Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jun 04 2024, 05:00 AM

I do not have a problem, but I do have a question regarding ships... I'm going to be gone from the game for only 2 days. I have my account name indicating I will be gone on the specific dates to let people know.

If I close down my ports, does it automatically reset to the longest times (such as 45 mins) when I sign back on? OR does it go to the slightly shorter time as if I have only missed the two days (even though I had turned off the ports)?

I'm considering just going red so I don't lose all the times if it auto-resets, since I will also have my avatar name clearly stating I am away for two days (including the red that I will place on myself). But if it doesn't auto-reset, I'll probably turn off the ports so I don't mess people up.

Thoughts?
Old Jun 04 2024, 05:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smilie224 View Post
I do not have a problem, but I do have a question regarding ships... I'm going to be gone from the game for only 2 days. I have my account name indicating I will be gone on the specific dates to let people know.

If I close down my ports, does it automatically reset to the longest times (such as 45 mins) when I sign back on? OR does it go to the slightly shorter time as if I have only missed the two days (even though I had turned off the ports)?

I'm considering just going red so I don't lose all the times if it auto-resets, since I will also have my avatar name clearly stating I am away for two days (including the red that I will place on myself). But if it doesn't auto-reset, I'll probably turn off the ports so I don't mess people up.

Thoughts?
Hi smilie224,

Missing a couple of days will only reduce your time by 2 days worth. The shortest time is if you have dispatched 7 ships in 7 days, As you'll have done 5 days, your times will be about 13 to 18 minutes depending on the color of the ship. No point in closing your port for 2 days in my opinion, i would personally just mark myself as unavailable.

The following post shows you all the ship times

https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showp...8&postcount=11

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Jun 04 2024, 06:38 AM

Thank you so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
Hi smilie224,

Missing a couple of days will only reduce your time by 2 days worth. The shortest time is if you have dispatched 7 ships in 7 days, As you'll have done 5 days, your times will be about 13 to 18 minutes depending on the color of the ship. No point in closing your port for 2 days in my opinion, i would personally just mark myself as unavailable.

The following post shows you all the ship times

https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showp...8&postcount=11

Tags
cargo ships, container, cranes, dispatch ship, logbook, pink port, port deleted, red skip port, replace port, reuse itinerary, ship rewards, ship's logbook, ships, skip port