Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Missing-Crops, Trees, Buildings, Other Items (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594638)

marymarcel Oct 30 2013 07:03 AM

Missing-Crops, Trees, Buildings, Other Items

This thread is for reporting problems concerning anything that has gone missing on your farm.

Please read the following information BEFORE posting in this thread.
Thank you!

If you purchase Farm Cash and did not get it - Do NOT Attempt to Buy it again.
Please click on this link, read the information in the first post on page one:
https://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594682

If you purchase Farm Cash Item and did not get it - Do NOT Attempt to Buy it again.
Check your Farm Cash Activity Log first and see if the purchase went through.

You can also check there if you have a problem with Farm Cash purchases, rewards for quests, rewards for the Neighborhood Chain Contests, rewards for leveling up.

Your Farm Cash Activity Log will verify if any Farm Cash has been deducted or added.

It will show you exactly what purchases you made, what Farm Cash you bought and what you have earned.

To check you Farm Cash Activity for the last 6 months please click on this link:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/farm_cash/

OR

Click on the Account tab at the top of your game screen. Then click on Farm Cash Activity Log
  • Purchases of Farm Cash, Support credit will have a vivid green background.

• FarmCash earned and Farm Cash gifts that you have accepted will have a pale green background.

• Farm Cash spent for sending FarmCash Items or Farm Cash Gift Cards will have a pink background.

• Farm Cash Gift Cards or Farm Cash Items that have been sent to you will have an Orange background.

If a purchase is showing in the Farm Cash Activity Log but you did not get the item or Farm Cash, reload your game and check again.
  • If it's an item you purchased like a tool, go back to the farm where you made the purchase, make sure that the relevant preference setting is checked so you can see what you bought. Then see if it now showing up or has made it's way into your Item Storage.

• If a Farm Cash reward is showing in the Farm Cash Activity Log, you will be able to see what your new Farm Cash total is and any purchase you may have made after receiving it. Reload your game and see if your Farm Cash is now showing the correct amount.

If you can not find something that you put on your farm:

Check Out The Game Guide: Chapter 23: Missing Items On The Farm Everything you need to know about how to search for missing items is included there.

If you are trying to find where you may have already placed things like trees/flowers etc or can't remember what crops you have planted on which farms:
https://r1.slashkey.com/images/gameg...ts toolbox.PNG If you have enough farms upgraded you can try using Farm Stats. Depending on how many farms you have expanded to a certain size, this lets you see the stats of your crops, trees, flowers, fish, animal products, harvested/plowed fields on either the Current Farm, a specific farm or All Farms.

There are various filters to show a specific category or all products by ready, growing or wasted and when they will be in that state ranging from Now to 24hrs or more.
The A-Z filter allows you to sort the list Alphabetically, by Quantity or Category.

When you mouse over any product showing you will also see how many you have stored.
  • For stats on Fish, at least 5 farms at 26x26 or bigger
  • For stats on Animals, at least 6 farms at 26x26 or bigger
  • For stats on Flowers, at least 7 farms at 28x28 or bigger (ignores frozen flowers)
  • For stats on Trees, at least 8 farms at 30x30 or bigger
  • For stats on Crops, at least 9 farms at 32x32 or bigger
  • For stats on Fields, at least 9 farms at 32x32 or bigger (stats on harvested and plowed fields only)
  • For stats on All Products, at least 10 farms at 34x34 or bigger

If you have anything missing from your farm:

check your preferences (the wrench) to ensure that the item has not become hidden. Note: Sometimes, especially during a new release, your preference settings will change on their own. So double check!!

If the item is still missing:

Clear your browser’s cache/history. Then close and reopen it to make sure those have cleared then load the game. You may even want to go one step further and restart your computer rather than just closing and opening your browser.

Click HERE for instructions on clearing your browser's cache/history.

Still gone?

Ask a neighbor to see if they can see the item. If they cannot see it provide a link to your farm and a moderator will take a look. If you need instuctions on how to get your farm link CLICK HERE for instructions.

If nobody else can see it either:

you will be directed to contact the Farmtown Support Team. To contact the support staff CLICK HERE select the category in the window that opens and fill in a support ticket. However, it is solely up to the support staff as to whether or not you will receive a refund and their decisions are final. IF it is agreed upon that you will be reimbursed. Be patient, it may take time for them to get back to you. Please do not send multiple tickets to Support as that does not speed up the process. Reimbursements or refunds are never made through the forum.

