Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 14 2015, 02:50 PM

mine is doing the same thing.. i cannot click on the last step to produce in my coop quest either!!!! I was able to in the quest mgr.. but NOT in the coop quest.. i'm losing valuable time on this.. please fix it. thank you
Old Feb 14 2015, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gramma Cindy View Post
mine is doing the same thing.. i cannot click on the last step to produce in my coop quest either!!!! I was able to in the quest mgr.. but NOT in the coop quest.. i'm losing valuable time on this.. please fix it. thank you
Hi Cindy

You have 2 options while waiting for the developers find a fix to this problem.

First, open your storage and find the product, then click in the ? icon and you will be able to see which facility you need.

The second option is when you open a new cooperative quest, hover your mouse on the last step and you will be able to see the name of the facility, but remember to do that inmediately after open the quest, once you completed the steps the name just disappears.
Old Feb 14 2015, 04:19 PM

thank you for the special facility link in quests

are new levels coming soon also?
Old Feb 14 2015, 04:30 PM

i normally always look first to see if i have the facility (ies) needed for the quest i open bcuz if it's a FC one, i don't waste my time or coins purchasing items that i won't ever finish. I remembered it had something to do with the theater (the one i'm on) & it was either the theater or theater factory...I first thot what if i just click on the item & hope that it starts producing... well it didn't bcuz i clicked on the one in 'theater'....lol So i looked further & it was in the other theater factory one. I did do what you suggested just now & clicked on the ?, but it was for the theater & it would have been the wrong one to click on, so that wouldn't have helped. Since i was able to load the ticket booth it now shows it is producing in the Theater Supplies Factory. I will, from now on, make sure I look first so i don't have to continually guess at where the item should be & if it will work the next time.. Thank you very much for your help, I appreciate all the help on these things. Have a blessed day.
Old Feb 14 2015, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizaLee View Post
thank you for the special facility link in quests

are new levels coming soon also?

Hi LizaLee

That is a question that only developers can answer. They dont tell us when the new levels will be released.
Old Feb 14 2015, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gramma Cindy View Post
i normally always look first to see if i have the facility (ies) needed for the quest i open bcuz if it's a FC one, i don't waste my time or coins purchasing items that i won't ever finish. I remembered it had something to do with the theater (the one i'm on) & it was either the theater or theater factory...I first thot what if i just click on the item & hope that it starts producing... well it didn't bcuz i clicked on the one in 'theater'....lol So i looked further & it was in the other theater factory one. I did do what you suggested just now & clicked on the ?, but it was for the theater & it would have been the wrong one to click on, so that wouldn't have helped. Since i was able to load the ticket booth it now shows it is producing in the Theater Supplies Factory. I will, from now on, make sure I look first so i don't have to continually guess at where the item should be & if it will work the next time.. Thank you very much for your help, I appreciate all the help on these things. Have a blessed day.
You are very welcome Cindy

You are right about the ticket, it shows the facility to load it (Theater) but if you look at the top of that page, you will see in blue "See how to obtain Ticket Booth" if you click there, you will be able to see the facility that produce the tickets. Hope this could help you!
Old Feb 14 2015, 05:28 PM

Thanks for the update, Raul.....love the train bridges!!! And love being able to load last quest step from the quest windows!!!! Waiting for the tool to move flowers/trees!!!!

Happy Valentines Day!!!!!
Old Feb 14 2015, 06:34 PM

Thank you so much!!!! Hugs--I was finally able to move that darned caboose that was making a huge hole in my farm! Happy day, happy day, happy day!
Old Feb 14 2015, 06:59 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Send a message via Yahoo to annthewhofan

wow just seen that i can open the facility for the task that a lot easier than having to scroll down to find it. Thanks for the new features. and also this game is much easier on my computer than other games. That's why i like playing more relaxing

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 14 2015, 10:09 PM
Account Not Linked

Send a message via ICQ to oldsheila
Smile cooperative Quest Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by farm town addiction View Post
I am having the same problem with the co-op quests... trying to guess which facility I need to load as it is not saying ... thanks for the update though.. sure it will all be great..
I am having the same problem, But by searching for the facility in your facilities manager (which can take awhile ) I can do it from there, Until they fix it I suppose
Closed Thread