Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 21 2010, 02:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarletdolphn View Post
A question was asked and i didn't see the reply so forgive me for repeating it. Do the animal harvesting time expire like crops do? It may be a silly question, cuz the animals don't expire but does the harvesting time expire? and if it says 3 days is the harvesting time double like crops?
Good question!
Old Feb 21 2010, 02:52 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

A very good question - will await an answer.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 21 2010, 03:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cotton Candy's Farm View Post
I was so excited to see I could buy SOMETHING at level 36 with over 4 million hard earned cash points. Can't buy land to harvest more. Nor a mansion yet. So after clicking the lovely wool shed to place it in its spot, the money went bye bye and when clicking the grass throne for it, the new purchase FLEW the COOP and was no where to be found. I even checked by storage thinking, okay I have an IT degree maybe they have a catch all for this area incase this happens. nope. Please send it back to me.
MD
Cotton Candy's Farm
Please check your preferences under the spanner / wrench icon and make sure there is a tick / check mark beside Show Buildings.

Please visit Bentivar

Bertie_Bee_Eater's Bird's Eye View
Old Feb 21 2010, 04:19 AM

What happened to the geese?? I went to buy some at the store, and they are no longer there! How do I get more? Why are they gone? I bought a few a while ago, but now with the new coop, I don't want to have to rely on the couple neighbors I have to send me hens AND geese. Help!
Old Feb 21 2010, 05:04 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarletdolphn View Post
A question was asked and i didn't see the reply so forgive me for repeating it. Do the animal harvesting time expire like crops do? It may be a silly question, cuz the animals don't expire but does the harvesting time expire? and if it says 3 days is the harvesting time double like crops?
Yes good question, dont want the eggs to go off and smell - yakky smell rotten eggs lol
Old Feb 21 2010, 05:30 AM

My problem isn't with the animals ~ I will stick to farm ville I have enough there to do.. My question is with the watering the flowers.. I use to get the coins for the amount of flowers that I watered now with the flowers that are planted all over I don't get coins for that???? change it back to what it use to be.
And then the visiting I use to get 5 XP's for visiting now I only get one..I would really like to think all the time that it takes to visit I would be getting more XP's . hope this gets answered.
Old Feb 21 2010, 06:40 AM

Default chicken coop glitch

when I click on coop, message reads: animals 100% ready for harvest. When I click on "harvest" message reads: there are no animals to harvest at this time. Can I fix this?
Old Feb 21 2010, 07:21 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Talking Animal Harvesting Hired out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
I noticed that we can not hire to harvest the animals, is there a reason for this? It's not that big a deal just wondering. Also I would like to see the other animals harvested, like maybe meat from the pigs, without killing the pigs for the ones that don't like that idea.
Why would you want/need to hire to harvest? All we need to do (if I understand it correctly) is click on building and it is all done! WOW! Lovin' it!!!!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 21 2010, 07:30 AM

I clicked on chicken coop after being notified it was 100% ready to harvest but then when I choose the option to harvest, I get a notification that there are NO animals to harvest ... clicking on the building does NOTHING else
Old Feb 21 2010, 08:46 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Heddryin Send a message via AIM to Heddryin Send a message via MSN to Heddryin

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomh View Post
I clicked on chicken coop after being notified it was 100% ready to harvest but then when I choose the option to harvest, I get a notification that there are NO animals to harvest ... clicking on the building does NOTHING else
Could you please link your farm to help us help you ?

The question is : do you have hens or geese to harvest ?

- Please remember english is not my mother tongue. If something I wrote seems strange to you, please PM me before trying to kill me ;)

Visit Hedd's Barn, Hedd's Farm or Hedd's Lounge on Facebook,
or simply visit Heddryin's Farm on MySpace
If you're one of my FB friends, please send me a cow or send me a hen!
Closed Thread