to add to my neighborhood chain?
thank you
Liza Lee
Hi LizaLee

I moved your post to the thread about NCC.

The rules for the NCC are the following:
  • If you have none of the FC facilities for the contest then you can only use 2 coin facilities.
  • If you have 1 of each of the FC facilities, then you can still only use 2 coin facilities.
  • If you have more than 1 of the FC facilities, you can use those plus an equal number of coin facilities. For example, if you have 3 of the 2 FC facilities then you can use 3 of the coin facilities. You can only use as many coin facilities as you have FC facilities.

In your case you only have 1 farm cash facility (Spanish Restaurant) and 2 coins facilities ( Food Ingredients Factory). That is why your Orphanage was not added to the NCC
Old Feb 13 2024, 09:58 PM

The top FIVE in my NCC each had BOTH FC facilities which I don't. WHY are they in my neighborhood? NOT FAIR, I can't compete with FC facilities! SEVEN had both FC facilities!!! Only three didn't and two of those were my neighborhood!
Old Feb 13 2024, 10:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
The top FIVE in my NCC each had BOTH FC facilities which I don't. WHY are they in my neighborhood? NOT FAIR, I can't compete with FC facilities! SEVEN had both FC facilities!!! Only three didn't and two of those were my neighborhood!
Hi John,
Both FC and coin facilities can give roughly the same amount of points. Doesn't matter if they are for FC or coins. The contestants are chosen from what is available on the day they are selected with as close as possible the number of facilities each have in their teams. If they are among your contest competitors then there were not enough who had as few facilities as you. There has to be 10 in each group.

Unless you have a different way for the program to select them then there is nothing that the developers can do to change the way they are selected. If you know a different way to select the contestants then please post it in the Suggestions section.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 04 2024, 01:44 PM
Account Not Linked

Thumbs down What is "enable NCC" ?

What is NCC????
Old Mar 04 2024, 03:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetdogy View Post
What is NCC????
HI Jetdogy,
I moved your post to the thread about this subject.
NCC stands for Neighborhood Chains Contest. To participate in this you have to check the box to Enable NCC. You can find all the information about this contest in the Game Guide chapter 31 in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=621846
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
add faciities in contest, disable ncc, enable ncc, facilities in contest, missing in ncc, ncc, ncc rewards, neighborhood chain, neighborhood contest