Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 23 2010, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toranut97 View Post
I also do not feel "milked." And you only need to buy *one* of each tool now, because the new access menu lets you use every tool you own on every farm. I think I am getting *more* bang for my buck now!
yea love this new option now i need to sell off the extra items i have on each farm lol
Old Oct 23 2010, 08:44 AM
Account Not Linked

Thank you Raul good job . i can hardly wait for the next release i need more land lol
Old Oct 23 2010, 08:48 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by driverdave View Post
ok did the macro cache and still no oil refinery it retries 3 times on load and then gives up
try this ok...... i have dial up internet.... so i know what this is like..... i hide from view everything that can be hid , trees, decorations, buildings,flwers, make your default farm the one with the least amount of items..... then leave the game totally... empty cache....... come back to farm town... load category of item that you are missing on that default farm for you buildings... keep the the rest hidden from view. go to that farm that the missing item was on..... you should be able to load it now.....

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 23 2010, 08:53 AM

I LOVE FT's DEVS!!!!!!!! Thank you so much, your the greatest!!! When I went to fertilize this morning I put the fertilizer in storage to use the new feature. I almost died laughing seeing the "Pig Poo" falling from the sky like rain as it fertilized my farm. LOVE IT!!!!!
Old Oct 23 2010, 09:21 AM

im guessing when the new selling feature is out it wont include fuel? i know i have a few neighbors with out the facility i would like to sell some too and help them out. so i figured i would come and see if that will be included in this new feature when its released
Old Oct 23 2010, 09:28 AM

I'm loving the new toolbar with all the tools. Thanks for that! Having to switch back and forth to seed and fertilize was annoying. Problem solved! The Chinese restaurant is cool too.....I've been waiting a long time for that. I'm passing on the other facilities, at least for now, as I just have too many facilities to keep up and don't want to spend the FC on them anyway. I'm starting to be selective about what I buy...there's just so much time in the day to spend in FT after all.
Old Oct 23 2010, 09:30 AM

I reckon I need more frams!
Old Oct 23 2010, 09:31 AM
Account Not Linked

Great Upgrade. Immediately purchased the harvester / seeder. My aching hands need all the help they can get (lol). I can't wait to see what the "buying and selling" of products will be like.

None of my neighbors have purchased the perfume shop yet. I'd really like to look inside so I can see the input required for each product in the shop.

I buy most facilities, and I like the look of the Chinese restaurant, however, it takes a lot of chicken. I already run out of chicken and I have 5 trucks. I can't justify adding another facility that uses a lot of chicken

Can't wait for farm 7
Old Oct 23 2010, 09:49 AM
Account Not Linked

[quote=Sandraneta;4073810]for a fabulous game and outstanding game development. This is still the rolls royce of all the crop games. I am looking forward to being able to harvest, plow, and plant in one click. They say dreams are free.

That is awesome, you can do it in FarmVille and it is so fast you just can't believe it. I would LOVE to see that happen here too!
Old Oct 23 2010, 10:01 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

ok who did it ?, who's responsible ? .......... for me breaking my resolution of "not to go tree mad any more" . I've spent months selling trees, deleting fields, replowing, shifting the trees again, and flowers, and rivers. I had far too many and i was determined not to have any that were totally unnecessary and now i've got to do it all over again !!!

Hehehe i'm only joking. I love it

Thank you very much developers for ALL the new updates (and the particularly splendid looking trees), and thanks in advance to the moderators too, who will no doubt hear me in the rubber room later, when i run out of space to plant rolf.

Puddycat signing off to go squeeze more trees in

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Closed Thread