Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jun 03 2024, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uma437 View Post
Hi,
I just put all available coin-facilities on one farm. Now I get an error message saying that there are too many facilities on this farm and I could loose production.
There are 449 facilities in this farm now ( I had already some farmcash-facilities placed there before). On my farm with the second most facilities are 355 and I do not get an error message there.

So my question is how many must be moved to another farm?
What is the maximum amount of facilities on one single farm? Does it depend on the farm size? The two farms I mentioned are both at 60.

Best regards and thanks for your help
Ursula
Hi uma

There are a few factors determining how many facilities you can have on a farm.

Currently you are limited to between 350 and 400 facilities per farm, but this amount can be less as it also depends on how many products you have done in your facilities that you have not stored, OR it can be a combination of both.

Also, please note that dispatched trains and their long cars also count as part of this limit, 1 per locomotive, 1 per long car so you need to take this into account if you have both facilities and trains on a farm.

You can also check if your are reaching to your limit per farm by clicking in Show names and then in Show Facility Info button at the bottom of the window.
The blue line will show you the % for each farm. The longer the blue bar the more facility capacity you have used. When the Facility Capacity is at 100% and the blue bar is full you must not place any more facilities on that farm. Anyway I would suggest you to not reached 100%

You have full information in the following link from our Game Guide:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showt...26#post6298326
Old Jun 07 2024, 01:06 PM

not sure if you all can do anything but FB keeps removing posts for facilies saying it is spam .... get message saying 'our technology found your content doesn't follow our community standards'
post was only posted from game to my FB page ,,,, no where else and only 1 time
hope perhaps someone can get with FB and get this fixed
Old Jun 07 2024, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
not sure if you all can do anything but FB keeps removing posts for facilies saying it is spam .... get message saying 'our technology found your content doesn't follow our community standards'
post was only posted from game to my FB page ,,,, no where else and only 1 time
hope perhaps someone can get with FB and get this fixed
Hi JNelson

You need to solve this with Facebook. I think there is an option for you to click saying it is not spam.
Old Jun 07 2024, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi JNelson

You need to solve this with Facebook. I think there is an option for you to click saying it is not spam.
i have on all the accounts this is happening too,, they still keep remove them,, and it not just 'me' other players too,,,,, not sure if SK can do anything or not but perhaps someone can get in touch with the powers that be at FB and resolve the issue so their AI program doesn't keep doing this
Old Jun 07 2024, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
i have on all the accounts this is happening too,, they still keep remove them,, and it not just 'me' other players too,,,,, not sure if SK can do anything or not but perhaps someone can get in touch with the powers that be at FB and resolve the issue so their AI program doesn't keep doing this
When Facebook does this is due the amount of posts or the little time between them or how many times they are shared or a combination of all.

If you wish you can report this to Support.
Old Jun 08 2024, 06:48 PM

i have facilities that don't "start all" (or start any) even though i have all necessary materials needed to start what is in the facility. HELP
Old Jun 08 2024, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkersjes View Post
i have facilities that don't "start all" (or start any) even though i have all necessary materials needed to start what is in the facility. HELP
Hi gkersjes

Please open your Facility Manger and click on the Funnel Icon top right of the window that opens, then make sure that it is set like this for your facility tools to work on all facilities on all farms. Please remember to click the green check mark to save any changes.
Also, open your Facility Manager and see if those facilities have a check mark besides their pictures and open them and see if all products have a check mark. They are necessary when you have the start all tools.
Old Jun 09 2024, 03:11 AM

Taz, what's wrong with the two new facilities? I haven't had any issues.
Old Jun 09 2024, 05:39 AM

Default Farm building not working

I sent a friend a new Dessert Factory for his co-op quest and he has all the ingredients back cannot load the products. He also bought a rabbit hutch and cannot load it with the white rabbits. I hope I am in the right place of the forum to to post this reply. His player ID# is 10000008884.

Thanks!
Serenity Dilsworth (Owl)
Merrymeet Farms
Old Jun 09 2024, 06:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
Taz, what's wrong with the two new facilities? I haven't had any issues.
Hi Lisa

There are no issues with the new facilities, it is only devs didnt disable the possibility to ask for ingredients before released them.

Raul posted the following in the New Release June 6th thread:

- The Feed Supplement Plant and Premium Fodder Factory facilities should not have the capability to ask for ingredients or reach belts and dans, this was an oversight when we released those facilities.

All the benefits that these facilities provide, which include:

- Extra 540 hen eggs daily
- Extra 360 cow milk daily
- Extra 180 sheep wool daily
- Extra 180 llama wool daily

were carefully calculated assuming that the capability of requesting ingredients and reaching belts and dans was disabeld for these facilities, so in the next 1-2 days, we will disable those capabilities. We still think that these facilities are a pretty good deal for the extra animal production they can provide.

If you have already purchased those facilities and would like a refund, please add those facilities to your item storage and contact support, we will credit the farm cash to your account and remove the facilities from your storage.

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending