Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 10 2023, 09:35 PM

Default Uncontrollable large display

When working farms hired from the Job/Trade market or Inn, sometimes a farm's display fills the entire screen, the tools' yellow Highlight box is partially off-screen and the picture size cannot be adjusted with the Zoom in/out or mouse wheel to a smaller image.

This happens after working the first (larger) farms, say #1, 2, 3 etc., and so on, normally, then moving on to a farm that is very small, like a 12X12 or slightly larger. That's when the farm's image fills the screen. The Zoom in/out doesn't do anything, nor does the mouse wheel. Sometimes then, going back to the larger starting farm and readjusting the picture smaller and then going back to the farm with the large image, does bring it down to a workable size, but not always.

After returning to MY 60X60 Default farm, that image is also as large as can be, but I am able to adjust it smaller with the mouse wheel and all is normal.

This happens in Edge, Opera and Vivaldi browsers on a tower PC and an HP laptop.

I also tried adjusting the current image to the smallest setting before accepting the hire. Any ideas why a smaller farms' image size goes full screen and cannot be adjusted?

Tags
browser zoom, bugs and glitches, display, eye, facility manager, farm order, farm stats, full screen, fullscreen, mouse, mouse over, music, normal screen, regular screen, screen size, show names, sound, stats, unhide