Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 17 2015, 11:12 AM

Don't know if this is a problem with FT or Facebook, but myself and a few others are experiencing 'The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later', when we click on bonuses or sending ingredients or trying to get into the farm, it only happens once then lets you do it ok the next go, but has happened on several things
Old Apr 17 2015, 11:42 AM

Default Rolling maintenance....

I've had the same issue for the last few days, but the other issue is that the gift box seems to be getting hit in the process. I have collected gifts, but then the "unavailable" message pops up and there is nothing in the gift box when I check. Have also had it choke when I'm returning gifts to friends so they are becoming victims of the glutch too. I hope this gets fixed soon
Old Apr 17 2015, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma Woods View Post
probably the wrong place to post this: if you repost it elsewhere let me know where please. I keep getting this at lots of places---The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.

If I reload page it will then display right.
I am getting it all the time.... usually the third attempt works
Old Apr 17 2015, 12:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chattin View Post
I've had the same issue for the last few days, but the other issue is that the gift box seems to be getting hit in the process. I have collected gifts, but then the "unavailable" message pops up and there is nothing in the gift box when I check. Have also had it choke when I'm returning gifts to friends so they are becoming victims of the glutch too. I hope this gets fixed soon
Hi Chattin,
So do we. Facebook is doing a rolling maintenance on all their servers and that is causing this unavailable page issue.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 17 2015, 02:49 PM

Unhappy

Back to having issues with the Gifts so am not trying till the problem disappears again! Last time I got ALL gifts by accident when I didn't want them then couldn't send any back.

Also have had the white screen an FT freezes in Gifts or getting into the Game or even when I am on my farm! It even asked me to upgrade my flash player again an I had just done that a couple days ago!

I read you all say its FB messing with things but I have heard other games on FB are working ok so why is FT having issues then? Just curious?

I haven't had a lot of the other issues others have reported luckily just the gift thing an now today with the white screen an it freezing up on me. Yes its been real slow since the Updates but that is par for the course on every upgrade!

When I go into the Facility Manager an click on the 'post' icon to see what I have in my facilities an what I need: The window freezes up and the window itself is blank! It also does it in the Service ones also! It started I think yesterday, but it has been real slow to open since the upgrades. Also if I refresh or go out an come back I get a different answer to them!!!

Thanks DEVS for all your HARD WORK!!!

Last edited by lollipopthebunny; Apr 17 2015 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Adding another ISSUE
Old Apr 17 2015, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brenda steele View Post
Don't know if this is a problem with FT or Facebook, but myself and a few others are experiencing 'The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later', when we click on bonuses or sending ingredients or trying to get into the farm, it only happens once then lets you do it ok the next go, but has happened on several things
Same here. Often. Have to reload and sometimes that fixes it.
Old Apr 17 2015, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Same here. Often. Have to reload and sometimes that fixes it.
The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.

- Copied n pasted from my browser (Chrome), happened about 6 times in a row just trying to accept gifts.

I was loaded on server WF36 - is this a rogue pc?

Old Apr 17 2015, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankDieter View Post
Please try again later.

- Copied n pasted from my browser (Chrome), happened about 6 times in a row just trying to accept gifts.

I was loaded on server WF36 - is this a rogue pc?

Hi Frank

We all have got that message during the day. Facebook is doing maintenance in their servers and we are going to have this problem from time to time, till they finish whatever they are doing.

Please try to reload or click in F5, sometimes this fixes the problem
Old Apr 17 2015, 04:58 PM

anyone getting this i have to reload or go out come back in wait a few minutes been happening 2 days now...

Please try again later.
Old Apr 17 2015, 05:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianeCK View Post
anyone getting this i have to reload or go out come back in wait a few minutes been happening 2 days now...

Please try again later.
Hi Diane,
Yes everyone is getting it. It is Facebook doing maintenance.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread