Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 30 2021, 12:46 PM

My USER ID number is ( 767142385 ). When can I play?

#39. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=38 - Sandie's Mini Farm
#29. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=28 - Venus and Mars
#21. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=20 - Donald Trump's Town
#14. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=13 - Owla's Farm
Old Jan 30 2021, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie May Angel View Post
My USER ID number is ( 767142385 ). When can I play?
Hi Sandie May Angel

If you can load the game then you can play, but please remember that this is a restricted version of the game.

Visit the first post, first page of this thread, where you can find which features are available at this time and which ones have not been added yet.

If you scroll down that page, you will find more useful information.
We will update that thread as soon as new features are added.
Old Jan 30 2021, 03:09 PM

I am able to get into the game, no problem. I have lots of water and the best fishing boat, and it seems to work okay - the water shows no fish left - but no fish are going into my inventory. Inventory remains unchanged. So I tried a crop - strawberries. Same thing. The strawberries grow, and I can harvest them, but inventory of strawberries does not increase.

I'm using the current Opera GX browser.
Old Jan 30 2021, 03:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruhelmboldt View Post
I am able to get into the game, no problem. I have lots of water and the best fishing boat, and it seems to work okay - the water shows no fish left - but no fish are going into my inventory. Inventory remains unchanged. So I tried a crop - strawberries. Same thing. The strawberries grow, and I can harvest them, but inventory of strawberries does not increase.

I'm using the current Opera GX browser.
Hi Bruhelmboldt,
I moved your post to the Migration threas as you dont have problems loading the game.
The HTML5 thread is for farmers having loading issues, so if you have questions about features please post in this thread.

I just checked and according to your data, your storage is at 99.02%. I am not surprised nothing is going into your storage. You need to open your storage and click on the Go to Market to Sell button in any product. That will open the market for you to sell. You need to seel all of your non-ingredients (for me), and then use the filters to find anything you have that you have excessive amounts of and sell part of those. You should get your storage down to about 85%, so this doesn't happen again for a bit. You do need to watch that percentage in your storage as when it gets above 95% then it is possible for things to disappear or not be added to the storage from your harvesting.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 30 2021, 04:32 PM

I notice when I'm moving stuff, the item i'm trying to move change into a item i already moved and is no longer in that spot but still show up when i try to move a totally different item, super weird and annoying because i have to refresh my page a lot
Old Jan 30 2021, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmlbluedove View Post
I notice when I'm moving stuff, the item i'm trying to move change into a item i already moved and is no longer in that spot but still show up when i try to move a totally different item, super weird and annoying because i have to refresh my page a lot
Hi tmlbluedove

It has already been reported to the developers, thanks
Old Jan 30 2021, 04:51 PM

thank you, wasn't sure if anyone else was having this issue
Old Jan 30 2021, 10:10 PM

My User ID is 100000821321315. Please help restoring back my Ft games I can plant seeds and plow myself but I cant go to the marketplace to hire workers and for selling the crops .
Old Jan 30 2021, 10:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by liliajumawan384@gmail.com View Post
My User ID is 100000821321315. Please help restoring back my Ft games I can plant seeds and plow myself but I cant go to the marketplace to hire workers and for selling the crops .
Hi liliajumawan,
I moved your post to the Migration threas as you dont have problems loading the game.
The HTML5 thread is for farmers having loading issues, so if you have questions about features please post in this thread.

No one can go to the markets to hire yet. Please read the first post of this thread to see what is currently available. You can find any updates when the developers add more functions there also.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 31 2021, 12:02 AM

When will we be able to make our farm bigger or is there anywhere besides on the map to go to real estate office?
Thank You
Closed Thread