Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 13 2021, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
Are we able to fertilize? I tried and nothing worked.
Hi rockcandymountain

Yes, you can fertileze your farms. If you click in the Manure spreader and then click on a farm and the next screen shows all farms names greyed, that means they are already fertilized.
Old Jan 13 2021, 03:22 PM
Account Not Linked

Cool whats up?

Hi I got on Farmtown for the 1st time in like 4 days and its all weird looking and half my stuff wont work or isnt there. It wont let me go to the market or work my neighbors farms and my gift box is gone. Are these all glitches yall are having or is it just me?
Old Jan 13 2021, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuanitaQ View Post
Hi I got on Farmtown for the 1st time in like 4 days and its all weird looking and half my stuff wont work or isnt there. It wont let me go to the market or work my neighbors farms and my gift box is gone. Are these all glitches yall are having or is it just me?
Hi JuanitaQ

I moved your post to the Migration thread.

Those features have not been added to the game yet. If you want to sell products at market, then open your storage and click in Go to Market to sell button in one of your products.

The hiring market is not available yet.

Missing features will be added in a time and after been tested.
Old Jan 13 2021, 04:47 PM
Account Not Linked

Hi - first post

I've searched and read exhaustively but can't find an answer to my question. I'm quietly planting and harvesting away on my own farm until I can go and be hired again when that is available again. My question is - I don't seem to be accumulating any experience points for the work I'm doing. I should have levelled up by now as I've done a lot of planting and harvesting and buy new houses but...nothing. I don't get the little popup below my level indicator to show how many points I need to advance either.

Is this feature not working?

Thanks for any advice you can offer.
Old Jan 13 2021, 04:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouper2021 View Post
Hi - first post

I've searched and read exhaustively but can't find an answer to my question. I'm quietly planting and harvesting away on my own farm until I can go and be hired again when that is available again. My question is - I don't seem to be accumulating any experience points for the work I'm doing. I should have levelled up by now as I've done a lot of planting and harvesting and buy new houses but...nothing. I don't get the little popup below my level indicator to show how many points I need to advance either.

Is this feature not working?

Thanks for any advice you can offer.
Hi Trouper,
The leveling up may not be available yet, but you are earning experience points for planting and plowing. When they do get it added then you may get the levels.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 13 2021, 05:00 PM
Account Not Linked

Awesome - thanks so much!
Old Jan 13 2021, 05:49 PM

not sure where to put, so relocate if I in wrong place

problem - low level or players who didn't have a lot of coins are running into problems in doing their own fields have they have to buy seed etc... but with facilities disabled there is no way for them to make coin other than to sell off the supplies they just harvested and are trying to build up stock for.

maybe you can do for cost of crops etc... like u did for fuel? replace or turn off cost all together
Old Jan 13 2021, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
not sure where to put, so relocate if I in wrong place

problem - low level or players who didn't have a lot of coins are running into problems in doing their own fields have they have to buy seed etc... but with facilities disabled there is no way for them to make coin other than to sell off the supplies they just harvested and are trying to build up stock for.

maybe you can do for cost of crops etc... like u did for fuel? replace or turn off cost all together
Welcome to the old school days!

Farm Link
Old Jan 13 2021, 07:33 PM

Hi..Taz sent me how to set up google chrome and I don't think it's working..still not able to see my storage shed to place my crops in..I tried Opera also and nothing is working..I am not computer savvy and I am ready to pull out my hair, as I really like this game and I understand how hard you all have worked..but afraid if I can't store my crops..there will an overload that I will end up loosing..I have also tried Opera which I really like there site..can you help me?
Old Jan 13 2021, 07:34 PM

Thank you, Raul.

I tried to get into my farm today, & it will not load.
My User ID= 1539759166.
Color of screen was Black.
Last Checkpoint at bottom of game was: Checkpoint-B-000 - Initialized

I'm not sure what to do. I guess I just wait for now.

Thank you.

Jaybird56
Closed Thread