A common question asked is where to get certain trees or tree products from. Not all trees are in the store, some are only available by exchanging gifts for them so they are on the gift page. The ones that are not so easily identifiable by the name of the tree are these:
  • Acacia (for Arabic Gum)
  • Mulberry (for Silk Worms)
  • Red Maple (for Maple Sap)
  • Rubber (for Latex)
For a full list of all the trees on the gift page click this link and scroll down to the bottom half of the post: https://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showth...46#post6330646

The only flowers not available in the store are Glads, those are also on the gift page.

This thread is for players to report problems only. Any off topic posts will be removed by a moderator without notice to the user.

harrywhitmore@comcast.net Jan 02 2021 04:42 PM

One of my ships sank?

I have 5 of my 6 ships showing , can you send out a salvage team
tyvm

Taz D Jan 02 2021 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by harrywhitmore@comcast.net (Post 6403370)
I have 5 of my 6 ships showing , can you send out a salvage team
tyvm

Hi Harrywhitmore,
I moved your post to the subject thread about missing items.

I have checked and you have all 7 ships not 6 and multiples of several of them that you have purchased and show as being on your farms. As the ships are coin you can replace the missing one easily.

Please note that once you have purchased a ship yo u do not need to purchase it again as it will still be present to be able to fill and dispatch in your port manager.

You can also contact Support for a refund of the coins if you wish to do so. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

natanoel12 Jan 12 2021 12:23 PM

store

Hello
The store let me buy a 10x10 seeder but took my 50 farmcash and did not give me the tool what can I do now?

marymarcel Jan 12 2021 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by natanoel12 (Post 6408874)
Hello
The store let me buy a 10x10 seeder but took my 50 farmcash and did not give me the tool what can I do now?

Hi natanoel12 :)

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

I had a look at your data and I dont see any purchase for a seeder. The last purchase showing up was on November 02, 2020

You can check this yourself, by clicking in account tab above the game screen and then click in Farmcash activity log button.

natanoel12 Jan 12 2021 02:31 PM

store

thank you - I could have sworn I had 170 FC now I have 120

natanoel12 Jan 12 2021 02:37 PM

store

thank you for your reply - well so that may mean that the purchase did not register due to some glitch then because I could have sworn having 170 FC and not 120 must be losing it

marymarcel Jan 12 2021 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by natanoel12 (Post 6409214)
thank you - I could have sworn I had 170 FC now I have 120

Quote:

Originally Posted by natanoel12 (Post 6409218)
thank you for your reply - well so that may mean that the purchase did not register due to some glitch then because I could have sworn having 170 FC and not 120 must be losing it

Hi natanoel12 :)

According to your data, you only have Seeders 2x1, 2x2 and 3x3 so it would be impossible for you to purchase Seeder EX 10x10 without owning all the previous ones.

dennis.darlene@yahoo.com Jan 16 2021 07:55 PM

I have lost two watermills

Since the change from Adobe to the new FT I am missing 2 water mills one on F1 and one on F2. All animals on the farm grounds on all 43 farms are missing. I have searched the storage for items and they are not there. I did not sell my mills. I checked to see if they were hidden, they were not. I reloaded the game several times, cleared my farm cache and they still do not appear. 100000197948999
I do not know where to post on this thread, I hope someone sees this.
01/16/2021 7:52 PM CST USA 100000197948999

dennis.darlene@yahoo.com Jan 16 2021 07:59 PM

Since the change from Adobe to the new FT I am missing 2 water mills one on F1 and one on F2. All animals on the farm grounds on all 43 farms are missing. I have searched the storage for items and they are not there. I did not sell my mills. I checked to see if they were hidden, they were not. I reloaded the game several times, cleared my farm cache and they still do not appear. 100000197948999

Taz D Jan 16 2021 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dennis.darlene@yahoo.com (Post 6416314)

Hi Dennis.darlene,
The lose animals have not been added in yet. As far as the watermills they are showing in your account data, so they will probably show up by the time the facility manager is added. If they don't then please post back here.

George.S Jan 17 2021 10:41 AM

Interesting... I was wondering if missing mills is a thing. OK, it's just a mill... but I too am missing one, from my original farm (currently in position 1). The mill on the farm in position 0 is still there, and I have at least one neighbor who is also missing a mill. Just FYI. Maybe they are the pre-facilities days mills?

Idunno, and don't much care, actually. It would be groovy if we could store gifts or run facilities before I run out of bait... but whatever. I'm partyin' like it's 2009, lol.
Actually, I'm relieved my farms still exist; full stop. I've got mighty used to the place ;)

Taz D Jan 17 2021 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by George.S (Post 6416658)
Interesting... I was wondering if missing mills is a thing. OK, it's just a mill... but I too am missing one, from my original farm (currently in position 1). The mill on the farm in position 0 is still there, and I have at least one neighbor who is also missing a mill. Just FYI. Maybe they are the pre-facilities days mills?

Idunno, and don't much care, actually. It would be groovy if we could store gifts or run facilities before I run out of bait... but whatever. I'm partyin' like it's 2009, lol.
Actually, I'm relieved my farms still exist; full stop. I've got mighty used to the place ;)

Hi George,
Yes it seems that some are missing the watermill. This should be fixed after we get the facilities back working. If it isn't then please post back here after the facilities are activated.

vickikcpa Jan 18 2021 12:48 PM

User ID: 100000691604893

I am missing all my mugo, smoke branches, holly and snake chop stuff on 2 farms. All of it. Please, will you help get them back for me? Am I not to use thee FT memcache thing anymore?

Tiger Jan 18 2021 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vickikcpa (Post 6417586)
User ID: 100000691604893

I am missing all my mugo, smoke branches, holly and snake chop stuff on 2 farms. All of it. Please, will you help get them back for me? Am I not to use thee FT memcache thing anymore?

Hi vickikcpa,

Which farms are they missing from? Please let us know the name of those farms. I did find loads of them on your farm called 34 Flowers. Click on the grid top left of your game screen and see if your farm order is correct or showing up in the wrong places.

vickikcpa Jan 18 2021 01:44 PM

had chopping on 30 and 31. did find some on 34 - I have moved farms around - would that cause the issue? tysm.

vickikcpa Jan 18 2021 01:45 PM

I have them on farm 30 1nd 34 - I did see what you mentioned on farm 34. I have moved my farms around - would that cause this issue?

marymarcel Jan 18 2021 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vickikcpa (Post 6417622)

had chopping on 30 and 31. did find some on 34 - I have moved farms around - would that cause the issue? tysm.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vickikcpa (Post 6417630)
I have them on farm 30 1nd 34 - I did see what you mentioned on farm 34. I have moved my farms around - would that cause this issue?

Hi vickikcpa :)

Your farms 30 and 31 only have flowers and facilities, but their names say you have chop. Maybe you didnt change your farms name? same as farm 34 says only Flowers but you also have chop items on it.

Please remember that we cant change our farms names yet in the new version.

If you wish you can contact Support team. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you dont find Support emails please read the following information:

Aussie Rae Jan 18 2021 04:44 PM

lol, was going to post that the animal barns on my farm #1 appeared to be broken as no notification of the products showed going to storage, but after I reloaded the game and checked storage (had written down the totals in there first) am happy to say all the products made it to storage... was going to delete this but it may help any others who find the same thing happening on their farms.. I have noticed that on some farms the animal barns continue to show as ready to harvest after its been done yet on other farms, that changes to the time til they will be ready, now to do the other 42 farms and collect all the animal products for the day, :) Fishing, harvesting plow and planting is super fast... I may never visit the job market again, lol

Aussie Rae Jan 18 2021 06:20 PM

OMG, tried planting MUSHROOMS... what a mess... some fields showed as planted, others didn't so I planted those... then found after reloading that the farm had harvested fields... decided to delete all and it took ages... had to refresh the farm multiple times... will be giving MUSHROOMS a wide berth for a while...

LisaScobee Jan 19 2021 10:17 PM

Sorry if this has been posted somewhere. I didn't take time to read the entire forum before posting. Where are our animals that aren't stored in the animal buildings? Are they missing because they're animated and that has to be reprogrammed with the new version? Thanks.

Taz D Jan 19 2021 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LisaScobee (Post 6418546)
Sorry if this has been posted somewhere. I didn't take time to read the entire forum before posting. Where are our animals that aren't stored in the animal buildings? Are they missing because they're animated and that has to be reprogrammed with the new version? Thanks.

Hi LIsa,
yes it is because they are animated and have not been added yet.

LisaScobee Jan 19 2021 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6418550)
Hi LIsa,
yes it is because they are animated and have not been added yet.

