Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jun 10 2024, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulou View Post
Thank you for the update! Love the increased animals. Just to clarify in my mind, the two new facilities work together and it is not beneficial to have just one of them unless possibly having the Premium Fodder one to use for Quests....Correct?
Hi Lulou

You need both factories to be able to produce and send products from the Premium Fodder factory to the special storage inside the animal sheds and get more animal products.

There is more information in the first post, first page of this thread
Old Jun 11 2024, 05:07 AM

In my opinion we will NEVER be able to fill the Premium Fodder Factory since it will be getting worked whereas the Feed Supplement Plant is non workable and also takes forever to produce enough to fill the fodder factory Is this correct or am I missing something?
Old Jun 11 2024, 09:49 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirwin View Post
In my opinion we will NEVER be able to fill the Premium Fodder Factory since it will be getting worked whereas the Feed Supplement Plant is non workable and also takes forever to produce enough to fill the fodder factory Is this correct or am I missing something?
Hi Mirwin,
Even though you are not wrong, this whole set up and use for this facility is totally different from any other set of facilities we have gotten in the past. That is because the output of these go to help produce additional animal products. The products from this one do not go into storage to feed in to a service facility. For those reasons it is not necessary to fill it to 100% to get the benefit of this facility.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 11 2024, 12:54 PM

l bought both of these facilities. But as they wont be used for quests or the farm pass, not sure l need them. Are the developers sure that they wont come up as they are non workable?
Old Jun 11 2024, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lila63 View Post
l bought both of these facilities. But as they wont be used for quests or the farm pass, not sure l need them. Are the developers sure that they wont come up as they are non workable?
Hi Lila

Only the Feed Supplement Plant is a non workable facility.

The Premium Fodder Factory is a regular facility.

According to the developers both facilities will be used in quests. Remember that for example the mines are non workable and they added to quests.
Old Jun 12 2024, 12:30 AM

I'm with others having purchased these two new facilities but am now not sure I really need them. I run out of hen eggs and much more rarely, cow milk. I see having these two facilities can give me:

- Extra 540 hen eggs daily
- Extra 360 cow milk daily

I've never run out of sheep or llama wool - don't even have all my facilities full of animals so I don't need those. And for hen eggs or cow milk, I've been relying on gifts. I just collected over 8000 hen egg gifts, and I had collected them just a couple of hours ago. Also, I've never bought any of the Turbo animal factories and had already decided that the next time we get a new farm, I'm going to buy a Turbo henhouse - maybe a Turbo dairy, too. I haven't done the math, but I'm guessing Turbo animal buildings will give me a lot more than what these two facilities do. I kinda hate it if they're going to be used in Quests, though. On this account, I've always bought at least one of everything that can be used in Quests. Not sure I want to stop doing that - but these are a bit disappointing.

I'm glad you're offering refunds, but I wonder if it might be possible to go the other way with it and turn them into something more of us would be excited about? Increase the numbers, make both workable, offer belts and dans, include horse hair . . . something?

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.

Farmer Squeak didn't really get started until the web game was ready. Her Facebook Account didn't work. She's been going great guns since then, though!
Old Jun 12 2024, 08:59 AM

I agree with those who are dissatisfied with the two new facilities. The output of the Feed Supplement is especially disappointing. It takes much too long to produce very little.

Denise

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1450953003

clear memcache http://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/farm...lear_memcached

I have as many neighbors and buddies as I am allowed

USER ID number is: 1450953003
Old Jun 12 2024, 09:52 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
I'm with others having purchased these two new facilities but am now not sure I really need them. I run out of hen eggs and much more rarely, cow milk. I see having these two facilities can give me:

- Extra 540 hen eggs daily
- Extra 360 cow milk daily

I've never run out of sheep or llama wool - don't even have all my facilities full of animals so I don't need those. And for hen eggs or cow milk, I've been relying on gifts. I just collected over 8000 hen egg gifts, and I had collected them just a couple of hours ago. Also, I've never bought any of the Turbo animal factories and had already decided that the next time we get a new farm, I'm going to buy a Turbo henhouse - maybe a Turbo dairy, too. I haven't done the math, but I'm guessing Turbo animal buildings will give me a lot more than what these two facilities do. I kinda hate it if they're going to be used in Quests, though. On this account, I've always bought at least one of everything that can be used in Quests. Not sure I want to stop doing that - but these are a bit disappointing.

I'm glad you're offering refunds, but I wonder if it might be possible to go the other way with it and turn them into something more of us would be excited about? Increase the numbers, make both workable, offer belts and dans, include horse hair . . . something?
Hi Susan,
They also added to the regular sheds an additional 50 animal positions, so if you have the standard animal sheds on all 47 farms that is an addition 2,350 hens you can add which should cut down on how many eggs you need to get from gifts. For super sheds they have added 100 more animal positions.

As they have not yet released the function of the Premium fodder we don't know how that will impact your need at this point. They are working on getting that released soon.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jun 12 2024 at 12:35 PM.
Old Jun 12 2024, 01:58 PM

<< They also added to the regular sheds an additional 50 animal positions, so if you have the standard animal sheds on all 47 farms that is an addition 2,350 hens you can add which should cut down on how many eggs you need to get from gifts.

I know. And that has helped a LOT. I have animal buildings on all farms and have already filled chicken coops and dairy sheds to the max. LOVE that! I'm just struggling with whether to ask for a refund on the two FC facilities I purchased. Thought I'd throw my 2 cents in the pot.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.

Farmer Squeak didn't really get started until the web game was ready. Her Facebook Account didn't work. She's been going great guns since then, though!
Old Jun 12 2024, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Mirwin,
Even though you are not wrong, this whole set up and use for this facility is totally different from any other set of facilities we have gotten in the past. That is because the output of these go to help produce additional animal products. The products from this one do not go into storage to feed in to a service facility. For those reasons it is not necessary to fill it to 100% to get the benefit of this facility.
Thank you Taz, I will wait and see how these really work as it's hard for now to imagine