Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jun 29 2024, 12:46 AM

Default Working facilities when you don't have trains - one question and one request

Hi all,

Here's the question:

My Farmer Squeak account has no trains. She doesn't really want or need trains right now EXCEPT to help her work neighbor's facilities, which she'd like to be able to do. Problem is, I'm on a budget. How should she begin? What's the FEWEST number of trains (and cars) I need to work facilities more easily?

And here's the request (which I didn't know where to put):

Until recently, Squeak could SORT of work facilities of at least a handful of neighbors if she was willing to click a lot. But recently, it's changed so that now when you click the button to work on the first farm, you have to wait until after the message telling you how much you got appears and then completely fades away before you can click to advance to the next farm. This is effectively making it twice as slow - which doesn't work at all for Squeak. Until I can afford to get some trains for her, I'd love it if that could be changed back so that she can click right on through without having to wait.

Thanks!

Farmer Susan trying to help Farmer Squeak (who can't have her own forum account)

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.

Farmer Squeak didn't really get started until the web game was ready. Her Facebook Account didn't work. She's been going great guns since then, though!
Old Jun 29 2024, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Hi all,

Here's the question:

My Farmer Squeak account has no trains. She doesn't really want or need trains right now EXCEPT to help her work neighbor's facilities, which she'd like to be able to do. Problem is, I'm on a budget. How should she begin? What's the FEWEST number of trains (and cars) I need to work facilities more easily?

And here's the request (which I didn't know where to put):

Until recently, Squeak could SORT of work facilities of at least a handful of neighbors if she was willing to click a lot. But recently, it's changed so that now when you click the button to work on the first farm, you have to wait until after the message telling you how much you got appears and then completely fades away before you can click to advance to the next farm. This is effectively making it twice as slow - which doesn't work at all for Squeak. Until I can afford to get some trains for her, I'd love it if that could be changed back so that she can click right on through without having to wait.

Thanks!

Farmer Susan trying to help Farmer Squeak (who can't have her own forum account)
Hi Susan

To be able to work all facilities in all farms you need to have 2 trains dispatched with at least 10 long cars attached to each train. The long cars have to be different for each train.
You have the Standard locomotive which costs coins, so you can purchase 2, place them on different farms and then start adding the long cars when you can afford them.

About your other question, I just tried with my husband account and not sure which the problem is.

With no trains, when you arrive to a farm, you have to click in let say, load all button for each service facility in that farm. When you complete your 50% then Mayor will work 50% of your friends facilities for free.
At this moment you get a message telling you the Mayor will work the rest of the facilities on that farm, you accept that.

When the Mayor is done, you get another message informing you that and you see a floating message with the amounts.
That doesnt take more than 2 or 3 seconds to let you click in the next farm.

But if you want to make a suggestion, please post it in our Suggestion section. There is an open thread for Freight Trains and Cargo Ships ideas.
Link to Suggestions section:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

You have full information about Trains, in the following link from our Game Guide:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=492298
Old Jun 29 2024, 11:24 AM

why am i having to double click when i work other farms i bought a new track ball
Old Jun 29 2024, 11:34 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by puzzles966781 View Post
why am i having to double click when i work other farms i bought a new track ball
Hi Puzzles,
We have always had to click twice to get started working others facilities as there are 2 pop ups you have to click on.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 29 2024, 11:47 AM

didn't word it right i have to double click once i start doing fac.

i have to double click on each fac.

Last edited by Taz D; Jun 29 2024 at 11:54 AM.
Old Jun 29 2024, 11:56 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:

Hi Puzzles,
Unless it is something with your new trackball, I do not know why. It is not the game causing this that I can see. I can't duplicate this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 29 2024, 12:00 PM

ok thank you i just bought the trackball
Old Jun 29 2024, 03:19 PM
Account Not Linked

Unhappy Double Clicking

Quote:

Taz, I am having this same problem, been going on about a week now. I do not have the long trains and I have to click so many facilities 2 to 3 times to work (both referrals and regular facilities). I only did a few neighbors these last few days, hoping you all would get this fixed. It is also posted in some of the groups on facebook for about the same length of time.

I have wore my finger and mouse out trying to work my neighbors facilities.

USER ID number is: 1337526261 Build No: 600
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1337526261
Old Jun 29 2024, 03:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farm Of Luxury View Post

Taz, I am having this same problem, been going on about a week now. I do not have the long trains and I have to click so many facilities 2 to 3 times to work (both referrals and regular facilities). I only did a few neighbors these last few days, hoping you all would get this fixed. It is also posted in some of the groups on facebook for about the same length of time.

I have wore my finger and mouse out trying to work my neighbors facilities.
Hi Farm of Luxury,
We are not having this problem. I used my wife's farms to test this as she does not have the trains. It may be you are just trying to go too fast. If it has not fully loaded the next facility then it will cause you to have to hesitate.
The only thing I can suggest is for you to contact Support about this and see if they can duplicate it. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Jun 29 2024, 04:05 PM
Account Not Linked

Ok, thank you, I will contact support. I cannot wait till these load each time, when there are up to and over 100 on each farm to work them, then still have unlimited farms to still go to and work.

USER ID number is: 1337526261 Build No: 600
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1337526261

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending