Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Archives - Suggestions and Feedback

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old May 26 2011, 12:01 PM
tlwalker1962's Avatar
tlwalker1962 tlwalker1962 is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 03 2010
Location: Greenville, SC
Posts: 25
Default How do I get rid of "Zero" neighbors

I am maxed out on neighbors, so I need to clean house to make room for better ones.

I have several neighbors that have obviously quit Farmtown and even Facebook, so they show up as just a generic "Facebook User" with zero "XP". (see picture or attachment)

I can't seem to delete these generic neighbors, so what is the trick to eliminating them?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg zero neighbor.JPG (17.7 KB, 7 views)
  #2  
Old May 26 2011, 01:08 PM
JAS0643's Avatar
JAS0643 JAS0643 is offline
Account Not Linked
 
Join Date: Jul 10 2009
Location: Kentucky, USA
Posts: 1,973
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlwalker1962 View Post
I am maxed out on neighbors, so I need to clean house to make room for better ones.

I have several neighbors that have obviously quit Farmtown and even Facebook, so they show up as just a generic "Facebook User" with zero "XP". (see picture or attachment)

I can't seem to delete these generic neighbors, so what is the trick to eliminating them?
The neighbors that are showing up as fb users are people that have removed you from their fb friend's list that is why you don't see a name. Now to remove you all you should need to do is click on remove neighbor, have you tried that. If you have tried that what happens when you click on remove neighbor. Also while the official limit is 80 neighbors, people have way more then that I currently have 118 neighbors so try sending out neighbor request and see if it will let you add more then what you have now. Do keep in mind that the amount of fuel and item storage you get is based on how many neighbors you have so keep that in mind when removing neighbors. You don't want to remove someone if you don't have someone else to replace them with.
__________________


My Farm Town Data Sheet

Visit Dolphin's Cove

OFFICIAL Creating farm link

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
  #3  
Old May 27 2011, 05:14 AM
tlwalker1962's Avatar
tlwalker1962 tlwalker1962 is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 03 2010
Location: Greenville, SC
Posts: 25
Default

Surely you jest? So to remove a neighbor, all I do is click the remove neighbor button?

People do not really post questions that easily resolved, do they?

My question is: How do a remove a Zero neighbor, that cannot be removed in the normal way the game provides? Is there an "unofficial", not obvious, not written in the rules way for me to do it? Because the normal way doesn't work.
  #4  
Old May 27 2011, 10:37 AM
JAS0643's Avatar
JAS0643 JAS0643 is offline
Account Not Linked
 
Join Date: Jul 10 2009
Location: Kentucky, USA
Posts: 1,973
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlwalker1962 View Post
Surely you jest? So to remove a neighbor, all I do is click the remove neighbor button?

People do not really post questions that easily resolved, do they?

My question is: How do a remove a Zero neighbor, that cannot be removed in the normal way the game provides? Is there an "unofficial", not obvious, not written in the rules way for me to do it? Because the normal way doesn't work.
To answer your first question yes people do post questions that are that easily resolved all the time. Now what happens when you click the remove button? The more information you give the better it is to help you.
__________________


My Farm Town Data Sheet

Visit Dolphin's Cove

OFFICIAL Creating farm link

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
  #5  
Old May 27 2011, 07:12 PM
crafty chris crafty chris is offline
Account Not Linked
 
Join Date: Jun 20 2010
Location: in a house :D ok london
Posts: 1,525
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlwalker1962 View Post
Surely you jest? So to remove a neighbor, all I do is click the remove neighbor button?

People do not really post questions that easily resolved, do they?

My question is: How do a remove a Zero neighbor, that cannot be removed in the normal way the game provides? Is there an "unofficial", not obvious, not written in the rules way for me to do it? Because the normal way doesn't work.
if you dont have the remove neighbour button .. you can still remove them .. this post shows you how http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showpos...14&postcount=1
__________________
100% organic

i do not answer questions unless they are in the forums
  #6  
Old May 29 2011, 08:07 AM
Jannie2629's Avatar
Jannie2629 Jannie2629 is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 05 2010
Posts: 42
Default Unwanted neighbors

The only way I can remove neighbors from neighbors' list COMPLETELY is to first remove them from Facebook. Even then, if I send them another Friend Request on Facebook, they appear on neighbors list AGAIN!! They remain at the bottom of the neighbors' list even though I have clicked to remove. Is there a way to delete these and remove them from neighbors list page permanently? Please help as I want to "tidy up" my list. Thank you.
  #7  
Old May 29 2011, 10:39 AM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 7,334
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jannie2629 View Post
The only way I can remove neighbors from neighbors' list COMPLETELY is to first remove them from Facebook. Even then, if I send them another Friend Request on Facebook, they appear on neighbors list AGAIN!! They remain at the bottom of the neighbors' list even though I have clicked to remove. Is there a way to delete these and remove them from neighbors list page permanently? Please help as I want to "tidy up" my list. Thank you.
Any one on your Facebook friends list who has ever tried Farm Town will always be on the My Neighbors list. If the background is blue then they are your neighbors. If the background color is yellow then you have requested them as neighbors and it is pending their approval. If the background is white then they are not your neighbors, but are on your friends list and have at one time played FT.
As long as you remain friends with them they will still be on the list, but are not your neighbors. There is no way for you to remove them from the list.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates


Do not use this clearing unless directed to:
To clear memcache click HERE

How to link your farm

Please do not come to my farm to ask questions. That is what the forum is for.
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:08 AM.