Thanks! I bet you guys (mods) are just as anxious for the game to be back to normal as the players! Have a good evening!

uma437 Jan 20 2021 12:30 PM

USER ID number 1493587961
Hi, I tried to decorate my farms with the purple hand tool and some items from my storage. Some of them are namend in the storage but without picture and I cannot place these ones on my farm. Others are available without problems. I only tested to use seasonal items. Some holiday animals are unavailable: Holiday dogs, goats, pigs and sheep. Thanks in advance for checking this.

Taz D Jan 20 2021 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uma437 (Post 6418854)
USER ID number 1493587961
Hi, I tried to decorate my farms with the purple hand tool and some items from my storage. Some of them are namend in the storage but without picture and I cannot place these ones on my farm. Others are available without problems. I only tested to use seasonal items. Some holiday animals are unavailable: Holiday dogs, goats, pigs and sheep. Thanks in advance for checking this.

Hi Uma,
Some of the newer graphics and any animated ones have not been added to the game yet.

wolfman39531_2007 Jan 20 2021 01:26 PM

i tried to get into my farm to work on the crops which is about too be expired. I have no seeder, harvester, tree shaker, log cutting truck and no fishing boat, they were in their four days ago and all gone, please put them back, the farms that i have them on show none there as well?

marymarcel Jan 20 2021 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfman39531_2007 (Post 6418914)
i tried to get into my farm to work on the crops which is about too be expired. I have no seeder, harvester, tree shaker, log cutting truck and no fishing boat, they were in their four days ago and all gone, please put them back, the farms that i have them on show none there as well?

Hi wolfman :)

I moved your post to the thread about missing items.

Those tools are on your farms, you have to put them into storage, so you can use them from your tool box or add them to your shortcuts.

lyndalu47 Jan 21 2021 10:01 AM

My Farm 23, "So Much to See" had a row of national flags. Since the move to HTML5, only one of these flags remains. It makes me wonder what else i am missing and don't even know about yet! I appreciate the work (and time!) that has gone into this transition, but i am hoping someone can look at my Farm 23 to explain the mystery of the missing flags. p.s. if i have posted in the wrong place, will you move my question to where it should be? Thank you so much!

Taz D Jan 21 2021 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lyndalu47 (Post 6419478)
My Farm 23, "So Much to See" had a row of national flags. Since the move to HTML5, only one of these flags remains. It makes me wonder what else i am missing and don't even know about yet! I appreciate the work (and time!) that has gone into this transition, but i am hoping someone can look at my Farm 23 to explain the mystery of the missing flags. p.s. if i have posted in the wrong place, will you move my question to where it should be? Thank you so much!

Hi Lyndalu,
Your previous post concerning this was moved to the Game Migration thread and answered in this post:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=757

All of the graphics have not been added yet and that is why your flags are not showing currently. When they get all the animation and graphics added later then those will show.

LisaScobee Jan 21 2021 05:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
To the person that was looking for "trash bins" in the store and asking if they could be added...They have a variety of them already. Just search "trash" in the store. See attached.

DarleneMac52 Jan 22 2021 06:18 AM

DarleneMac52

100008362357274 user id

I am missing animal buildings on a few farms - that I am aware...

Farm14 is missing dairy and chicken
Farm 29,31,23 have no animal buildings and thus no animals
Farm 20 has 2 sets of dairy, chicken, wool and one rabbit.
40,41,43 - I am sure I had animal buildings (dairy,wool,rabbit and chicken) on all but 43. Not sure about it.

I may be missing oil wells, mineral mines, open pit mines and fishing farms on 42-43 I still have the semi on both. tyvm for any help you can give :) Darlene

Tiger Jan 22 2021 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarleneMac52 (Post 6419994)
100008362357274 user id

I am missing animal buildings on a few farms - that I am aware...

Farm14 is missing dairy and chicken
Farm 29,31,23 have no animal buildings and thus no animals
Farm 20 has 2 sets of dairy, chicken, wool and one rabbit.
40,41,43 - I am sure I had animal buildings (dairy,wool,rabbit and chicken) on all but 43. Not sure about it.

I may be missing oil wells, mineral mines, open pit mines and fishing farms on 42-43 I still have the semi on both. tyvm for any help you can give :) Darlene

Hi Darlene,

It's unlikely that they have gone missing. Those that you own will probably be there, it's just that they are not easy to find at the moment with no search tool, option to show facilities by type and no facility manager at this time. It's possible that some may be underneath other facilities that are showing up which is why you can't see them.

I'm not seeing any farm cash items missing at all, so those are on you farms somewhere.

If you have plenty of totally clear space on the farms you think animal sheds are missing from you could use the green freestyle that you own to move things around and see if you can find them, but personally I would wait until we get one of the options back that i mentioned, as it will be far easier to do then.

Elizabeth5 Jan 23 2021 04:25 PM

Can someone please help? All my Pigsties are missing from F10 till F16, on 18, 23, 24, 25, 26, 33, 34, .

My Rabbit Hutch is missing on F16 I put all my animal sheds on the left hand side corner. As I'm harvesting the animal sheds, I noticed they are missing. Thanks in advance.

Taz D Jan 23 2021 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elizabeth5 (Post 6420714)
Can someone please help? All my Pigsties are missing from F10 till F16, on 18, 23, 24, 25, 26, 33, 34, .

My Rabbit Hutch is missing on F16 I put all my animal sheds on the left hand side corner. As I'm harvesting the animal sheds, I noticed they are missing. Thanks in advance.

Hi Elizabeth,
As we do not have a search tool yet it would be very difficult to find any of the animal sheds among all the facilities. I have checked your account data and they are showing in that. The only thing you can do right now is wait until we get the search tool back.

You might try clearing your browser cache, close the browser, then reopen and see if they show. It will take a little longer to load as it needs to download all the graphics again.

Elizabeth5 Jan 23 2021 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6420722)
Hi Elizabeth,
As we do not have a search tool yet it would be very difficult to find any of the animal sheds among all the facilities. I have checked your account data and they are showing in that. The onl;y thing you can do right now is wait until we get the search tool back.

You might try clearing your browser cache, close the browser, then reopen and see if they show. It will take a little longer to load as it needs to download all the graphics again.

Thank you very much Taz for your prompt reply. Thanks for your suggestion. All my animal sheds are on the left hand side. They aren't amongst all the other facilities. The way I arranged it prior to the changes so that I'm able to check the number of animals in it. As for my Google Chrome, I've updated it to the very latest version just a few days ago. This is Google Chrome's latest version Version 88.0.4324.104 (Official Build) (64-bit) which I updated on Friday, 22 January 2021. Thanks once again.

Taz D Jan 23 2021 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elizabeth5 (Post 6420790)
Thank you very much Taz for your prompt reply. Thanks for your suggestion. All my animal sheds are on the left hand side. They aren't amongst all the other facilities. The way I arranged it prior to the changes so that I'm able to check the number of animals in it. As for my Google Chrome, I've updated it to the very latest version just a few days ago. This is Google Chrome's latest version Version 88.0.4324.104 (Official Build) (64-bit) which I updated on Friday, 22 January 2021. Thanks once again.

Hi Elizabeth,
I have gone to all your farms 2 - 9 and can see the pigstys there. I can't go to your farm 1 as it appears it is set as private.

You might try unchecking the Show items in the preferences for crops, trees and flowers as those buildings seem to hide in those.

If you haven't done so, please try clearing your browser cache, close your browser, then reopen your farms. It will take longer to load the first time loading as it has to down load all the graphics for the farms.

You can also try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Elizabeth5 Jan 23 2021 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6420802)
Hi Elizabeth,
I have gone to all your farms 2 - 9 and can see the pigstys there. I can't go to your farm 1 as it appears it is set as private.

You might try unchecking the Show items in the preferences for crops, trees and flowers as those buildings seem to hide in those.

If you haven't done so, please try clearing your browser cache, close your browser, then reopen your farms. It will take longer to load the first time loading as it has to down load all the graphics for the farms.

You can also try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Thanks Taz for checking my Farms from F1 till F9. First of all my F1 isn't on Private. But if it is on Private it's not my doing. Are you able to uncheck it on your end? I don't have any quest farms now. So nothing is Private. On my Preferences there isn't anything to uncheck Items at all. There are no such thing of Items as I can't find that on my Preferences.

I've also re cleared my browser data on Chrome. After that Cleared with the Memcache link u gave me. Please check on my F10. All my animal sheds are on the left hand side. These are the farms that my pig sties are missing. All my Pigsties are missing from F10 till F16, on 18, 23, 24, 25, 26, 33, 34. My Rabbit Hutch is missing on F16.

As for now, I've done all what you ask of me. 1. Clearing Browsing History. 2. Clearing Memcache with the FT link.

Results are just the same. No pig sties on all the said farms n no Rabbit hutch of F16. From F1 till F9, All animal sheds are there. So if you go on to F10, you won't find the Pig sties there. Please look to your left. On the right hand side tops are all the Facilities. There are no Animals Sheds Amongst all those Facilities. Thanks in advance.

