Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 22 2021, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkins20 View Post
The hide function is not working correctly. I hid everything on my farms except tools, factories and facilities and tried to move some of my factories to different parts of my farm. I received a message saying cannot move only to plan grass?
Hi elkins20

Are you trying to place those items on top of others?

If so, that is layering and we can't help you with that as we are not permitted to allow anyone to post the instructions for doing them or any other tricks that people like to do in the game.
Old Mar 22 2021, 03:02 PM

Default Error message on start up

ID: 1213347970

Warning message: Download worker-4.DownloadAsync. Error getting: https//cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/libs/1231-235959/ItemAssets/items/watermill3/watermill2.png/Unknown Error
Old Mar 22 2021, 03:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 016Pia View Post
ID: 1213347970

Warning message: Download worker-4.DownloadAsync. Error getting: https//cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/libs/1231-235959/ItemAssets/items/watermill3/watermill2.png/Unknown Error
Hi Pia,
Are your watermills showing on the farms?
This could be for the missing one that the developers are aware of. Watermills bought early in the game and facing one of the orientations do not show on the farm even though they are there and can be worked from the facility manager.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 22 2021, 03:35 PM

I having a issue with Neighbour Farms when I work the farms I can work about 3 to 5 farms and it freezes The error messge: An abnormal situation has occurred the PlayerLoop internal function has been called recursively. user ID number is 1632577947.

Thanks for all the work you guys has done for this game
Old Mar 22 2021, 03:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miracles View Post
I having a issue with Neighbour Farms when I work the farms I can work about 3 to 5 farms and it freezes The error messge: An abnormal situation has occurred the PlayerLoop internal function has been called recursively. user ID number is 1632577947.

Thanks for all the work you guys has done for this game
Hi Miracles,
Are those farms layered? If so be sure to uncheck all the show items that you do not need for the work before you go to those farms. Layering has not been worked on by the developers yet, so there may be errors for those.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 22 2021, 04:00 PM

Default Super Neighbor

Just letting you know that my neighbour can not work my farms. She had no trouble last night.
Old Mar 22 2021, 04:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brokenbones1970 View Post
Just letting you know that my neighbour can not work my farms. She had no trouble last night.
Hi Brokenbones,
Please check to make sure the Super Neighbor settings for them are still correct. One of mine just finished working some of mine with no problem.
What happens when she gets to your farms?
Old Mar 22 2021, 04:18 PM

All boxes are checked. The toolbox does not show any tools at all. does not automatically select the tool to work.
Old Mar 22 2021, 04:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brokenbones1970 View Post
All boxes are checked. The toolbox does not show any tools at all. does not automatically select the tool to work.
Hi Brokenbones,
Both of you please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If that doesn't help then you may need to remove the SN settings, restart your farms and then reset them back and restart again.
Old Mar 22 2021, 05:08 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Regular facilities do not show in my facility manager

All of the tools are present in the storage but no animal builings or regular facilities show. The interesting part is that the numbers all change. Would appreciate some help on this issue. Thank you Carolyn Whitcomb.
Closed Thread