Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 21 2015, 04:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArielB View Post
Noticed today that one of my flower farms has strips of flowers missing. I don't known which kind of flower it is because I can't see it. If I turn flowers off and back on, I can see where the flowers are, but can't see the flowers themselves. Just harvested someone's farm from the market and had the same problem (two patches of flowers not visible). I lost the bonus on both farms because I could not see the flowers to harvest them, though the harvest tool could see them. Don't know if this has been reported so am going so now. Thanks.
Hi Ariel,
That would be because they didn't download to your computer so you can't see them. Try clearing your browser cache and see if they come back.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 22 2015, 07:19 AM

Thought all these changes were supposed to help speed up screen loading, mine takes ages sometimes even longer than before, it's loading in every different item and no i haven't cleared the cache which they said would make it so that the screen had to load everything in again
Old Nov 22 2015, 10:37 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I just was working a farm for someone out of the market place (not a neighbor or on my buddy list, which is kind of useless now). I was not getting the bonus for my work and I don't know why. Is anyone else having this problem. The same lady worked for me yesterday and she got the bonuses for her work and I was trying to return the favor. Please let me know if there is something going on that I am unaware of.
Old Nov 22 2015, 11:05 AM

What is happening the game so slow, now cant get full screen
Old Nov 22 2015, 12:24 PM

How do I get the latest update of FarmTown?
Old Nov 22 2015, 12:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gailc901 View Post
How do I get the latest update of FarmTown?
Hi Gail,
You automatically get it when you open your farms. It is not something you have to download.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 22 2015, 02:56 PM

Default Problems not fixed

.......I was under the impression that all of the recent problems had been fixed...........for several weeks i didn't plant because things kept disappearing and now the green patches are still there..............stuff keeps jumping around and what the hell is "rendering'............it take forever to get everything to appear on my farms and then it disappears when you mouse over them I waited patiently but ithis is getting a bit much..I've played since the beginning of Farm Town and it has never been this bad.................please fix it.......................
Old Nov 22 2015, 03:44 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cactuzlady View Post
.......I was under the impression that all of the recent problems had been fixed...........for several weeks i didn't plant because things kept disappearing and now the green patches are still there..............stuff keeps jumping around and what the hell is "rendering'............it take forever to get everything to appear on my farms and then it disappears when you mouse over them I waited patiently but ithis is getting a bit much..I've played since the beginning of Farm Town and it has never been this bad.................please fix it.......................
Hi cactuzlady,

I moved your post to New and Announcements as you are having issues since the new release.

Which browser are you using please, and have you tried updating the flash player for that browser? If you are using Chrome please check see if that needs updating.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 22 2015, 05:44 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

everything is working perfectly on my farms, thanks devs for all the improvements,

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 22 2015, 06:27 PM

I do have a problem. When I go through my facility manager to check what is missing for a year-run of production it's saying I am missing 1463 Cods and that I have 112297 in stock but when I go to my Warehouse under harvest & Products with the Fish tab it says I don't have any in stock. I don't know if it could be the same for other products didn't notice other thing like that for others
Closed Thread