Taz D Jan 23 2021 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elizabeth5 (Post 6420874)
Thanks Taz for checking my Farms from F1 till F9. First of all my F1 isn't on Private. But if it is on Private it's not my doing. Are you able to uncheck it on your end? I don't have any quest farms now. So nothing is Private. On my Preferences there isn't anything to uncheck Items at all. There are no such thing of Items as I can't find that on my Preferences.

I've also re cleared my browser data on Chrome. After that Cleared with the Memcache link u gave me. Please check on my F10. All my animal sheds are on the left hand side. These are the farms that my pig sties are missing. All my Pigsties are missing from F10 till F16, on 18, 23, 24, 25, 26, 33, 34. My Rabbit Hutch is missing on F16.

As for now, I've done all what you ask of me. 1. Clearing Browsing History. 2. Clearing Memcache with the FT link.

Results are just the same. No pig sties on all the said farms n no Rabbit hutch of F16. From F1 till F9, All animal sheds are there. So if you go on to F10, you won't find the Pig sties there. Please look to your left. On the right hand side tops are all the Facilities. There are no Animals Sheds Amongst all those Facilities. Thanks in advance.

Hi Elizabeth,
No I don't have any way to change your farm status and at the moment you don't either.
At the top of your preferences are the "Show" items for Crops, trees, flowers, etc. for 10 different things. Don't uncheck the box for Show Facilities as that includes the animal buildings.

Sorry, I misunderstood and checked the first 9 farms thinking that was where they were missing. I have now checked all your farms from 10 to 36,
I do not see any pigstys except on the following farms:
17, 19 - 22, 27 - 32, 35 & 36.

What I can see in your data is listed by the original farm numbers so if you have moved any then then that will not show the location number of those.

I can't do any more with this. If you wish you can report this to Support and see if they can figure it out. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:

Elizabeth5 Jan 24 2021 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6420886)
Hi Elizabeth,
No I don't have any way to change your farm status and at the moment you don't either.
At the top of your preferences are the "Show" items for Crops, trees, flowers, etc. for 10 different things. Don't uncheck the box for Show Facilities as that includes the animal buildings.

Sorry, I misunderstood and checked the first 9 farms thinking that was where they were missing. I have now checked all your farms from 10 to 36,
I do not see any pigstys except on the following farms:
17, 19 - 22, 27 - 32, 35 & 36.

What I can see in your data is listed by the original farm numbers so if you have moved any then then that will not show the location number of those.

I can't do any more with this. If you wish you can report this to Support and see if they can figure it out. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

Thank you very much for all your help in this matter. I've reported to Support. God Bless you.

Deanna J. Lloyd Jan 24 2021 01:22 AM

Crop Yields

LOVE FARM TOWN! Have loved it since I first started playing the summer it came out! For those who would complain about current bumps and glitches now, you should have been there at the beginning!!! There are so many awesome features, someone coming back from the dead after all these years would not recognize the game. Keep up the fabulous work, peeps! :):):)
That said, I'm having trouble reconciling what I have planted with what ends up in my storage.
I have been revising my planting protocol, and without the pie chart, I have descended into doing the math with a calculator. BAH! I had checked on some crops ad lib and wasn't getting the yields I expected, so I did my whole agribusiness this past time. I planted all of my farms in 12 hour crops. (I should note that all farms are plowed 9X, and I suspect this may be part of the problem.) I should also point out that I am rather more OCD than not! :D
The following is what was added to my storage by crop followed by (fields planted). To make life easier for myself, all numbers of fields planted are rounded to the nearest 100 on a farm by farm basis. So without further ado:
dandelion 7,028 (9,000); hemp 35,671 (18,400); chives 18,158 (23,300); peanuts 38,810 (49,900); soybean 88,664 (75,400); flax 40,593 (81,900); sugarcane 115,950 (140,800).
I'm assuming the yields in my inventory are for fertilized crops, but my fields planted are not. Therefore, for example, my yield on dandelions should be ~ 18,000. In total, my farms normally yield ~398,700 x 2 units of crops. This current actual yield is only 344,974, and the numbers are all over the lot.
So, while I recognize that this is all so many bytes and bits and I'm not concerned much right now, I will care a whole lot more when we're back up and running full tilt. So, please, could you look into this issue? I would be most appreciative.
KUDOS KIDDOS!!! :D