Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Oct 24 2024, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twaid View Post
Just a simple question because i want to know. Why do we only get XP points for doing crops on a neighbors farm? Why do we not get the full points. We do all the work and as much work as if getting hired in the market?

Please help me understand this
Hi twaid

You do not get xp for harvesting crops, no matter you work as neighbor, super neighbor or hired at market.

You get xp for plowing. If you are superneighbor for someone and they allowed you to plant their farms then you also get xp for planting.

When you are hired by a stranger at marketplace, then you also get the Bonus chest if you finish all the jobs you were hired for.
This was implemented to increase the hiring at marketplace.

You can read what you get when hired in the following chapter of our Game Guide:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=599222
Old Today, 02:56 PM
Account Not Linked

Angry Superneighbors

Hello Slashkey needs to do something about the super neighbors situation! There[s not enough jobs to go around in the market place. Its like 1 to 10..It's very annoying for players. Some players cant sit around and wait for hours to get a job. They are taking all the jobs!! I have quit player this game more then 3x since they started it for this very same reason. I have recently come back to see if theres any change but it has gotten worse.
Old Today, 03:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickieshow View Post
Hello Slashkey needs to do something about the super neighbors situation! There[s not enough jobs to go around in the market place. Its like 1 to 10..It's very annoying for players. Some players cant sit around and wait for hours to get a job. They are taking all the jobs!! I have quit player this game more then 3x since they started it for this very same reason. I have recently come back to see if theres any change but it has gotten worse.
Hi Nickieshow,
I have moved your post to the thread about the super neighbors. If you have a specific fix you want to suggest about this then please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize those by subject for the developers to see.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
archived farm, beige dot, blue dot, can't add neighbour, colored dots, coloured dots, dots, green dot, invite, marketplace, need jobs, neighbor, neighbor requests, neighbors, neighbour, neighbour request, new neighbours, purple dot, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors