Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 04 2015, 08:25 AM

I am in the smaller testing group according to a yellow banner above my game, and so far things look like they are operating quite well - or would if I could get the little hair off my mouse without touching the sensor!

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Nov 04 2015, 08:30 AM

I am in the smaller testing group according to a yellow banner above my game also.

Every time I move my mouse over anything it disappears, then I hide all trees as I move the mouse they come back. This is very annoying especially when planting trees (I'm forever planting trees) it makes it very hard to see where I left of or if I've missed a spot, been going on since this last upgrade. I have been patient but thought I'd better let you know this is still happening just in case you think everyone's back to normal :-(
Clear My Macromedia Files
Because I've already done this before I posted my Question

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...840&farm_ix=17

Last edited by theperfectnina; Nov 04 2015 at 08:34 AM. Reason: add info
Old Nov 04 2015, 09:15 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
I am in the smaller testing group according to a yellow banner above my game, and so far things look like they are operating quite well - or would if I could get the little hair off my mouse without touching the sensor!
Quote:
Originally Posted by theperfectnina View Post
I am in the smaller testing group according to a yellow banner above my game also.

Every time I move my mouse over anything it disappears, then I hide all trees as I move the mouse they come back. This is very annoying especially when planting trees (I'm forever planting trees) it makes it very hard to see where I left of or if I've missed a spot, been going on since this last upgrade. I have been patient but thought I'd better let you know this is still happening just in case you think everyone's back to normal :-(
Thank you for your feedback. Please continue to report here if you have any further issues

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 04 2015, 11:28 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I am on that small group too and up to now everything is fine, except with the hiding, still disappearing and appearing act.. it looks like it is a little faster moving from farm to farm, and harvesting is ok too. Harvested crops, trees and flowers this morning with no trouble at all.. will report is anything else comes up..
Old Nov 04 2015, 11:38 AM
Senior Moderator

Those in the test group when your report please also list what browser you are using as some of the problems are browser specific. Thanks for your feed back.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 04 2015, 01:49 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

got the 18 super hens replaced, but when i tried to use them after i put them on the farm to go in the super coop, got 4 of them to go in, then it said they couldne be moved, i refreshed & the other 14 dissapeared, i use chrome
Old Nov 04 2015, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
got the 18 super hens replaced, but when i tried to use them after i put them on the farm to go in the super coop, got 4 of them to go in, then it said they couldne be moved, i refreshed & the other 14 dissapeared, i use chrome
Hi beverduster

I'm sorry this is happening to you again, but as you know we cant replace them.

Please contact support again in the following link

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Old Nov 04 2015, 02:26 PM

Hi Im in the tester group.

Im getting the green patches appearing and disappearing - thats been happening all day. It seems to only happen after I have harvested (trees, crops or flowers)- doesnt matter if I use a combine or a large tool or not or whether I replant crops or not.
Other than that the game seems to be working quicker.
I tried to take a photo but the green patch vanishes as soon as I select the camera. Its not really detracting from the game tho just odd.
Only had a quick go of a few things - will try more tomorrow.
I use Windows 10 and Chrome browser.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Nov 04 2015, 04:14 PM

Graphics looks much smoother and fast no problems found

only issue sometimes items hide when you put mouse near them and unhide after hiding them

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Nov 04 2015, 04:56 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I have found that if after harvesting trees, click on preferences, uncheck them.. then check them again.. then uncheck a second time and they are gone for good.. until of course you tick them to harvest again.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread