Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Dec 28 2018, 07:51 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlesallysanctus View Post
No he's right about it. Email. I can see someone saying they've decided not to run a holiday special...but to bold face lie about it doesn't do anything to improve customer confidence
I have occasionally seen a special on Facebook gift cards which can be used to buy Farm Cash so maybe that is what you are remembering
Old Dec 28 2018, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlesallysanctus View Post
No 2010 wasnt the last. It was offered last year though I didnt take advantage of it. ...and every year before then too always by farmtown
The moderators are correct. Trial Pay did the offer and not Slashkey. It resulted in a few farm cash if we managed to get some of our non-farmer friends to play the game for a few levels. And there was also a one time offer of 15 farm cash from Facebook for giving them our credit or debit card information that did not last very long.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Feb 20 2019, 10:12 PM

We need new and faster ways to earn FC. Currently, the Quests are the only way. In order to get 2FC a week, you have to be on FT almost all day long. At most, I can earn 8 FC a month. With all the new FC facilities that are being put out there, one can't even purchase 1 Facility. I do spend real money for FC, but it would be nice if I were able to earn enough to buy at least one facility a month. Previous posts I see above about FC challenge - never heard of it nor seen it. Those posts were from 2011, so I guess that was discontinued.
Old Feb 20 2019, 10:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dleenorris View Post
We need new and faster ways to earn FC. Currently, the Quests are the only way. In order to get 2FC a week, you have to be on FT almost all day long. At most, I can earn 8 FC a month. With all the new FC facilities that are being put out there, one can't even purchase 1 Facility. I do spend real money for FC, but it would be nice if I were able to earn enough to buy at least one facility a month. Previous posts I see above about FC challenge - never heard of it nor seen it. Those posts were from 2011, so I guess that was discontinued.
Hi Dleenorris,
There was never an FC Challenge done by Farm Town. I am not sure where they got the idea from, b ut it was not something Farm Town did.

If you wish to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize those bysubject for the developers to view, and noit in the General Feedback.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 21 2019, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dleenorris View Post
I usually get $2 each week from both the co-op and regular quest making $4 a week. I am not on FT all day.......I get on in the morning and check my quests......plant what I need for the regular ones or start the mines etc. I open a new co-op quest in the morning and then 10 hours later another one. I do not even check other neighbors for what I need every time. Usually once a day or every two days. You do NOT have to be on FT all day.

And there never was a FC challenge. I've been playing since the game started in 2009.
Old Feb 21 2019, 10:35 AM

Hello: I think your farm cash section might be broken again because I am working farms, and doing requests, and I am not getting any farm cash. The numbers move but the brown bar doesn't move. Please advice if you ae having another problem. Thanks Marilyn
Old Feb 21 2019, 10:47 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by marilynwaid40@gmail.com View Post
Hello: I think your farm cash section might be broken again because I am working farms, and doing requests, and I am not getting any farm cash. The numbers move but the brown bar doesn't move. Please advice if you ae having another problem. Thanks Marilyn
Hi Marilyn,
Please check the Game Guide chapter 25 for levels and see how much experience points you need to get the the next level. It takes much more XP for the upper levels to gain a new level than it did for the lower levels. Nothing is broke. It is working correctly.
Here is a link to that chapter:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=487994
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 20 2019, 09:34 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Unhappy Farmtown Cash

What is going on with the Farmtown Cash Gift cards? What are we supposed to do for FarmTown Cash? I play the Quests also, but it's impossible to purchase all the facilities offered with such a small amount of Farm Cash. Why is this becoming such a big problem? What are we supposed to do?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 20 2019, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by knolan View Post
What is going on with the Farmtown Cash Gift cards? What are we supposed to do for FarmTown Cash? I play the Quests also, but it's impossible to purchase all the facilities offered with such a small amount of Farm Cash. Why is this becoming such a big problem? What are we supposed to do?
Hi knolan

According to Facebook, those Facebook Gift Cards are not sold anymore in the stores due to the discontinuation of this product.

Other users have said they purchased Visa gift card and it worked fine.

If you wish you could contact Facebook to let them know your thoughts about this problem and see if they have plans for something new in the future.
Old Jun 26 2019, 09:40 PM

Did FarmTown eliminate its arrangement with Trial Pay to receive Farm Cash as an incentive for buying items online? I'm annoyed because I should have earned about 5-6 more FC, but I couldn't send a Help request toward the end b/c the link got removed. Very frustrating, especially since FC are NEVER put on sale like Zoo World and Island Experiment do with their premium items.