Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 15 2021, 06:13 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie saunders View Post
USER ID number ( 553411533 ) this is stopping farms from opening
ERRORException: QuadTree: BoundsMustBeNonZero
at com.codebell.iso.engine.ItemQuadTree.Insert (com.codebell.iso.engine.ItemBase node, UnityEngine.Rect nodeBounds) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0
its also happening on farms that im working on for other people
Hi charlie saunders,

I have moved your post to the HTML?Web GL thread for loading issues.

Are you unable to load the game at all or is this only happening when you go to specific farms?

If it's specific farms are they your farms or someone elses?
Did the error show up as soon as you tried to load that farm or after you tried to do something on that farm?
If they are your farms which farms are showing this error?
When you can't load the farm what are you seeing on the game screen?

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; May 15 2021 at 06:25 AM.
Old May 16 2021, 07:35 AM

Default cannot load screen turns gray

I am on a different computer and have had no problems until now but loads to U55 and then string of error messages with "is trusted true" user ID 563825133 - ensured chrome updated, ensured flash removed, pop ups enabled, cleared cache - any suggestion is appreciated
Old May 16 2021, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgg43king View Post
I am on a different computer and have had no problems until now but loads to U55 and then string of error messages with "is trusted true" user ID 563825133 - ensured chrome updated, ensured flash removed, pop ups enabled, cleared cache - any suggestion is appreciated
Hi kgg43king

I moved your post to the thread for HTML5

Please check if you have any update for Windows or for Mac in case you use it. If there was any update available then remember to close and restart your computer after updating.

As you are on a different computer then please try the instructions given in the following announcement >

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

You have to try all suggestions under FIRST LOAD OF FARM TOWN.
After trying them all, then restart and check again if your game loads.

If your game doesnt load, then you have to provide the information under PERSISTENT LOADING ISSUES.

Also if you go to the first post, first page of this thread, there are steps to let you check the requirements for your computer.
Old May 17 2021, 05:42 AM

i hate how the game loads and not everything shows i used to spend hours designing now i cannot even play the game properly so upset
Old May 17 2021, 06:05 AM

Default webgl

webGL won't load says without it farmtown won't open
Old May 17 2021, 06:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieRoo View Post
i hate how the game loads and not everything shows i used to spend hours designing now i cannot even play the game properly so upset
Hi RichieRoo,

What problems are you having with loading the game? Have you done all your updates on your computer, then made sure that the browser you are using is also up to date and tried the items listed in the first post on page one? if you have not please do those then see if things improve for you.

There is an example of the computer specifications in that post so you can compare that to what your computer has to see if you should be experiencing optimal game play.

Animated items are still being worked on, some are static versions, some that are not showing will be added back to the game when they are completed and tested. If you are not familiar with what should and should not be possible to do in the game at this time, please click on the following link and read the information in the 1st post on page 1. Any updates we get will be posted there: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650134

Clickable Help Links:

Old May 17 2021, 06:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda Lightner View Post
webGL won't load says without it farmtown won't open
Hi Linda,

Please go to the 1st post on page 1 of this thread there is information there to help you with checking WebGL issues.

Clickable Help Links:

Old May 17 2021, 10:03 AM

Default Farmtown

I've spent a lot of money to play this game and it is now total rubbish. I can't get on. Most of the features don't work last time I was able to get on. Every
thing is terrible. What a waste of my time and money!
Old May 17 2021, 10:08 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamahound View Post
I've spent a lot of money to play this game and it is now total rubbish. I can't get on. Most of the features don't work last time I was able to get on. Every
thing is terrible. What a waste of my time and money!
Hi Mamahound,
I have moved your post to the thread about loading problems.
What happens when you try to load the game?

Please check if you have any update for Windows or for Mac in case you use it. If there was any update available then remember to close and restart your computer after updating.

As you are on a different computer then please try the instructions given in the following announcement >

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

You have to try all suggestions under FIRST LOAD OF FARM TOWN.
After trying them all, then restart and check again if your game loads.

If your game doesnt load, then you have to provide the information under PERSISTENT LOADING ISSUES.

Also if you go to the first post, first page of this thread, there are steps to let you check the requirements for your computer.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 17 2021, 09:26 PM
Account Not Linked

I have tried everything to get this game to load the farms and its sooo slow. I did the compressed graphics, I have enough memory being a new laptop but it won't load the games like it used to. USER ID number ( 520045647 ) I copied and pasted the toggle console.. 2021-05-18 02:23:12.153 WARNERROR: DownloadWorker-3.DownloadAsync. Error getting: https://scontent.fbma4-1.fna.fbcdn.n...5f&oe=609E397D - Unknown Error

I am getting a ton of these messages below.. WARNERROR: DownloadWorker-1.DownloadAsync. Error getting: https://scontent-dus1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...a6&oe=609FD434 - Unknown Error

Last edited by Taz D; May 17 2021 at 09:31 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl