Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Feb 01 2017, 06:38 PM

Default Sell Manure from pigs

It would be great if we could sell excess manure either to the mayor or to other players who need some. I have over 4 million. I'll never use it all. I don't even harvest it every day anymore.
Old Feb 01 2017, 06:46 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by koalawoman View Post
It would be great if we could sell excess manure either to the mayor or to other players who need some. I have over 4 million. I'll never use it all. I don't even harvest it every day anymore.
Hi koalawoman,

Ideas for the game need to go in the Suggestions area of the forum where the developers will see it. You can't start a new thread there, what you do is post a reply to one with a title that most suits your idea. Here's the link to that area >>
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old Feb 04 2017, 04:18 AM

I am Super Neighbour for 2 or 3 different farmers but fuel is a problem, I seem to be short of fuel for my own farm but need to do my farms first as when I go to the Super Neighbour farms to get their crops first it uses all my fuel first, surely there must be a way of only using their fuel reserves when you're working on their farms and not touching mine?
Old Feb 04 2017, 08:15 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumfy View Post
I am Super Neighbour for 2 or 3 different farmers but fuel is a problem, I seem to be short of fuel for my own farm but need to do my farms first as when I go to the Super Neighbour farms to get their crops first it uses all my fuel first, surely there must be a way of only using their fuel reserves when you're working on their farms and not touching mine?
Hi Bumfy,

I'm sorry but the game will always use your fuel first before it uses the farm owners. It was set up that way so you could continue using the bigger tools using the farm owners if you ran out of fuel.
Old Feb 25 2017, 02:23 PM

Default african american people

i realize that this game is mostly played by caucasians but....
i just looked into the valentine's day items and i really liked the bride. so since my husband is black, i wanted to have a black groom for my white (german) bride but couldn't find one.

the only black character is the sax player.... go figure
Old Feb 25 2017, 03:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonalm View Post
i realize that this game is mostly played by caucasians but....
i just looked into the valentine's day items and i really liked the bride. so since my husband is black, i wanted to have a black groom for my white (german) bride but couldn't find one.

the only black character is the sax player.... go figure
Hi vonalm,
If you wish to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where the developers will see them grouped all together. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion. For this one you can add it to the decorations thread.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread

Tags
animals people gifts, boost trains list, buddy list problem, cashing out, cement block, christmas decorations, construction materials, crop ideas, developer message, facebook, facility, farm town, firefox, flower gifts, gift lists, google chrome, great experience, hover, links, loading, maintenance, meat cost, missing cash, mother's day, problem, proportions, quantity, quest, question, shorter, slashkey, storage- harvests- market, storing, suggestion, support, support needed, thank you... developers, trees, wall