Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 09 2018, 08:34 AM

Default Adding facs

When I add a facility on my farm that is included in the weekly contest it shows that I have additional facilities working but is not showing up to my friends that I have a +1 or however many I have added. Therefore, I am not able to receive any gifts. Can this be fixed please? Thanks!
Old Aug 09 2018, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuliesNotGoofy View Post
When I add a facility on my farm that is included in the weekly contest it shows that I have additional facilities working but is not showing up to my friends that I have a +1 or however many I have added. Therefore, I am not able to receive any gifts. Can this be fixed please? Thanks!
Hi JuliesNotGoofy

It depends on which facility you are adding.

The rule is that if you buy a FarmCash facility participating in the contest, or a Farm Cash facility and the corresponding extra Coin facility allowed, then your neighbors will see the (+x) and will be able to thank you.

If you want to make a suggestion, please post it in our Suggestion section where we have them grouped by theme for the developers to read.

You cant open a new thread there, but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to that section:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Aug 09 2018, 09:54 PM

Since the last upgrade my Neighbourhood Chains Contest will not open
Old Aug 09 2018, 10:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne L View Post
Since the last upgrade my Neighbourhood Chains Contest will not open
Hi Wayne L,
You need to go into your Preferences (wrench, top left of farm) and check the box to Enable NCC.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 10 2018, 06:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi JuliesNotGoofy

It depends on which facility you are adding.

The rule is that if you buy a FarmCash facility participating in the contest, or a Farm Cash facility and the corresponding extra Coin facility allowed, then your neighbors will see the (+x) and will be able to thank you.

If you want to make a suggestion, please post it in our Suggestion section where we have them grouped by theme for the developers to read.

You cant open a new thread there, but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to that section:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
I don't need to make any suggestions, I just need this issue fixed. Sorry, I must not have explained it correctly. I know how it works and it used to work just fine but I had a problem a while back when my facilities weren't even showing when I added one. When that problem was fixed it did show I had 2 of that facility but it didn't show that I had added it then. It just looked like I'd already owned it, not like I'd just added it. This has been happening ever since. Thanks for your help.

Last edited by Taz D; Aug 10 2018 at 11:54 AM. Reason: forgot a line.
Old Aug 10 2018, 08:31 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:

I don't need to make any suggestions, I just need this issue fixed. Sorry, I must not have explained it correctly. I know how it works and it used to work just fine but I had a problem a while back when my facilities weren't even showing when I added one. When that problem was fixed it did show I had 2 of that facility but it didn't show that I had added it then. It just looked like I'd already owned it, not like I'd just added it. This has been happening ever since. Thanks for your help.
Hi JuliesNotGoofy,

marymarcel is not available at the moment.

To clarify..
You get a + if you add a FC facility
You get a + if you add a FC facility AND a coin facility
You do NOT get a + if you just add an additional coin facility (e.g you had 2 FC facilites in the contest and and then added another coin facilty)

If that does not answer your question and it was a FC facility you added OR both an FC facility AND a coin facility, then you will need to report this to support.

If you have a problem with any facilty not showing as added in the contest you need to report it here so we can check it. However if there is a fault and we can correct it, i am not sure if it will also correct to put a + for the thanks for your friends to see.
Old Aug 10 2018, 01:25 PM

Thank you Tiger. I do understand now.
Old Aug 10 2018, 01:50 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Thank you Tiger. I do understand now.
you are welcome JuliesNotGoofy
Old Aug 14 2018, 08:40 PM

Question Question about Neighborhood Chains

How can one chain have 18 coin facilities of one kind? I thought you could only use multiples of FC facilities.
Old Aug 14 2018, 08:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwenger1 View Post
How can one chain have 18 coin facilities of one kind? I thought you could only use multiples of FC facilities.
Hi kwenger,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the neighborhood chains contest.
Where are you seeing this? Is it on the My Neighborhood Chains tab or the Competing Neighborhoods tab?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
add faciities in contest, add owned facilities, boosting trains, contest, exp pts, facilities in contest, help and support, ncc, neighborhood chain, neighborhood contest, neighborhood contest., neighborhood contests, posting faci;ities, working the contest