Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 20 2023, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious In His Sight View Post
I have figured out that the 2 neighbors who are not receiving gifts are the ones who haven't named their avatar. They show up at the bottom of my screen with a picture but no name. They do not show up on my gift lift at all.
Hi Precious In His Sight

Then please send them a message and tell them that if they dont see a name in their avatar in the farm, then click in Account tab above the game screen.

Under Profile Section they will be able to type a name for their avatar. Then they have to click in Change button to save changes.

They have to reload their farms to see the changes in their avatars.
Old Aug 22 2023, 09:55 PM

Default receiving gifts

when farmtown was in facebook we had the option of ignoring gifts or we could receive them - now that farmtown is its own website i dont see the option anywhere to ignore gifts (meaning that we have to accept them) - am i missing the option of ignoring gifts? i am one of those people that doesnt accept gifts very much and would like to ignore gifts if i want to
Old Aug 22 2023, 10:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by iam1to View Post
when farmtown was in facebook we had the option of ignoring gifts or we could receive them - now that farmtown is its own website i dont see the option anywhere to ignore gifts (meaning that we have to accept them) - am i missing the option of ignoring gifts? i am one of those people that doesnt accept gifts very much and would like to ignore gifts if i want to
Hi Iam1to,
Since the gift are handled inside of the game now we do not have that option.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 06 2023, 10:48 AM

Default Late Gifts

Just curious why this happens. I asked hubby for a Banana Tree gift yesterday morning for a one day Farm Pass item, he sent it yesterday morning. I played all day yesterday and it never showed up. It showed up this morning when I no longer needed it. This happens a lot. Can it be fixed?
Old Sep 06 2023, 11:01 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenMab99 View Post
Just curious why this happens. I asked hubby for a Banana Tree gift yesterday morning for a one day Farm Pass item, he sent it yesterday morning. I played all day yesterday and it never showed up. It showed up this morning when I no longer needed it. This happens a lot. Can it be fixed?
Hi QueenMab,
I moved your post to the thread about gifts.
I can't say I have ever heard of gifts being delayed except when you have not refreshed your game at any point by clicking play or closing it and reopening. The game does not update those except when you reload.
We have never had any reports of this, but we will try researching this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 06 2023, 11:15 AM

Like I said I played and refreshed all day yesterday. This has been happening for years to me and hubby.
Old Sep 06 2023, 11:20 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenMab99 View Post
Like I said I played and refreshed all day yesterday. This has been happening for years to me and hubby.
Hi QueenMab,
We will research this, but as I said we have never heard of gifts being delayed. Since the gifts are completely within the game now there should be no delay as was possible through Facebook.
Old Sep 21 2023, 08:36 PM
Account Not Linked

I have unfriended friends on FB, gone to their farms and unneighboured and unbuddied them but they still show up in send gifts to list. What else do I need to do? Thanks
Old Sep 21 2023, 08:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com View Post
I have unfriended friends on FB, gone to their farms and unneighboured and unbuddied them but they still show up in send gifts to list. What else do I need to do? Thanks
Hi Rodkay,
You can not yet remove them from the Facebook friends list. That list cannot be updated by the game since we have left Facebook, so even though you have removed them as friends on Facebook they are not removed from that list.

Since they still show as farmers then they will still show in the all farmers list until that function is available.
Old Sep 24 2023, 09:37 PM
Account Not Linked

Smile

Thank you...Thought I had something else to do but didn't know what. I am patient, I will wait...thanks again for letting me know....appreciated

Tags
bugs and glitches, flowers, fuel, gifts, gifts issues, help & support