Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 01 2023, 06:45 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
just wondering why my name is no Longer showing my avatar name was removed which was aussie mandy but when went to trade warehouse and I typed a message amanda came up on the message
Hi amanda1955,

Uploading a picture isn't possible at the moment to correct your missing profile picture. The devs are still working on some of the disappearing profile picture issues, we do not know if it will be possible to correct them all yet.

For your Avatar name, try clicking on the Account tab at the top of your game screen, then click on the Profile section and you should be able to add the avatar name you want there. When you have entered the avatar name please remember to click on Change so that it is saved. Then try reloading the game and see if at least your Avatar name is showing up.

EDIT To Add: If you are still having difficulty after trying this please let us know and we will try to get your avatar name fixed for you.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Aug 01 2023 at 01:15 PM.
Old Aug 03 2023, 05:54 PM

any news of an update? or we not getting 1 for july/august
Old Aug 03 2023, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
any news of an update? or we not getting 1 for july/august

Hi Alexm

No, we do not have any news about the next Release.
Old Aug 07 2023, 02:56 PM

Hi Farmers

From Raul's notes for the New Release:

Post Release Updates - August 6th, 5:40PM

- Bugfix: Missing pictures outside the main game

- Bugfix: Some missing pictures inside the main game

- Bugfix: Some players outside the United States were experiencing errors when purchasing Farm Cash

- When purchasing Farm Cash, if you have some kind of browser popup blocker installed, the Paypal or Stripe page to complete the payment may not open as expected. When this happens, you now have the option to retry your payment in the same browser tab where your game is running, this way the popup blockers will not interfere and the Paypal and Stripe pages will show up correctly. When you are done with your payment, you just need to reload the game and your Farm Cash will be automatically added to your account.

- When purchasing Farm Cash, if you complete your payment in Paypal or Stripe but there is an unexpected error in the game, computer or network that causes the purchase to not be automatically recognized, you just need to reload the game as usual, and your Farm Cash will be automatically added to your account.

- Bugfix: After loading the game, sometimes a mail icon was showing up in the left edge of the farm, also, all tools in the toolbox were enabled even when not owned
Old Aug 07 2023, 05:21 PM

only have one Facebook account but do you need to create another Facebook account to have 2 slash key accounts
Old Aug 07 2023, 05:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
only have one Facebook account but do you need to create another Facebook account to have 2 slash key accounts
Hi Amanda,
No you don't have to have any now since the game is not on Facebook.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 07 2023, 07:49 PM

Disappointing that there was no information in the 8/6 update about the Farm Pass now that we are into the 2nd week of the month. Unless I missed something?
Old Aug 07 2023, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PestoFarmer View Post
Disappointing that there was no information in the 8/6 update about the Farm Pass now that we are into the 2nd week of the month. Unless I missed something?
Hi PestoFarmer

You didnt miss anything. As far as we know Farm Pass information could be added with the next release.
Old Aug 08 2023, 04:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Amanda,
No you don't have to have any now since the game is not on Facebook.
how do create another farm on slash key without wiping out the 1st which was trying but it said would replaying existing farm don't need that think wont bother trying so can post stuff on Facebook like others are doing
Old Aug 08 2023, 05:18 AM

I have made a 2nd account,..you will just need a different email..I use one farm on chrome and my main farm on firefox

Last edited by bluehair; Aug 08 2023 at 05:29 AM.
Closed Thread