Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 05 2015, 01:52 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

sorry if I have offended you all it was not my intent...I only wanted to reflect on what I have seen in the past few weeks... I guess I wondered if anyone else had seen this too I thought that is the purpose of the forum
...oh well I know you are sick of hearing about the broken link..so maybe you totally misunderstood my intent in my post.
I play the game and have been supportive in the game ...follow the forum for answers....and add my two cents..not that it is worth much..
Old Mar 06 2015, 09:13 PM

Default Pearl Oyster supply?

I have 8 fish farms and just cannot store up enough pearl oyster for just two facilities? The bad part about this is that I don't have any idea what my real life tax deductions add up to this year. But I know I need more pearl oyster.
Old Mar 06 2015, 09:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdrlang View Post
I have 8 fish farms and just cannot store up enough pearl oyster for just two facilities? The bad part about this is that I don't have any idea what my real life tax deductions add up to this year. But I know I need more pearl oyster.
Hi mdrlang,
The pearl oysters are only used in 1 facility, not 2 and then the jewelry is loaded into a service facility. I see you have 1 artisan jewelry studio and 6 fish farm plants. I have 1 studio too and have 8 of the fish farm plants and I can keep up with the need for them as long as I don't refill and post my facilities more than once a day.
I understand it does seem that we need a lot. If you would like to make a suggestion to increase the amount of them in the fish farm plant please put it in the Suggestions section as that would be where the developers would see it. You cannot start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 08 2015, 05:04 PM

Angry farms take forever to load

When harvesting/plowing it takes 15-40 seconds to load each farm! WHY? Not layered.
Old Mar 08 2015, 05:10 PM

Default sloooooooow

Also can harvest an entire farm but it takes an ADDITIONAL 20-30 seconds to actually happen!
Old Mar 08 2015, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
When harvesting/plowing it takes 15-40 seconds to load each farm! WHY? Not layered.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Also can harvest an entire farm but it takes an ADDITIONAL 20-30 seconds to actually happen!
Hi John

In the following threads you will find suggestions about your problem. If after trying all them you still have problems, please post a response in any of them.

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=504374

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666
Old Mar 13 2015, 01:22 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Bonus Chests slow now?

What is with the bonus chest being so slow to calculate now? I will finish the farm and then I need to wait 2 minutes before the chest finishes calculating so I can collect and leave the farm. When I used to finish the farm I could click the chest collect my bonus and leave - now it says I will lose bonus accumulated SO FAR if I try to leave as it slowly continues to add coins and products. This is new. Please find a different way to calculate. If the farm is completely finished the end total will not increase any more - don't add it up as it goes - give the end result when I click the Check mark to collect.

You added more farms and made them bigger yet the amount of servers to handle the increased load remains the same? It 's not liek we need to made it even laggier but you just did...
Old Mar 13 2015, 08:27 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fokus View Post
What is with the bonus chest being so slow to calculate now? I will finish the farm and then I need to wait 2 minutes before the chest finishes calculating so I can collect and leave the farm. When I used to finish the farm I could click the chest collect my bonus and leave - now it says I will lose bonus accumulated SO FAR if I try to leave as it slowly continues to add coins and products. This is new. Please find a different way to calculate. If the farm is completely finished the end total will not increase any more - don't add it up as it goes - give the end result when I click the Check mark to collect.

You added more farms and made them bigger yet the amount of servers to handle the increased load remains the same? It 's not liek we need to made it even laggier but you just did...
Hi Fokus,

The only time I've had what you describe is when working a heavily stacked farm with a ton of waters on it. We do not control how people choose to design their farms. If they choose to do this then slowness and loading issues can be a problem. In those cases, all you can do is wait it out, as there is a considerable amount of data to upload.

You might try removing the check mark in your settings for "show feedback when farming" and see if that helps at all.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 14 2015, 01:36 PM
Account Not Linked

Default ingredients question

Can someone please explain the difference between non ingredients and non ingredients (for me)? Which one is the best one to sell?
Old Mar 14 2015, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallace View Post
Can someone please explain the difference between non ingredients and non ingredients (for me)? Which one is the best one to sell?
Hi Dallace

I will try to explain the difference

In the Non Ingredients option you can sell all that shows up because those ingredients are not used in a factory or service and also you dont have any box to uncheck them.

In Non Ingredients (for me) option, you can see the ingredients that are used in other facilities or services but you dont have them at this moment. So if you dont have all facilities but you are thinking about purchasing some new ones, you need to check the ingredients listed and uncheck those you think are going to be used in the future. Sometimes new crops or trees are released but they are not used till some months ahead. The thing is, that in this option you have boxes to uncheck products and you also have the option to sell Half.
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity