Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 27 2011, 12:16 AM

OMG ... i thought i would NEVER get my farming done ...

SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

THEN ... timed out every couple minutes

THEN ... had to chop one farm's trees twice ... even tho it took fuel out for both times

THEN ... had to harvest two farms trees twice ... again took fuel out for both times

THEN ... had to harvest/plow/sow half of one farm twice ... AGAIN took fuel out and coins for both times

Where are the FT Police? I need to file a theft report

Looks like it's not gonna happen again tonight
Old Aug 27 2011, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachy51 View Post
OMG ... i thought i would NEVER get my farming done ...

SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

THEN ... timed out every couple minutes

THEN ... had to chop one farm's trees twice ... even tho it took fuel out for both times

THEN ... had to harvest two farms trees twice ... again took fuel out for both times

THEN ... had to harvest/plow/sow half of one farm twice ... AGAIN took fuel out and coins for both times

Where are the FT Police? I need to file a theft report

Looks like it's not gonna happen again tonight
who knows.. maybe its a sign the release is on the way_????????
Old Aug 27 2011, 12:34 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwebb View Post
We want the game stories back please!!
what stories? I am so sleep deprived that I don't remember any stories? I remember the jokes and the vacuum cleaners...I think...don't I?? Is farm 11 here now? I am soooooooo tired of sitting up night after night...wishing and hoping...planning and dreaming...isn't that almost the lyrics to a song?

Now I keep myself from sleep, I hope Raul makes supersheep, if I should sleep as I wait, I hope he brings the new update! do I hear an amen?
Old Aug 27 2011, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fritz View Post
Just wondering what if we get the next update (farm11) and the message says Farm 12 coming in the next update....................................

And thats the end...
Game continues but this is as far as it goes........ What then????
Perhaps some of the vastly experienced peoples should take a sheet of paper (or a word or notepad screen ) and put at the top of a page

FARMTOWN ---- A NEW DIRECTION

and on that page put an essay about what things they feel could broaden our gaming enjoyment and is meant to be an all-encompassing look not just single unconnected suggestions but more an all round overview of what the experienced ppls feel might be good for the game and good for the players
and perhaps the mods will set us up a new thread somewhere where the devs can take a look at them and we forum users can discuss them (other than the suggestions area)
here is a couple of criterea (others will have a better idea of these than i will but these are for starters)

must be do-able
changes /enhancements must be accessible to all ( some things will be farmcash like always ) but theres got to be somethig for the 'little people " too

anyway i will leave it at this for now and hope to see some interesting inputs

i am not a moderator ...just someone who likes to help out where i can

Proudly Farming Since May 2009
Old Aug 27 2011, 01:37 AM

Great idea DD.
Those who have maxed everything already do need new challenges to keep them coming back.
It would be great to see ideas from the clever clogs out there
Phorest Pharm
Cedar Phorest
Phunny Pharm
Phertile Phields
Phar Owt
Absolutely Phabulous

Pharming phrantically since May 18, 2010 after a break away over the summer.
Old Aug 27 2011, 02:17 AM
Account Not Linked

Default I have one in the works

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phanny View Post
Great idea DD.
Those who have maxed everything already do need new challenges to keep them coming back.
It would be great to see ideas from the clever clogs out there
I am writing a proposal for farmtown Raul and dev to look at and hope they will see how the game change for the experience players. just giving us more facilities crops and farms is giving us the same and nothing new.. no challenges.
... and I must say getting a little boring.

I am hoping to finish the proposal ASAP so they may start to work on them and will not need much programming.

It will be a money spinner for them and again generate even more interest and new plays..

The problem getting friends involved for some of us is that we maxed out and they would have no chance to compete or have reason to catch up.
Old Aug 27 2011, 02:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdoe View Post
I am writing a proposal for farmtown Raul and dev to look at and hope they will see how the game change for the experience players. just giving us more facilities crops and farms is giving us the same and nothing new.. no challenges.
... and I must say getting a little boring.

I am hoping to finish the proposal ASAP so they may start to work on them and will not need much programming.

It will be a money spinner for them and again generate even more interest and new plays..

The problem getting friends involved for some of us is that we maxed out and they would have no chance to compete or have reason to catch up.
good to hear that Valdoe......hopefully the mods will set up an official thread for this sort of thing as a separate thing to the suggestions and that people will submit not just single suggestions to it but rather as i said an all round look at the game

i am not a moderator ...just someone who likes to help out where i can

Proudly Farming Since May 2009
Old Aug 27 2011, 02:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susme48 View Post
what stories? I am so sleep deprived that I don't remember any stories? I remember the jokes and the vacuum cleaners...I think...don't I?? Is farm 11 here now? I am soooooooo tired of sitting up night after night...wishing and hoping...planning and dreaming...isn't that almost the lyrics to a song?

Now I keep myself from sleep, I hope Raul makes supersheep, if I should sleep as I wait, I hope he brings the new update! do I hear an amen?
AMEN
Are we there yet?
Old Aug 27 2011, 03:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by driverdave View Post
Perhaps some of the vastly experienced peoples should take a sheet of paper (or a word or notepad screen ) and put at the top of a page

FARMTOWN ---- A NEW DIRECTION

and on that page put an essay about what things they feel could broaden our gaming enjoyment and is meant to be an all-encompassing look not just single unconnected suggestions but more an all round overview of what the experienced ppls feel might be good for the game and good for the players
and perhaps the mods will set us up a new thread somewhere where the devs can take a look at them and we forum users can discuss them (other than the suggestions area)
here is a couple of criterea (others will have a better idea of these than i will but these are for starters)

must be do-able
changes /enhancements must be accessible to all ( some things will be farmcash like always ) but theres got to be somethig for the 'little people " too

anyway i will leave it at this for now and hope to see some interesting inputs
Great idea - I cant really help as I cant use the mouse or type too well at the mo - surgery on r hand - hope others will. I feel we need something else too - but please NOT where you have to collect friends gifts to get things like some games!

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Aug 27 2011, 03:46 AM

I know that update is here somewhere

where the hell is raul hiding it

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Closed Thread