Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Mar 05 2023, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
I have cleared the memcache no less than 7 times and lost 7 pages full of eggs I have exchanged for in the My Requests tab. I have not gotten so much as ONE in my gift box in order to request more.
Hi Qivis

The only thing I can think is it seems you have stuck gifts. Please click on this link and see if those gifts are showing up there or you have other than the ones you already accepted. Facebook Games Activity

If those gifts were stuck gifts meaning they had already been accepted but had not cleared, then accepting them even in the games/activity will not give them to you again in the gift box. It is better to delete them one by one. You will have to clear them out of that section by clicking the X instead of Accept to clear them all out. Just take in mind that every page only shows 100 gifts at a time, so you will need to go to the following page in case more than 100 are showing up there.
Old Mar 07 2023, 01:38 PM
Account Not Linked

Default fuel

Why can't I get free fuel anymore? [mod edit: email removed]

Last edited by Tiger; Mar 07 2023 at 02:03 PM.
Old Mar 07 2023, 02:09 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by garnella5@aol.com View Post
Why can't I get free fuel anymore? [mod edit: email removed]
Hi garnella5,

I have removed your email address for safety as it's not a good idea to post it on a public forum.

Please click on the link below for help with issues with accepting gifts using the My Requests page and see if those help you.

If you are asking about any free gift sites, those are not owned by Slashkey and so we can not help with any issues anyone may be having with those.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 12 2023, 12:38 PM

So when the game switches to it's own platform will those of us that haven't been able to request boost for our trains or send gifts to our farmer list be able to do this? It has been almost 2 years!
Old Mar 12 2023, 12:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tozan View Post
So when the game switches to it's own platform will those of us that haven't been able to request boost for our trains or send gifts to our farmer list be able to do this? It has been almost 2 years!
Hi Tozan,
You will just have to wait for the developers to give us more details as they get the new web site working.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 15 2023, 10:23 AM

Default Gifts

Is there a glitch going on again? I haven't been able to send gifts for over 13 hours now. Something going on?
Old Mar 15 2023, 10:35 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comeback Farmer View Post
Is there a glitch going on again? I haven't been able to send gifts for over 13 hours now. Something going on?
Hi Comeback Farmer,
No there isn't a glitch going on. I have sent gifts already this morning, so it is working.
What did you see when you tried to send gifts and from where did you try to send them?
Please check if you have cookies & pop ups allowed. Instructions for that are in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 18 2023, 06:08 PM

About 15 minutes ago I exchanged all my gifts for freshwater and seawater bait, returned to senders, went into the game and .. Nothing there, NO gifts, ALL gone.
If anyone visits my farm, the bait that's there I had to go out and get. Just letting someone know.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...3981&farm_ix=1
Old Mar 18 2023, 06:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkdone View Post
About 15 minutes ago I exchanged all my gifts for freshwater and seawater bait, returned to senders, went into the game and .. Nothing there, NO gifts, ALL gone.
If anyone visits my farm, the bait that's there I had to go out and get. Just letting someone know.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...3981&farm_ix=1
Hi Inkdone,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about gifts as this has nothing to do with the current release.
Open the My reuest page back up and see if you still show the same original gifts that were there. You probably have stuck gifts and since they have already been accepted even exchanging them you will not get them again. This is a random problem that happens when the data from Facebook does not update.

Please click on this link and see if those gifts are showing up there or you have other than the ones you already accepted. Facebook Games Activity

If those gifts were stuck gifts meaning they had already been accepted but had not cleared, then accepting them even in the games/activity will not give them to you again in the gift box. It is better to delete them one by one. You will have to clear them out of that section by clicking the X instead of Accept to clear them all out.
Old Mar 19 2023, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Inkdone,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about gifts as this has nothing to do with the current release.
Open the My reuest page back up and see if you still show the same original gifts that were there. You probably have stuck gifts and since they have already been accepted even exchanging them you will not get them again. This is a random problem that happens when the data from Facebook does not update.

Please click on this link and see if those gifts are showing up there or you have other than the ones you already accepted. Facebook Games Activity

If those gifts were stuck gifts meaning they had already been accepted but had not cleared, then accepting them even in the games/activity will not give them to you again in the gift box. It is better to delete them one by one. You will have to clear them out of that section by clicking the X instead of Accept to clear them all out.
---------------------

No, there were no stuck gifts, I had checked that prior to submitting this.

Tags
bugs and glitches, flowers, fuel, gifts, gifts issues, help & support