Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 14 2021, 08:10 PM

I don't know if I missed something but I am still having coins deducted when harvesting. Shouldn't I earn coins when harvesting crops? 100002028492416

Last edited by DianeJ; Feb 14 2021 at 08:11 PM. Reason: forgot game id
Old Feb 14 2021, 08:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianeJ View Post
I don't know if I missed something but I am still having coins deducted when harvesting. Shouldn't I earn coins when harvesting crops?
Hi DianeJ,
You do not earn or lose coins when harvesting. Istead you get the crops which you can sell or use.

However when you plow and replant then it costs you coins, so if you are using a combine then you will see coins going down for the plowing and to but the seeds to replant.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 14 2021, 09:52 PM

Thumbs up suggestion pour les voisins

pourquoi ne pas profiter de tous ses changement pour nous donner la possibilité d'avoirs plus de voisins sa nous perpétrais d'avoir des débutants comme des joueurs affirmés et cela trop serais cool pour nous !
merci a vous d'y penser et merci a vous tous pour tout le travail que vous faites pour que l'ont puisse jouer au plus vite vous êtes formidable <3 merci bcp amicalement ch'ti bonne chance a vous pour la suite et bravo a tous

English: why not take advantage of all its changes to give us the
possibility of having more neighbors its perpetuating us to have beginners
as well as confirmed players and that would be too cool for us! thank you to you for thinking about it and thank you to all of you for all
the work you do so that we can play as soon as possible you are great all

Last edited by Taz D; Feb 14 2021 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Added translation
Old Feb 14 2021, 10:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch'ti sochris View Post
pourquoi ne pas profiter de tous ses changement pour nous donner la possibilité d'avoirs plus de voisins sa nous perpétrais d'avoir des débutants comme des joueurs affirmés et cela trop serais cool pour nous !
merci a vous d'y penser et merci a vous tous pour tout le travail que vous faites pour que l'ont puisse jouer au plus vite vous êtes formidable <3 merci bcp amicalement ch'ti bonne chance a vous pour la suite et bravo a tous

English: why not take advantage of all its changes to give us the
possibility of having more neighbors its perpetuating us to have beginners
as well as confirmed players and that would be too cool for us! thank you to you for thinking about it and thank you to all of you for all
the work you do so that we can play as soon as possible you are great all
Hi ch'ti sochris,
The number of neighbors is controlled by the database file that stores the neighbors' ID numbers and it is a fixed length. That is why you can only have the number of neighbors we have depending on the id numbers of each neighbor.
If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section in English please.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 14 2021, 11:10 PM

Default Missing Tools

On many of my farms, the Semi-Trailor Trucks are missing. I have cleared my cache and they are still not there. I do a search, and it says there are 0 on the farm and 0 in storage. My ID is 1607748320. There are other animal buildings missing on some farms as well.
Old Feb 14 2021, 11:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurie_schierer View Post
On many of my farms, the Semi-Trailor Trucks are missing. I have cleared my cache and they are still not there. I do a search, and it says there are 0 on the farm and 0 in storage. My ID is 1607748320. There are other animal buildings missing on some farms as well.
Hi laurie,
According to your data you have 43 semi-trailer trucks and all are on farms so 1 per farm and none are missing. If you spelled it the way you did in your post then you would not find them. If that is the case do your search agaig and just search for "semi".
For the animal buildings you will need to be specific as to what is missing so we can check.

EDIT: I have gone through all 43 of your farms and see semi-trailer trucks on every farm. Try unchecking all the Show items in your preferences except for Show Tools and Show Animal Buildings. Then go from farm to farm to see them all there. You have 2 Dairy Sheds on your farm 2. Only one works per farm.

Last edited by Taz D; Feb 14 2021 at 11:38 PM.
Old Feb 15 2021, 03:41 AM

I have found when using my big boat to fish large fishing farms the farm moves as I am working it. Very irritating.
Old Feb 15 2021, 04:24 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theriversong View Post
I have found when using my big boat to fish large fishing farms the farm moves as I am working it. Very irritating.
Hi theriversong,

Please supply more information on your issue.
  • what direction is the farm moving in when you click on a section to fish, do you have the farm zoomed out so that you can see the entire farm to work, are you using regular screen or full screen to fish.
  • what size boat you are using, using it in highlight or extent mode
  • type of farms this is happening on, like overlapped waters, waters off the edges of farms, if it's wall to wall fishing, size of farm
  • is this happening fishing your own farms or when fishing as a super neighbour.

If these farms are very large with a considerable amount of fishing or other items on them, have you tried enabling the Compressed Graphics option in your game preferences to work them?

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 15 2021, 07:35 AM

USER ID number ( 1171089203 ) I suppose this has already been posted but...........just in case. Are you guys aware of the problem of planting crops and the appearance of all blocks filled and then a day later or a few hours later, there are plowed fields with no crops. I've had it happen a few times this morning. It's aggravating. I found one farm with one blank plot so I figured maybe I missed it somehow. Then I found another farm that showed about 10 or 15 blank spots. It's a 2 day crop with 14 hours left so I'm sure that it hasn't been like that all along.
Old Feb 15 2021, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovebirds View Post
USER ID number ( 1171089203 ) I suppose this has already been posted but...........just in case. Are you guys aware of the problem of planting crops and the appearance of all blocks filled and then a day later or a few hours later, there are plowed fields with no crops. I've had it happen a few times this morning. It's aggravating. I found one farm with one blank plot so I figured maybe I missed it somehow. Then I found another farm that showed about 10 or 15 blank spots. It's a 2 day crop with 14 hours left so I'm sure that it hasn't been like that all along.
Hi Lovebirds

Which farms number are showing that problem?

Which tool were you using?

Are the not seeded plots randomly appearing or are them the ones for you first click to plant?
Closed Thread