Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 20 2010, 08:55 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by huffy View Post
Where do you find the cows and goats? I don't find them in my animals to buy.
Cows and goats are only available by gifting.
Old Feb 20 2010, 10:56 PM

Thanks so much for the extra storage.

I think the new buildings are pretty.

I like this game way better than the "other farm game".

Old Feb 21 2010, 01:07 AM
Account Not Linked

Unhappy Excited to buy WOOL SHED!GONE before placement! Not very happy.I want it

I was so excited to see I could buy SOMETHING at level 36 with over 4 million hard earned cash points. Can't buy land to harvest more. Nor a mansion yet. So after clicking the lovely wool shed to place it in its spot, the money went bye bye and when clicking the grass throne for it, the new purchase FLEW the COOP and was no where to be found. I even checked by storage thinking, okay I have an IT degree maybe they have a catch all for this area incase this happens. nope. Please send it back to me.
MD
Cotton Candy's Farm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi There,

We just released a new version with support for harvesting different animals.

Here is how it works:

Chicken Coop: Allows you to harvest the eggs of the hens and geese and sell the eggs at the marketplace. The Hen is a new animal that your friends can send you as a gift. You can harvest them once every day.

Wool Shed: This is a new building that allows you to harvest the wool of the sheep and llamas and sell the wool at the marketplace. You can harvest them once every 2 days.

Dairy Shed: Allows you to harvest the milk of the cows and goats and sell the milk at the marketplace. You can harvest them once every 3 days.

You just need to click on the animal building and select the harvest option. All the animals on your farm related to that building will be harvested at once. Note that depending on your computer power and other factors, having an exesive amount of animals on your farm can make the game slower.

The Dairy Shed has been moved from level 49 to level 27. A new Stone Cabin has been added on the level 49.

Also, your item storage capacity has been increased. Now you can storage 5 additional items for each neighbour you have.

Thanks

--Raul
Old Feb 21 2010, 01:27 AM

Wink

thank you! love the new updats!
Old Feb 21 2010, 01:48 AM

I leave for 24 hours and new stuff appears - YAY - can't wait to try them all - thank you! Love the extra storage, too!
Old Feb 21 2010, 01:55 AM

Love it all!!! Great additions and now my animals will be worth added coins. So many of my neighbors had kind of quit wanting animals but I kept adding and now I'm happy I did. I already had the milk barn and the chicken coop but bought the wool barn. And thanks for the chickens!!! Its wonderful to finally have chickens to go with the roosters and the chicks. Now the question is answered. What came first? The chicken or the egg? In Farmtown the chick!! LOL but now we have hens for eggs!
Old Feb 21 2010, 01:56 AM

PS Love the extra storage. Farmtown is superior to Farmville in every way!!!
Old Feb 21 2010, 02:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzieRae View Post
I have one farm that I'm always redesigning and the other is devoted totally to crops right now. I have had everything from a normal farm (several different designs) to a KOA campground (including pool and playground for the kiddies), to what I'm doing now which is sort of an 'English Garden' type thing. I love the new buildings, I enjoy chatting with the different people that come to my farm to harvest and plow, I like that I get enough fuel every day to farm both of my farms, I appreciate that my animals now do more than just decorate the place, and I had a blast at Christmas covering the place with snow patches and putting in snow covered trees (unlike FV where you paid extra for a solid white background and trees that you had to pay to put snow and lights on).

I really enjoy getting hired in the market place and going to other farms to see who has done what with their farms, even if they are small jobs, because I have plenty of coins, and I'm at level 60 so I don't need the points (being a seventy instead of a sixty isn't going to matter much is it; it is after all just a number). I simply enjoy the chance to chat with different people from all over the place, and the to those that are too busy to chat; no problem. I have an extensive buddy list of people that simply like popping in every so often to see what I'm doing with the farm next.

I play the game because I enjoy it, not for coins or experience points (it isn't like I'm trying to win a Jaguar or something). Different seeds once in a while would be fine, but I won't starve if I can't plant Rhubarb on my Farm Town farm, and so what if the animals slow you down; you're not running Olympic time trials for gosh sakes ... Maybe instead of racing through the jobs you get, if you actually take a minute to look at some of the farms you work at you will find there are some very creative people playing this game.

Try relaxing for a change and enjoy Farm Town for what it is ... a game ... a break from reality and a chance to meet some very nice people. You may just like it
So true!!!! I agree!!!!
Old Feb 21 2010, 02:02 AM

I hope this is a move in the right direction. Almost all of my neighbors have left Farmtown for Farmville, mostly because FV changes and introduces goals/challenges and the FT game remains the same...and it takes FOREVER to level up here. (Not everybody conquers the game in a few months; I've been playing FT for a year and have yet to ever reach the highest level of the game...)
Old Feb 21 2010, 02:06 AM

Default harvesting animals

A question was asked and i didn't see the reply so forgive me for repeating it. Do the animal harvesting time expire like crops do? It may be a silly question, cuz the animals don't expire but does the harvesting time expire? and if it says 3 days is the harvesting time double like crops?
Closed Thread