Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 11 2022, 07:00 AM

How do I "Increase capacity by 10% for facilities that product common ingredients" (a Farm Pass privlege that has not been claimed yet)? I'm already producing 100% of everything and my storage is at the highest level. (BTW, it would be nice if you e-mailed me where you move this to because I NEVER find answers to any of my posts).
Old Sep 11 2022, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_a_thompson View Post
How do I "Increase capacity by 10% for facilities that product common ingredients" (a Farm Pass privlege that has not been claimed yet)? I'm already producing 100% of everything and my storage is at the highest level. (BTW, it would be nice if you e-mailed me where you move this to because I NEVER find answers to any of my posts).
Hi james_a_thompson

It means that if you get that privilage your facilities which are producing common ingredients will produce 10% more than usual during all that season.

For example:

Watermill and Oil Factory are 2 of the facilities producing common ingredients.

If you start production for corn flour in the Watermill without the 10% privilage, the full run for corn flour will be 900
But if you have the privilage, then it will be 990 corn flour for a full run.

Starting production for Olive Oil in the Oil Factory without the 10% privilage, then the full run for olive oil is 3600
But with the privilage, it is 3960 of olive oil for a full run.

About your Harvest/Products storage, I just take a look at your data and it is at about 69% so you have enough space in case you want to get that privilage.

Im sorry but we cant send emails to the users, but you can find your own posts and the possible responses following the instructions given in this thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766
Closed Thread