Go Back   Farm Town > Social Forums > Farm Town Social
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jun 17 2023, 02:34 PM

Default Hello..I am new

Hello Everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself. I am Othanial, 52 years old. I started this game years ago but I gave it up. I deleted facebook also. So my goal is to play on the website and not facebook. I thought I read somewhere that at level 21 the game on FB will provide a link to the website? I cant find where I read that. I am trying to read thru the guides but seems strange at the moment. I am looking forward in growing with this game. Any advice would be appreciative. Thank you
Old Jun 17 2023, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Othanial View Post
Hello Everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself. I am Othanial, 52 years old. I started this game years ago but I gave it up. I deleted facebook also. So my goal is to play on the website and not facebook. I thought I read somewhere that at level 21 the game on FB will provide a link to the website? I cant find where I read that. I am trying to read thru the guides but seems strange at the moment. I am looking forward in growing with this game. Any advice would be appreciative. Thank you

Hi Othanial

Welcome to the game and forum

The information you read is in this link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314802

I suggest you to read this information about the Game Guide, hope it will help you with the multiple functions of the game:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314798

Also, you will need neighbors and buddies, for many of those features, please feel free to post your request in the following thread where you will also find requests from other farmers so you can visit them and send them requests.
Read carefully the first post so you know what is required to ask for neighbors/buddies:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=662834
Old Jun 22 2023, 11:59 AM
Account Not Linked

Hi and welcome, like you I started years ago then drifted away , But back again and loving it.
I hope you are having fun .Happy Farming
Lark
Old Jun 22 2023, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lark View Post
Hi and welcome, like you I started years ago then drifted away , But back again and loving it.
I hope you are having fun .Happy Farming
Lark
I am enjoying myself, but that can be deceiving because of how fast I am leveling up due to working in other facilities.