Thread: Official Top Post Thread Wall Request Issues
View Single Post
Old Aug 28 2021, 04:29 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
USER ID number ( 1145656868 )

Hello , as of yesterday I cann't receive any gifts anymore. Below the farm the avatars of my neighbours don't load and if I want to receive their daily gifts there is nothing in my gift box and the counter on the "my requests" tab does not change and when I click on that tab again the gifts are there again.
I cleared memcache, cleared the cache in Chrome, used another browser firefox and cleared the cache there too. Nothing helps.
The quests seem to work normal.
Can you adivse what to do now please?
Quote:
Originally Posted by barbaraelwart View Post
Just to let you know I and others I have spoken to have a problem with gifting, no profile pic and when you accept all and return all and then refresh page, the same ones come up again and again. Also when you go to Facility Wall requests there are no profile pics and it just says 'Someone' . Bottom of farm where it tells you who has helped etc no profile pics and just says 'Someone'

Seems there are many glitches lately ! Hopefully this will get sorted sometime soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NooNoo View Post
Morning,

Since last night all the facility requests on the "FT Wall" as I call it, don't show any names. Instead there is just "Someone" . There is no hyperlink so it's not possible to go to the originating wall.

If you click to do the facility you do go to a person's farm and you are able to work the facilities and find out who's facilities you are doing.

I am currently playing guess who it is that posted

As I said this started for me around 12 hours ago. I have cleared memcache, cookies, browser cache and checked the padlock cookie settings etc, but no difference.

Using Chrome and Windows 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by tina7447 View Post
Good morning. I have same problem with not being able to accept gifts. Tried everything that I am aware of to fix this but no joy. Thank you, Tina.

Hi Palmarina, barbaraelwart, NooNoo, tina7447,

I've moved your posts to the thread about wall requests.

We are aware of the recent issue that is affecting some but not all Farm Town players, that when you have someone showing up for your friends in wall requests instead of their 1st names that it is also causing a problem with gifts.

The developers have been notified about this problem and it appears to be another Facebook issue getting the relevant data from Facebook.

Those of you that have not checked the following yet, please do any that you have not already done to make sure none of these could be part of the problem, but if they don't help we may have to wait for Facebook to fix this:
  • Check your browser is still showing up to date and that cookies and popups are still allowed in your browser.
  • Try another browser to make sure the issue is not browser related.
  • Try clearing your FT memcache. To run memcache Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", which is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another browser window.

If you have made any changes to your browser, please close it, then reopen it and reload to see if that has helped clear the problem at all.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Aug 28 2021 at 04:38 AM.