Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 05 2016, 04:07 PM
Account Not Linked

says that the servers are ok. and i'll just let it set for awhile and see what happens. thanks
Old Jan 06 2016, 06:11 AM
Account Not Linked

i still have the same issue.. but it's due to my internet having issues come to find out. thanks for all the help but until that is resolved, i can't play
Old Jan 06 2016, 09:14 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kah1a View Post
i still have the same issue.. but it's due to my internet having issues come to find out. thanks for all the help but until that is resolved, i can't play
Hi Kah1a,
I am sorry to hear that it is your internet. I have been there before too. Hope they resolve the problem soon.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 08 2016, 04:15 AM
Account Not Linked

i finally got my internet working late yesterday and am able to log onto my farms yay!! thanks ever so much for all your help Taz.
Old Jan 11 2016, 11:18 AM

Default Hubby can't farm my place

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccheney View Post
I can't go from farm to farm when working for someone today . When I try I get what you see in the screen shot below. I clicked on go home and nothing happened. I have to click on play and reset the game to be able to get to my farm. I had everything turned off so only crops were showing. I did the usual maintanence cleared the cache etc before I began playing.

I am having the same problem on my husbands account. He can't farm my place at all. at first it wouldn't even load my farm just got loggin but now he can go to my default farm but no where else. tried on my computer and same thing but I can go on his farm with no problems. Also others are farming my place and they are not experiencing this problem. Any Ideas I have already followed your instructions listed.
Old Jan 11 2016, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary2bob View Post
I am having the same problem on my husbands account. He can't farm my place at all. at first it wouldn't even load my farm just got loggin but now he can go to my default farm but no where else. tried on my computer and same thing but I can go on his farm with no problems. Also others are farming my place and they are not experiencing this problem. Any Ideas I have already followed your instructions listed.
Hi Mary2bob

Has he tried all the suggestions given in the first post of this thread including the links to server connectivity? Is he getting OK for all of them?

When your husband arrives your farms, can he see all his neighbors photos in the neighbors bar? If not then the game is not completely loaded. He could click in Play till the photos are showed up.

Also has he tried other browser to check if he has the same problem?

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jan 11 2016, 01:31 PM

Default connection issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Mary2bob

Has he tried all the suggestions given in the first post of this thread including the links to server connectivity? Is he getting OK for all of them?

When your husband arrives your farms, can he see all his neighbors photos in the neighbors bar? If not then the game is not completely loaded. He could click in Play till the photos are showed up.

Also has he tried other browser to check if he has the same problem?
he can see all the friends and he has same internet as I do and I have no problem visiting others.I tried all those and everything was ok even tried what Taz told someone else to do. Called my provider and asked if our server was receiving and they found no problems on their end our mine.It's just strange because we share everything. I even logged his account on my computer and it didn't work.
Old Jan 11 2016, 01:41 PM

I also checked my server with the links Rob had on Forum and each one was OK
Old Jan 11 2016, 01:55 PM

Quote:
he can see all the friends and he has same internet as I do and I have no problem visiting others.I tried all those and everything was ok even tried what Taz told someone else to do. Called my provider and asked if our server was receiving and they found no problems on their end our mine.It's just strange because we share everything. I even logged his account on my computer and it didn't work.
Quote:
I also checked my server with the links Rob had on Forum and each one was OK
Hi Mary2bob

Please tell your husband to try clearing his memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens he has to close it and his farm, then reopen and try to load your farm again. Also ask him to uncheck everything in his preferences before loading your farm.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jan 12 2016, 10:31 AM

Default problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Mary2bob

Please tell your husband to try clearing his memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens he has to close it and his farm, then reopen and try to load your farm again. Also ask him to uncheck everything in his preferences before loading your farm.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
he did as you said now when he comes to my farm he has error message and has to reload the game. Thank you for all your help. My last try will be our internet provider but since it works just fine with me I doubt that's the problem. He had just started replaying the game because I did but now he says he remembered why he quit in the first place.

Tags
access, adobe flash plugin crash, browser restarting, cannot load game, connecting to mainframe, error saving data x025, errors, farm town not loading, farm town wont load, fb access, flash player issues, flashing red and green, game won't open, green screen, green snreen, load, load user, loading, loading error, loading issues, loading user, loss of connection, not loading, online/offline, plug, saving data, shockwave flash, white screen