Default farm

The farm is black
Old Mar 15 2021, 08:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by crumby View Post
The farm is black
Hi Crumby,
The only things we can offer is for you to check if there is any update for Windows or Mac, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

Also make sure your browser is updated as sometimes they do not automatically update.

After that then follow the instructions given in this announcement:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

You have to try all suggestions under FIRST LOAD OF FARM TOWN.
After trying them all, then restart and check again if your game loads.

If your game doesnt load, then you have to provide the information under PERSISTENT LOADING ISSUES.
Please notice that for point 3, developers are asking for the last Checkpoint information.

If you dont see the information below your game screen, then click in Toggle FT console and scroll down the page using the bar on the right till you find the last Checkpoint information.

You can also find steps in the first post of this thread for checking your computer.

If you still can not get into the game then please copy and post the first 10 lines of the FT Console under your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 16 2021, 07:08 AM

Default Won't load

Please see the attachment for what is happening to me. Can not load, getting the black screen,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FT.jpg (9.5 KB, 9 views)
Old Mar 16 2021, 07:38 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vernagarrett View Post
Please see the attachment for what is happening to me. Can not load, getting the black screen,
Hi vernagarrett,

I am sorry but your picture is too small to read what the error is saying.

Have you been able to load the game prior to today? If you were, have you made any changes to your browser?

Please make sure that your browser is still up to date and any extensions are disabled on your browser if you have them. If you make any changes to your browser please close the browser and reopen it before you try to load the game again.

If you still see an error after that please also try another browser and see if you get the same problem there.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 17 2021, 05:10 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

When I load Farmtown it says my Browzer does not support GK.....My number USER ID number ( 100000289663290 ) Thank you Bob.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 17 2021, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob-B View Post
When I load Farmtown it says my Browzer does not support GK.....My number USER ID number ( 100000289663290 ) Thank you Bob.
Hi Bob-B

I moved your post to the HTML5 thread.

Have you been able to load the farm previously?

If so, then please be sure your browser is updated. If that is not the problem then clear your browser cache. The first time you load the game after the clearing, then it will load a little slower as all graphics have to be loaded again.

If you need instructions on how to clear your browser cache, please go to the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890

If you have never been able to load the game:

Please check if there is any update for Windows, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

If your game doesnt load, then you have to provide the information under PERSISTENT LOADING ISSUES.
Please notice that for point 3, developers are asking for the last Checkpoint information.

If you dont see the information below your game screen, then click in Toggle FT console and scroll down the page using the bar on the right till you find the last Checkpoint information.

If you can't open the FT Console watch the "U" number in the upper right corner of your farms for the last number shown.

Also if you go to the first post, first page of this thread, there are stept to let you check your computer.
Old Mar 17 2021, 05:52 PM

Default Was freezing up then farm won't show

I was using farm town then it started freezing up and I had to cut off my computer and sometimes 'I could get on and other times I couldn't. 1753886434 is the number my farm shows. I don't know what to do. My browser shows Yahoo and before I thought I was using Chrome Please help I can't play FT
Old Mar 17 2021, 05:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jean.york View Post
I was using farm town then it started freezing up and I had to cut off my computer and sometimes 'I could get on and other times I couldn't. 1753886434 is the number my farm shows. I don't know what to do. My browser shows Yahoo and before I thought I was using Chrome Please help I can't play FT
Hi Jean.york,
I have moved your post to the HTML/WebGL loading problems.

Please check if there is any update for Windows or Mac, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

Also make sure your browser is updated as sometimes they do not automatically update.

What would help too is if you could copy and paste here in a post the first 10 lines of the FT Console.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 19 2021, 11:54 AM

Just an FYI - as of last afternoon, all my current browsers (chrome, firefox, and blech edge) are having the exact same issue: dragging on loading, often stuck on the black screen, dragging on switching between farms, and getting the error message to reload.

I figured there was an update going on or something. Meanwhile I'll just try again tomorrow. Yes I cleared all history/caches and yes I checked updates to browsers.

Feel free to move if you wish -- this is more an FYI because if it's happening to me, it's possibly happening to others.
Old Mar 19 2021, 04:47 PM

1395472945 ( farm number ) Hello my farms open after 3 or 4 minutes but I cant get to the market n work for others is this normal

Ger.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl