Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 20 2009, 10:09 PM

excellent ready to plant lol
Old Oct 20 2009, 10:10 PM
Account Not Linked

So, the new tools don't ever move or even make noise?

Just checking to see if it's my computer, or the design of the things?

Quote:
Originally Posted by trking View Post
WHY would you even harvest your OWN ****? Why would you EVEN PLOW your own ****? I can understand PLANTING, but, come on!!!!!! What a stupid and rediculous upgrade ..... who's brains are behind this???? It's SILLY!!!!!!
Funny...I never noticed **** seeds. How fast does **** grow? Would I need a nose plug when I visit your farm? Is it anything like stink weed?

I agree.
The seeder is amazing. I don't know how often I've wanted to go to sleep, waiting for my seeding to finish. Now it's really quick. And you guys did an amazing job of having it adapt to whatever space you have. Thank you.
Old Oct 20 2009, 10:12 PM

i will still hire in marketplace that is what makes farmtown great
Old Oct 20 2009, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcchefjane View Post
At times if I am in a hurry to get to bed, I plow while someone harvests for me. I got on a couple of times and could find no one to harvest that were my neighbors so I harvested my own to avoid losing them.
Exactly! I like the idea of being able to do it when I need to. But I hope we don't lose the fun of meeting wonderful people around the world when we hire them. I love my neighbors ... and many of them started out by hiring at the market place.
Old Oct 20 2009, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
I'm not sure this is right, but it worked for me. All I did was buy the Seeder, then go to the Map and click on "Fuel Station". It started adding up all my points and worked like a charm. I didn't have to do anything else. I haven't had any gifted fuel yet but I'm assuming it would work the same way. There are instructions in the first post but I read instructions only when all else fails. But if you want the REAL scoop on it, I'd suggest reading the first post in this thread.
Thanks so much. I actually am one of those who do read instructions. I had read the first post but really wanted to hear from someone who had success with it. Several others haven't been so lucky. Thanks for the details. Your instructions make it seem pretty simple to me. I shall see tonight when I'm ready to plant. Wish me luck!
Old Oct 20 2009, 10:15 PM

u said it all with the buildings and such that do nothing and i agree awesome summary thank you farmtown
Old Oct 20 2009, 10:22 PM
Green Wizard ( Level 34 )

Farmer Since: Aug 18 2009
Level:
Trophies: 13
XP:

This must affect the market place. No more hiring or can you do both? Which benefits you? I imagine the tools willl be more beneficial or not?

Visit Farmer Bommers Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 20 2009, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katpooh9 View Post
Funny...I never noticed **** seeds. How fast does **** grow? Would I need a nose plug when I visit your farm? Is it anything like stink weed?

lol... like your humour!!! maybe its where we can empty out outhouses!!!
Closed Thread