Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 27 2021, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
TY TY TY for finally being able to work neighbors' farms.

Notice one problem working my wife's farm is that one farm planted and watered, the watered took as it can't be watered and she shows it AS watered but this one farm has not had the harvest time cut in half. But under the farm selector show work it shows as it IS ready to be harvested but when going to it is isn't ready. Can't figure out now how she can get her farm ID?
Hi John

Please check that the time (hour, minutes, AM/PM) and date (day, month, year) are ok in the computer, if any of those are off then this kind of problems could happen, specially by the time you irrigated that farm.

In your wife farm, you can copy her id number which is showing up in the message above her farm screen.
Just post it here also adding in which farm it is the problem so we can visit it.
Old Jan 27 2021, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Thanks Raul and team for working so hard over the holidays to get this out.

Just to add some information to this with facilities not working in the Unity version then Neighborhood Chains Contest, Super Facility, Facility Chains, and both quests will not work in it until facilities and those functions are added back in.
I cant get into the market to get hired to farm for others. is this supposed to be working?
Old Jan 27 2021, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop1947 View Post
I appreciate all your hard work, but why can't I plow a field that has either been deleted or a new farm that has never been plowed. Very frustrating.
Hi Bishop1947

I moved your post to the Migration thread as you dont have problems loading the game.

I just tried what you say and I had no problems. I can plow new plow, delete them and plow again.

Are you trying this in your own farms or in a SuperNeighbor's farm?
If it is in a SuperNeighbor's farm, then you can only do that on a farm with design privilages, but the design for SuperNeighbors has not been added yet.

You can check the first post, first page of this thread where you will find which features are available at this time and which ones have not been added yet.
We update this thread as soon as new features are added.
Old Jan 27 2021, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miltond View Post
I cant get into the market to get hired to farm for others. is this supposed to be working?

Hi miltond

I moved your post to the Migration thread as you dont have problems loading the game.

The hiring market is not available yet.

You can check the first post, first page of this thread where you will find which features are available at this time and which ones have not been added yet.
We update this thread as soon as new features are added.
Old Jan 27 2021, 09:19 AM

Since there is no facility functionality yet, can baits be disabled also?
Old Jan 27 2021, 09:30 AM
Account Not Linked

Thanks for all the work you're doing on this update. Much appreciated. Just a quick question - is there a timeline for when we can go back to the market to be hired by other farmers yet, please? I don't have any neighbours, so it's the way I earn my experience points.
Thanks so much!
Old Jan 27 2021, 09:47 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by poof3013 View Post
Since there is no facility functionality yet, can baits be disabled also?
Hi Poofs,
I moved your post to the Migration thread as you dont have problems loading the game. Bait can be obtained through gifts and now that we have the gift box can be stored.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 27 2021, 09:49 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouper2021 View Post
Thanks for all the work you're doing on this update. Much appreciated. Just a quick question - is there a timeline for when we can go back to the market to be hired by other farmers yet, please? I don't have any neighbours, so it's the way I earn my experience points.
Thanks so much!
Hi Trouper,
The developers do not give a timeline as problems do occur when rewriting the code, so it is no way to know if that will happen on time or late.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 27 2021, 10:34 AM

When can we use the map again and go to the marketplace for hiring/be hired?
Old Jan 27 2021, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmosin99 View Post
When can we use the map again and go to the marketplace for hiring/be hired?
Hi Carmosin99

I moved your post to the Migration thread since you dont have problems loading the game. The HTML5 thread is for farmers with loading issues.

I'm sorry but we dont have that information. You can read what is available at this moment and which features have not been added yet in the first post, first page of this thread.

We update that page as soon as new features are added.
Closed Thread