Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 11 2015, 09:17 AM

Default Strange little chick

A Strange little chick is appearing in my list of crops to sell at the market in the " non ingredients for me" section. ???
Old Sep 11 2015, 09:37 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocosfarm View Post
A Strange little chick is appearing in my list of crops to sell at the market in the " non ingredients for me" section. ???
Hi cocosfarm,
That would be because of the glitch that happened for the Chicken Sandwich in the Canadian restaurant. If you requested ingredients for that sandwich then during the glitch you were getting the chicken that is in the animals of the store instead of the chicken from the semi-truck. Just go ahead and sell them and you should not see those again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 11 2015, 02:56 PM

I'm having problem with planting flowers on farm 12 and farm 14 where it saying can not be placed in this row because there are too many layers items in it..Please try a different spot and there's no layers on farm 12 and farm 14 it's just empty grass and some flowers..Please take look at my farms thank you
Old Sep 11 2015, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleyj1983 View Post
I'm having problem with planting flowers on farm 12 and farm 14 where it saying can not be placed in this row because there are too many layers items in it..Please try a different spot and there's no layers on farm 12 and farm 14 it's just empty grass and some flowers..Please take look at my farms thank you
Hi ashleyj

Your previous post was moved and answered in the following link

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...02#post5997702
Old Sep 12 2015, 11:18 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I have a solution with the wheat, if they make everything gluten free we will not have to plant wheat
Old Sep 13 2015, 10:29 AM

Default Canadian Restaurant and Acorn Squash

I love the new update, particularly getting another restaurant. I always love them because I can sell those items and not have to save/build them up for use elsewhere. However, I have to get whiny here. Did you really have to use the acorn squash? That was the only "money crop" in the game. *sigh* Perhaps you can provide us with another high dollar non-usable crop to replace that one? Otherwise, good job devs, I still love this game.
Old Sep 13 2015, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amycamille View Post
I love the new update, particularly getting another restaurant. I always love them because I can sell those items and not have to save/build them up for use elsewhere. However, I have to get whiny here. Did you really have to use the acorn squash? That was the only "money crop" in the game. *sigh* Perhaps you can provide us with another high dollar non-usable crop to replace that one? Otherwise, good job devs, I still love this game.
I said the same thing. But then I decided to grow a bunch of squash and harvest it MYSELF. Like over a hundred thousand worth. It will show in your storage separate from what you let someone else harvest. What you let someone else harvest will will say "large" beside it. The facility will take from the smaller amount. Then you can sell the large amount and you still have a "cash" crop.....and a crop to fill the facility from.
Old Sep 13 2015, 06:51 PM

There seems to be a error with the co op quest for the new resturant when trying to sell chicken it doesent show the picture in the square of the chicken and when i try to sell it it says i have no chicken but i have loads of chicken

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...3&l=74167fbaec

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum

Last edited by al_bundy; Sep 13 2015 at 06:56 PM. Reason: cant get pic to show click link
Old Sep 13 2015, 07:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
There seems to be a error with the co op quest for the new resturant when trying to sell chicken it doesent show the picture in the square of the chicken and when i try to sell it it says i have no chicken but i have loads of chicken

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...3&l=74167fbaec
Hi Al,
This happened because there was a n error in the CHicken Sandwich in the new Canadian restaurant. The problem was fixed, but those who had that quest open prior to the fix will not be able to get the chicken for it and will have to let that quest expire. I am sorry, but there isn't any way for them to go back and fix what was opened during the glitch.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 14 2015, 04:07 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

why cant i get anything to come up on ft?
Closed Thread