Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 13 2021, 09:41 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell466 View Post
my ID is 1488472894
Can someone clarify a point for me?
Since the trains were added back to the game I have received several kinds of animals by accelerating trains from neighbors. Consequently I have accumulated approx. 1,000 animals in my storage area. For the animal sheds that were filled before the game conversion I am able to harvest them to collect the production. I have a farm that has animal sheds that have vacancies. Can I safely move the stored animals into the vacancies so that I can start to collect from them?
Hi Dell,
Yes you can. As they are moving directly from storage to those sheds then that will work.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 13 2021, 07:29 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Keef

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi tozan

Im sorry but this is a facebook problem affecting some users but not all of us.

The developers are aware of this but you have to wait for Facebook to fix whatever they changed. If you wish you could contact Facebook by using the Report a problem.
I've had this problem for a month, sent messages to FB, NO RESPONCE
Old May 13 2021, 07:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keef View Post
I've had this problem for a month, sent messages to FB, NO RESPONCE
Hi Keef,
I am sorry you have this problem but there is nothing we or the developers can do to fix this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 13 2021, 10:26 PM

Angry Train Boosts

My train boosts aren't working 1080814228
Old May 13 2021, 10:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlinsssandi View Post
My train boosts aren't working 1080814228
Hi Sizzlinsssandi,
If you have already done the following and the problem persists then you likely have the issue that Facebook needs to fix for the lists to show up again. I'm sorry but Facebook don't say when they will fix anything. Please check that you have already done these:
  1. Browser is up to date
  2. Cookies and Popups are allowed in your browser
  3. Disable any extensions added to your browser are while you try this to eliminate those as being an issue.
  4. Run memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", which is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another browser window.
  5. If you update the browser or the cookie/pop up settings please remember to close and reopen the browser before you try again.
Old May 14 2021, 12:56 AM

is there anyway to find more than 5 chats the message box am sure used to be more than 5 dam hard when you need to get back to someone after her asking me a question
Old May 14 2021, 03:38 AM

When working co-op quests, the default load for checking neighbors' quests is at the BOTTOM of their list and not at the top, as usual. User ID 529864888

My Farm Town link: https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...4888&farm_ix=0
Old May 14 2021, 04:35 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
is there anyway to find more than 5 chats the message box am sure used to be more than 5 dam hard when you need to get back to someone after her asking me a question
Hi amanda1955,

Are you asking about in game messages? You should be seeing more than 5 messages from the same person in the show history if they are short messages. However, the previous messages are limited to only showing up to 300 characters (including spaces) of a long message. This is the same as it was in flash so if you're looking for an older message that is quite long, you aren't going to be able to see it all if it's more than the 300 count.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; May 14 2021 at 04:40 AM.
Old May 14 2021, 04:59 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwylahSkye View Post
When working co-op quests, the default load for checking neighbors' quests is at the BOTTOM of their list and not at the top, as usual. User ID 529864888
Hi TwylahSkye,

What do you mean by the bottom of the list, do you mean the order the neighbours co-op quests show from top to bottom on the left side?

When ordering the neighbours bar by co-operative quests and starting from either the neighbour at the beginning of the list or the end of the list I am seeing the top quest listed first not the bottom one. Is this what you are doing when the bottom quest shows first?

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 14 2021, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
I am seeing the top quest listed first not the bottom one. Is this what you are doing when the bottom quest shows first?
The first neighbor you click on with multiple co-op quests defaults your "start" at the top of the list, but moving to subsequent neighbors on the list with multiple co-op quests defaults your "start" at the at the last quest on their list and continues to default at the bottom unless you close the co-op quest window and reopen it, at which point the pattern starts again.

My Farm Town link: https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...4888&farm_ix=0
Closed Thread