Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 13 2021, 06:12 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie saunders View Post
id no. 553411533 )
has anyone else got problems when harvesting crops where the coins you earn are droping down instead of going up
Hi charlie saunders,

If you were using a combine, rather than just harvesting crops, then what you will have been charged for is the plowing part. Plowing always cost you coins.

Your coins will not go up even if you were only harvesting. You get coins for those if you were to sell them rather than use them to make products in facilities.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 13 2021, 06:48 AM

Default PoveĆanje farme

Ne mogu do realtor ofice i ne mogu poveĆati farmu
Old Feb 13 2021, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRĐ View Post
Ne mogu do realtor ofice i ne mogu poveĆati farmu
Zdravo DRD

Ne govorim vaš jezik i koristim prevoditelja.

Te opcije još nisu dodane.

Možete otići na prvi post, prvu stranicu ove teme da biste pročitali koje značajke trenutno rade. Tema je na engleskom, ali možete koristiti prevoditelja.

In English:

Hello DRD

I do not speak your language and I am using a translator.

These options have not been added yet. You can go to the first post, first page of this thread to read which features are working right now. The thread is in english but you can use a translator.
Old Feb 13 2021, 07:36 AM

I recently tried to plow under some trees I added on my farm 34. I'm well versed in how to do this. It's a 9 x 48 strip across the bottom where previously there were plowed boxes until I cleared them to add the trees. Has something changed in the game that prevents plowing under? My user ID is 2213338.
Old Feb 13 2021, 08:09 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusanFarmette View Post
I recently tried to plow under some trees I added on my farm 34. I'm well versed in how to do this. It's a 9 x 48 strip across the bottom where previously there were plowed boxes until I cleared them to add the trees. Has something changed in the game that prevents plowing under? My user ID is 2213338.
Hi SusanFarmette,

We are aware that not all methods of various layering tricks are working. I am sorry but as usual we can't allow which ones may or may not be working to be posted.

There is still a considerable amount of work to be done before this game is back to normal game play without all the tricks that people like to do, so I can't give you any idea of what will or won't work now or later. All you can do is try them every now and again and see what happens.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Feb 13 2021 at 08:11 AM. Reason: correcting my rubbish typing lol
Old Feb 13 2021, 12:05 PM

Default watermill missing

hi, ive just noticed that my watermill is completely missing from my farm. further i've noticed that the following warning is listed underneath my farm....

2021-02-13 17:57:56.278 WARNERROR: DownloadWorker-0.DonwloadAsync. Error getting: https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/...31-235959/Item Assets/items/watermill3/watermill2.png - Unknown Error

please advise?

user id... 1648783593

Last edited by raygimbert@btinternet.com; Feb 13 2021 at 12:07 PM. Reason: not supplied user id
Old Feb 13 2021, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raygimbert@btinternet.com View Post
hi, ive just noticed that my watermill is completely missing from my farm. further i've noticed that the following warning is listed underneath my farm....

2021-02-13 17:57:56.278 WARNERROR: DownloadWorker-0.DonwloadAsync. Error getting: https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/...31-235959/Item Assets/items/watermill3/watermill2.png - Unknown Error

please advise?

user id... 1648783593
Hi raygimbert

The developers are aware of this issue with the watermill and will fix it in a time.
Old Feb 13 2021, 02:55 PM

Exclamation Tools not working consistently

706834407 is my reference id. When I log into my farm to use the Seeder, Tree Shaker, and Flower Harvester it only works during that session. If I immediately log out, and log back in, they don't work anymore. I have to sell them and re-buy them in order for them to work every time I play the game. I tried this over several different web browsers, so I know it's the game, not how I'm logging in to play it. Is this a known issue?
Old Feb 13 2021, 03:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylencats View Post
706834407 is my reference id. When I log into my farm to use the Seeder, Tree Shaker, and Flower Harvester it only works during that session. If I immediately log out, and log back in, they don't work anymore. I have to sell them and re-buy them in order for them to work every time I play the game. I tried this over several different web browsers, so I know it's the game, not how I'm logging in to play it. Is this a known issue?
HI Kaylencats,
Your tools must be in your storage for them to work from your toolbox. If they are in your storage and still not working then take them out onto a farm, click the save button, restart your farms and then put them back into your storage. Then try them again from the toolbox.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Feb 13 2021 at 05:52 PM.
Old Feb 13 2021, 05:51 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Missing Facilities

ALL of my facilities that contain my animals have vanished!!!

Along with all my animals!!!

They were all there until about a week ago.

I've contacted support but have never received an answer not even an acknowledgment!!

How do I get my facilities & all my animals back?????
Closed Thread