Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 07 2015, 05:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dirt View Post
When I went to check on gifts that had been sent to me this morning there was nothing there. I always have about 30 or 40 first thing in the morning. Also when I try to send gifts when it gets to the last window (the one with "done" in the bottom right corner) it is blank, just a white screen with done in the bottom right corner. Cleared memcache and tried it on chrome and fire fox with the same results. I am also getting "We could not find any friend asking for help in your News Feed Wall" on the farm town wall requests tab.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
Suddenly the My Requests tab has gone blank and the sending gifts is no longer possible because no one is listed. As a matter of fact, the notice about my having 1400+ friends who are playing Farm Town and the choices of how to list friends are gone as well. And the pictures of my neighbors are also not loading when opening the game. This is so in Opera and Chrome. I have already tried closing both browsers and re-opening them after clearing FT cache and Adobe settings already failed to correct these issues. I even tried logging into a friend's account and the same exact thing happened.
Hi Dr. Dirt and Qivis

Could you both try again please?

I have just accepted and sent back gifts, and also had no problems with the Send gifts tab.
The farm town wall requests is also working fine for me, showing up posts from 1 minute ago to 1 day ago.

Qivis, if your neighbors pictures are not loading in the neighbors bar below the game screen, please click on Play till they show up again.

Please report here if you both continue having problems, thank you
Old Dec 07 2015, 06:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Dr. Dirt and Qivis

I have just accepted and sent back gifts, and also had no problems with the Send gifts tab.
The farm town wall requests is also working fine for me, showing up posts from 1 minute ago to 1 day ago.

Qivis, if your neighbors pictures are not loading in the neighbors bar below the game screen, please click on Play till they show up again.

Working now for me, thank you.
Old Dec 07 2015, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dirt View Post
Working now for me, thank you.
Hi Dr. Dirt

Thank you for coming back and let us know.
Old Dec 07 2015, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Dr. Dirt and Qivis

It was a temporary glitch that occurred for only about 35 minutes or so. By the time you saw my post the issue had corrected itself. And the neighbors' pictures not loading was part of the SAME glitch so that too fixed itself. You may have noticed I've deleted the post to which you refer (and that I do not end sentences in a preposition. I are a college graduate! )

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.

Last edited by Qivis; Dec 07 2015 at 07:03 AM.
Old Dec 07 2015, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
It was a temporary glitch that occurred for only about 35 minutes or so. By the time you saw my post the issue had corrected itself. And the neighbors not loading was part of the SAME glitch so that too fixed itself.
Thank you Qivis
Old Dec 07 2015, 09:43 AM
Account Not Linked

I have been having problems since this release. I was switched to WF5. Most of the time I get constant delays and server time-outs. I have tried all my browsers, cleaned caches, deleted browser history, used the memcache cleaner... Sometimes, once it connects, I cannot do one thing before it is nonresponsive again...this includes trying to open quests, trying to look at neighbor quests, change farms, and any harvest/fish functions. Then, after a number of reloads it will suddenly be working and every function works at lightening speed again. I am not having any shockwave problems (have latest version). It is only server issues. As soon as I click I get the message "Saving Farmtown data" then sometimes after 3 or 4 minutes it will continue doing what I asked or I will get the "Connection to server timed out:" with the options to reload or retry. If I retry it will connect sometimes after a long pause, then as soon as I click again on a function, it goes back to "Saving Farmtown data". Reloading usually does not help either. I have been trying off and on for 3 hours with no improvement. PS: I check with some friends and they are having no problems on other servers regardless of the browser they are using. In addition when working facilities, I notice I go in on other servers and things work normally, without server timeouts.

Last edited by Texas Star; Dec 07 2015 at 10:01 AM.
Old Dec 07 2015, 10:01 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by brenda steele View Post
I only clear my cache when necessary, I just find that loading of Farmtown takes ages and then when you finally get to the farm it then sits there saying its preparing for display and then takes ages again, its also like when I go to someones farm to fish every single fish is loaded in and more often than not I have finished fishing before it finally finishes loading all the fish, takes about 5 minutes to load all the fish into it, certainly not quicker than it was before
Hi Brenda,
You should not see the black box loading anything when harvesting or fishing now. That was changed just recently. Make sure you have the preference to Show feedback when farming unchecked.
Every time you clear your browser cache then open your farm it will take a long time because it has to down load all the graphics data again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 07 2015, 11:57 AM

Default Work info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi MadamePondarosa,

I'm not entirely sure I'm understanding what you've posted but. . .

If the numbers in green are the ones that are showing work to be done. . When you click on "show names" in the farm grid, then "show work info" it will also show farms that have not been seeded yet. This is being worked on.

Could that explain you are seeing?
Thanks, i thin that explained it all Wasnt aware of that

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6759&farm_ix=3
Old Dec 07 2015, 12:02 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamePondarosa View Post
Thanks, i thin that explained it all Wasnt aware of that
you are welcome MadamePondarosa

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Dec 07 2015, 02:39 PM

i am wishing it was time to close this thread and give us some new stuff. i am getting so bored lol
Closed Thread