Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old May 27 2023, 10:08 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
Just out of curiosity why is the neighbours at 99.4% could we have that 6% please so that's up to 100% too please
https://prnt.sc/DJUlmUVkRvPH

and buddies at 100% https://prnt.sc/JZivpE6Db5fB
Hi Alexandra J,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread sbout neighbors.
The percentage amount is not based on the number of neighbors you have. it is based on the number of spaces used versus spaces left in the database that holds those.
The Neighbors Limit is based on how many digits the database can hold, it varies because not all IDs are the same length. ID's are normally 8 to 15 characters in length.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 01 2023, 07:20 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

There is a NEW thread for Requesting Neighbours/Buddies on the forum for both version of the game.

Please click on this link to be taken to it if you wish to post a Request for more Neighbours/Buddies:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=662834

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 02 2023, 08:08 PM

Default What happens when SNs do your hp and planting?

I've been having my new account do all my hp and planting so she can level up more quickly. That part works great but I'm running out of crops much faster than I ever have before. I have more neighbors now working the NCC so that's probably part of it, but I'm wondering if when you hire from the Marketplace (instead of having a SN do it), you get more crops in your storage? Is that part of it?

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jun 02 2023, 08:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
I've been having my new account do all my hp and planting so she can level up more quickly. That part works great but I'm running out of crops much faster than I ever have before. I have more neighbors now working the NCC so that's probably part of it, but I'm wondering if when you hire from the Marketplace (instead of having a SN do it), you get more crops in your storage? Is that part of it?
Hi Farmer Susan,
Yes hiring a stranger in the market gets you 1 more box per crop field than you get from a super neighbor. That information is in the Game Guide chapter 09 about hiring.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 02 2023, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Farmer Susan,
Yes hiring a stranger in the market gets you 1 more box per crop field than you get from a super neighbor. That information is in the Game Guide chapter 09 about hiring.
Thanks, Taz. Maybe I can hire folks to do the hp and let Squeak plant.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jun 04 2023, 10:04 AM

Hi, I removed a buddy I no longer want to work with. He is posting requests for ingredients and bonuses every hour or so. I removed him and checked the feature to be removed from his buddy list too. I did this yesterday and today he is still appearing on my request tabs, both in the old and the new version. I cleared memcache in both versions, but this doesn't help.
What should I do about this? I no longer want him to appear on my tabs because he pushes all other farmers to the bottom and off the list.
Thanks in advance for any advice.
Old Jun 04 2023, 10:12 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
Hi, I removed a buddy I no longer want to work with. He is posting requests for ingredients and bonuses every hour or so. I removed him and checked the feature to be removed from his buddy list too. I did this yesterday and today he is still appearing on my request tabs, both in the old and the new version. I cleared memcache in both versions, but this doesn't help.
What should I do about this? I no longer want him to appear on my tabs because he pushes all other farmers to the bottom and off the list.
Thanks in advance for any advice.
Hi Palmarina,
Are the posts you see in the My Requests new or are they old?
If he posted those before you remove him then they will still show there.
Old Jun 04 2023, 11:10 AM

yes Taz, the most recent is 2 hours old!

Quote:
Hi Palmarina,
Are the posts you see in the My Requests new or are they old?
If he posted those before you remove him then they will still show there.
Old Jun 04 2023, 01:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
yes Taz, the most recent is 2 hours old!
Hi Palmarina,
Then the only thing I can suggest is to contact Support about this. We don't get data on individual buddies.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Jun 05 2023, 12:09 AM

ok Taz, will do
thanks

Quote:
Hi Palmarina,
Then the only thing I can suggest is to contact Support about this. We don't get data on individual buddies.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Tags
archived farm, beige dot, blue dot, can't add neighbour, colored dots, coloured dots, dots, green dot, invite, neighbor, neighbor requests, neighbors, neighbour, new neighbours, purple dot, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors