Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 12 2023, 06:32 PM

Default Gift page

i am so glad the gifting has finally moved to the new site but sending gifts back is tedious..i liked it when we could just send to those who sent us gifts as that is how i always did it..some people don't send gifts therefore they should not receive any in return..clicking on each individual person 50 times is way too time consuming..there was only a unsend button as far as i could tell now..if i am premature in my concern i will wait and seeif this changes..waiting for the farmcash to get here too as i have a big expansion and i'm going to use fc instead of all my coins..still love the game , you all do a great job..
Old Jul 12 2023, 06:55 PM

Default Gift process

I would have to agree with the post above. I for one cannot CLICK a mouse that many times over and over again to simply send a gift. I will not be able to gift this way. Redundant process. FIVE different steps to receive and then send back a gift.
Old Jul 12 2023, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara nixon View Post
i am so glad the gifting has finally moved to the new site but sending gifts back is tedious..i liked it when we could just send to those who sent us gifts as that is how i always did it..some people don't send gifts therefore they should not receive any in return..clicking on each individual person 50 times is way too time consuming..there was only a unsend button as far as i could tell now..if i am premature in my concern i will wait and seeif this changes..waiting for the farmcash to get here too as i have a big expansion and i'm going to use fc instead of all my coins..still love the game , you all do a great job..
Quote:
Originally Posted by MammaKanode View Post
I would have to agree with the post above. I for one cannot CLICK a mouse that many times over and over again to simply send a gift. I will not be able to gift this way. Redundant process. FIVE different steps to receive and then send back a gift.
Hi barbara nixon and MammaKanode

Please post your ideas in our Suggestion section where all ideas are grouped by theme for the developers to read.

You can't open a new thread there, but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Closed Thread